Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) (2311 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / Everyone Is Happy As Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by ademidedavid(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
Woman births her baby inside a BRT bus in Lagos (video)

A yet-to-be-identified woman gave birth to her baby inside a BRT bus in Lagos on Friday, May 21.

According to Twitter user @oapaynigeria who shared a video of the baby and the mum, doctors and nurses, as well as other passengers, attended to the new mum and her baby before personnel of the Lagos State Medics arrived and took them in an ambulance to the hospital.

Watch the video below

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=6012023090185735832

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Bluntguy: 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations to her. The baby shall be called BRT.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by mekuso89(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2021
BR baby

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by ademidedavid(f): 8:36pm On May 22, 2021
Bluntguy:
Congratulations to her. The baby shall be called BRT.

The middle name shall be BLUE
Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Romanoff(f): 8:49pm On May 22, 2021
An Abiona.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by ademidedavid(f): 9:03pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
An Abiona.

YOU SAY WHAT
Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Romanoff(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2021
ademidedavid:

YOU SAY WHAT

The child should be named Abiona.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by ademidedavid(f): 9:20pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:

The child should be named Abiona.

Oh we born am for road.....2 bottles for you
Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Romanoff(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2021
ademidedavid:

Oh we born am for road.....2 bottles for you

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by amrichy(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
An Abiona.
Correct!. But thinking about it now, of all oruko-amut'orunwas, Abiona seems to be the least common. In fact, to the best of my memory, I've never heard anyone being called by that name. Have you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Romanoff(f): 12:11am On May 23, 2021
amrichy:

Correct!. But thinking about it now, of all oruko-amut'orunwas, Abiona seems to be the least common. In fact, to the best of my memory, I've never heard anyone being called by that name. Have you?

Nah. I learned from Yoruba class in secondary school that people born on the road are called Abiona.
Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by GboyegaD(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2021
Congratulations to her and may the arrival of the baby usher many new good things for the family.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by ademidedavid(f): 3:38am On May 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
Congratulations to her and may the arrival of the baby usher many new good things for the family.

Amen......
Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2021
This pikin go bi better and strong pikin, pikin no wan stress papa with hospital bill. Also when u have a strong woman by your side also expect extra ordinary thing from her, if na say the woman na slay woman the husband go dey think about huge amount of money for hospital bill

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by ademidedavid(f): 7:31am On May 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
This pikin go bi better and strong pikin, pikin no wan stress papa with hospital bill. Also when u have a strong woman by your side also expect extra ordinary thing from her, if na say the woman na slay woman the husband go dey think about huge amount of money for hospital bill

True talk my blooder

(1) (Reply)

High Chair For Baby For Sale / Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / She Is Getting On My Nerves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.