Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (58653 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ThePlugg(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
Walkee:
what religion sentiments sef? They have zero idea what they are talking about. Israelis don't even believe in Jesus Christ. There are more Christians in Edo state than than the entire Israel. Jews hate Jesus Christ as much as they hate Muhammed. If you support Israel because you are a Christian then you are simply ignorant
Shut that thing up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by after4: 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
So America has it but are yet to deploy it both in their country or foreign mission
You are trying to tell me that France and china are more tech savvy than Israel yet.
Do you have a source to support some of these your claim?
Bros, accept d fact that Israel beat the head slammers hands down and if all of unah join hands, Israel go beat unah hands down
Buliwyf:

Stop saying what you don't know. That Iron Dome is just another anti-missile defense system. US has enough of it on their warships and aircraft carriers. The reason why Israel is deploying it on their land is because their country is small and the enemy firing weapons against them are not that skilled either and also from a small country. Some are still landing despite the fact that it is Hamas-built rockets.

Any technologically advanced country like Russia, China or France will easily overwhelm that missile defense system and get past it. Israel doesn't stand a chance against those guys.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Magmata: 12:49pm On May 23, 2021
urchcoded:
This is just like saying no peace until Nigeria recognizes fulani's right to exist as a nation. The problem is who is going to give up their land for Dem? Where is Israel's original land? Even the one UN agreed they should occupy, they keep on expanding it and claiming other people's land and we just blindly support them because of religious sentiment of them being God's chosen nation while the rest of us are devil's begotten. Well I'm not surprised as it didn't start today. Canaan was on their own, living in peace and harmony until israel realized there is milk and honey there, they went there, killed canaanites, chased dem out of their land because God said so. Your pastor would use it as sermon and caption it possess your possession instead of steal what doesn't belong to you. Israel should exist but they should stop bullying small nations.

If god of Isreal says kill and possess, it's not a crime. But, if god of babylon gave the same order, devil is in charge.

Going by the Bible narratives, Isreal are worst than the fulanis of today. Or, how do you describe a nation that kills both pregnant women and infants in the name of directive from god.

I think isrealites must have misunderstood their god, and I think that's what Jesus came to correct but their pride will not let them see.

The enemy of man is man himself and until one conquers oneself, One will continue to mistaken one's own shadow for something else.

If a man like me knows that nothing is permanent in this life and that nothing is worth fighting for let alone killing, how much more the creator of ALL.

Now that everyone's god is asking him to possess, let's see who will suffers the chaos emanating.

Indeed, "people perish for lack of knowledge"

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Empiree: 12:50pm On May 23, 2021
ken6488:
OK so where are the original Jew's?
Original Jews lived amongst people. They have assimilated or absorbed in other tribes with Arabs. So they basically live/lived within Arabs, persians, Turkey etc. That's why you would see or hear Moroccan Jews, Iranian Jews, yemeni Jews etc.. They lived together in peace and they did not want "Jewish state"". They see Jewish state as taboo.

The reason Jewish people live within other tribes is by Divine order after they were banned from the Holy Land for their wickedness and disobedience. QUR'AN and Bible confirmed this. Therefore it is FORBIDDEN for Jews to have homeland. Contrary to this would created disaster for them and the world.

So original Jews are afraid of state of Israel bcus Divine order in their Torah forbade then to form a Jewish state doing so, they have set themselves up for total destruction. These current occupiers are Europeans and zionists. Can't you guys see their characteristics are different from arabs?. They are Europeans and they behave so. They engage in homosexual, usury, half unclothedness etc they are Europeans I repeat. Christians that support them are zionists.

Jews don't care about Christianity but they need christians for moral support and you did. When their punishment comes you all will be punished by severe punishment. They are called Judeo-christian zionists alliance

Modified
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by after4: 12:50pm On May 23, 2021
But they said Biden is their god
terrypartners:

I understand your sentiments as a Christian, however, you comment trolling another religion is not unfortunate but un-Christ like
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 12:51pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
So America has it but are yet to deploy it both in their country or foreign mission
You are trying to tell me that France and china are more tech savvy than Israel yet.
Do you have a source to support some of these your claim?
Bros, accept d fact that Israel beat the head slammers hands down and if all of unah join hands, Israel go beat unah hands down

First go and check how the Iron Dome system works and see if America has any similar anti-missile system on their battleships and aircraft carriers. The problem with you guys is you cannot be objective. Every discussion becomes a religious argument about head slammers to you. I don't care about any religion. What I am telling you is that yes, America has those systems. They don't deploy their own because they are not under constant threat like Israel is.

