Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) (441 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home / Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Cuterboy(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2021
A woman yet-to-be-identified, gave birth to her baby inside a BRT bus in Lagos on Friday, May 21.

According to Twitter user @oapaynigeria who shared a video of the baby and the mum, doctors and nurses, as well as other passengers, attended to the new mum and her baby before personnel of the Lagos State Medics arrived and took them in an ambulance to the hospital.

In his words, he tweeted:

Eko for show! BRT Baby delivered inside BUS. Doctors and nurses, Co passengers attended to her before the Lagos State Medics arrived. Sanwo to visit the family. Kudos to the policemen on the scene. Lagos Medics is first class
Watch video: https://9jabeat.com/everyone-is-happy-as-woman-births-her-baby-inside-a-brt-bus-in-lagos-video/

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by temitope27(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations, I must attend the naming ceremony
Re: Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Cuterboy(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2021
temitope27:
Congratulations, I must attend the naming ceremony
grin grin
Re: Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by temitope27(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2021
Cuterboy:

grin grin
abi you go join me ni grin
Re: Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by DDDEnterprises: 2:43pm On May 22, 2021
Congrats oo! Thank God
Re: Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Chloraseptic: 2:46pm On May 22, 2021
I hope the bus was in motion when the delivery took place..

That's how the baby's life will be moving forward Positively forever Amen.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by DICKstractor: 3:16pm On May 22, 2021
undecided

I'm not falseprophet1 but I see this child owning a transport company

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done To You / 20k Or 40k / Best Mattresses In The Nigerian Market For Hot Temperatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.