I don't expect you to understand what I wrote sha.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 12:52pm On May 23, 2021
you always end your arguement with they dont care about Christianity.
we know actually. and the bible already said it.
we are only analysing based on history and prophesy not based on who supports who
Who will almost destroy israel with an hand of friendship we know who the person is.
so stop thinking anyone is supporting israel because of Christianity.
And Abraham had cannanland.
he shared the land with Lot.
Empiree:
Original Jews lived amongst people. They have assimilated in other tribes with Arabs. So they basically live/lived within Arabs, persians, Turkey etc. That's why you would see or hear Moroccan Jews, Iranian Jews, yemeni Jews etc.. They lived together in peace and they did not want "Jewish state"". They see Jewish state as taboo.

The reason Jewish people live within other tribes is by Divine order after they were banned from the Holy Land for their wickedness and disobedience. QUR'AN and Bible confirmed this. Therefore it is FORBIDDEN for Jews to have homeland. Contrary to this would created disaster for them and the world.

So ori go inal Jews are afraid of state of Israel beggar by Divine order in their Torah is that form a Jewish state they have sweet themselves up for total destruction. These current occupiers are Europeans and zionists. Can't you guys see their characteristics are different from arabs?. They are Europeans and they behave do. They engage in homosexual, usury, half unclothedness etc they are Europeans I repeat. Christians that support them are zionists.

Jews don't care about Christianity but they need christians for moral support and your did. When they're punishment cones you all will be punished by severe punishment. They called called Judeo-christian zionists alliance

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Thomist(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2021
Kosoco:
Israel is Bigger than Biden. He got no option....

Ur arrogant and divisive statement may work
in Nigeria not in a sane society.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 12:57pm On May 23, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Luke 21: 5 Then, as some spoke of the temple, how it was [c]adorned with beautiful stones and donations, He said, 6 “These things which you see—the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down.”
You guys ignore the words Jesus said verbatim because it failed but then you took another event that happened decades later and tried to shoehorn it into the prophecy.

After giving the prophecy, His disciples asked Him two questions:

7[i] So they asked Him, saying, “Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?”
[/i]
Instead of Jesus answering the questions, He started talking about the end time (remember, Jesus is not known to answer questions directly)

8 And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ [d]Therefore do not [e]go after them. 9 But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.”

10 Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven. 12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. 13 But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will [f]answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or [g]resist. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. 17 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.

In Verse 19, He answered the questions. Now pay attention to verse 24.

20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

From verse 24, Jesus started talking about the end time again.

25[i] “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”[/i]

You're a moslem, so I don't expect you to read the Bible objectively.

Sacking of Jerusalem led to a more wide spread of Christianity.

Lol.

Emperor Nero reigned in 50 AD while the first Council of Nicea was held in 325 AD.

But do you know one of your Caliphs commissioned Zayyad to write the koran and then burn all other copies of koran worldwide and bury the ashes. One man wrote the koran 20 years after the death of Mohammed and another ordered other copies of the koran to be destroyed.

Your most authentic hadith Sahih Bukhari was written 232 years after the birth of Mohammed.

I meant Constantine not Nero. I always keep remembering Nero more for some reason. Fortunately I am not a Muslim. But your Holy Spirit didn't tell you that right? Another fake power you religious people claim to have. Jesus said the temple will be thrown down stone by stone. But it was razed instead. So it clearly failed and you guys are trying to fix it by force lol.

Even in the stuff you wrote and highlighted, the world was supposed to end when Jerusalem was sacked and Jews were led to captivity. I am not even sure you read what you wrote. cheesy

You guys are as dishonest as the Muslims you rail against. You use that same Luke chapter to point out that Jesus predicted the end of Jerusalem. But you also use the same chapter to say it's the end times. So which is it? Is it the end of Jerusalem or the end times? LMAO

Nations have been rising against nations since the beginning of time and won't end today as long as there are humans grouped into what can be considered as nations. Secondly, you didn't address the prophecy about the disciples not dying. You admit it failed right? That's all I need to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2021
Ausval:
Israel have what it takes to give all of them hot ,back to back to back

Israel has one of the strongest military power with sophisticated weapons and technology in the world

An average Israeli citizen can drive an armour tank and fire a rocket luncher

Plus Israel has a spiritual backing that those other nations don't have

The best thing for those other nations is to make peace with Israel

Trying to engage Israel in war is at the detriment of their own safety and existence

Don't go to war with a nation that has God's backing ...the casualties go kpor ooooo

Israel has one of the strongest military power with sophisticated weapons and technology in the world

Where did you hear this from? Dont tell me is the same usual Nigerian hearsay. Hello! Its false!

Don't go to war with a nation that has God's backing ...the casualties go kpor ooooo

When Hitler killed over 6 million Jews, where was the God you referred to?

Trying to engage Israel in war is at the detriment of their own safety and existence

Israel is engaging an unarmed nation and you writing all this, Same Israel havin g a world power behind it, who is deploying weapons for them.

If Russia also plays same role to Iran or Turkey, will you still type same. Israel is just another American state. What makes Israel is America. A nation that cannot even afford sophisticated military hardware`s. And if it might interest you, Turkey has a more sophisticated defence system than Israel- The Russian S-400. Speculations even has it that Russia has deployed S-400 to Iran.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by skywalker240(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2021
nairalee:
This Biden has shown that Trump was actually a better leader. They just used propaganda to take him out of office.
I'll bet, you're one of those folks who trash talked Donald Trump.

What a disappointing expectations grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by adonaimart(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2021
I totally agree

Every tribe and nation has right to exist.

The Arab leaders are feeding fat from this conflict, its not about their people anymore, its about them.

I don't know why greed, fear and money must enter into every good thing Man starts..

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2021
ThePlugg:

Shut that thing up

Thats just the truth. Christianity is less that 4% in Israel! And if it might interest you, same faith that befalls Palestines also befalls Christians. They area also being marginalized by Jews.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by after4: 1:04pm On May 23, 2021
Yes am not supposed to understand your gibberish as it is difficult how you came to conclude that Israel is less than France and China, I really don't. And for America, you and I don't have American weapon in entry to know. Am talking about what am sure of

Buliwyf:

First go and check how the Iron Dome system works and see if America has any similar anti-missile system on their battleships and aircraft carriers. The problem with you guys is you cannot be objective. Every discussion becomes a religious argument about head slammers to you. I don't care about any religion. What I am telling you is that yes, America has those systems. They don't deploy their own because they are not under constant threat like Israel is.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by bigfish3k: 1:05pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The Philistines are not the present day Palestinians.

Also religion is not the main reason why there is a conflict.I think you should read the full history of everything before making blind opinions about a conflict you clearly do not know about

Start by reading Zionism and the ideology behind how the state of Israel came to be in 1948 and why Palestinians fled their homes.Read the full story
Why not explain the real problems to us if you think its not religion.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by BnQoyyim(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!

Israel would continues be your Father, your family Head and your life's cornerstone because of the Holocaust war by Adolf Hitler that scattered them around the world.
Locate me Israel in the map before 1940s.
Those who do not bother to order the murder of fathers, mothers and brothers, sisters and children in Palestine would rather continue to shudder untill their deeds smoulder their conscientious.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
Yes am not supposed to understand your gibberish as it is difficult how you came to conclude that Israel is less than France and China, I really don't. And for America, you and I don't have American weapon in entry to know. Am talking about what am sure of

Oh so you mean because Israel is winning wars again Palestinians and Lebanese so it is advanced in making weapons that France? LMAO. I am done with you. Iron Dome missile defense system is just like any anti-missile system most countries have. Go and do your research lol. Even at that it still fails to stop all the Hamas built rockets. So imagine was a country like China or Russia can do against it.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by BnQoyyim(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
Abascoh:

https://apnews.com/article/africa-middle-east-europe-israel-palestinian-conflict-business-9ae5b10886c06e70f0255b188ac1e0cc

It's Holocaust war by Adolf Hitler that scattered them around the world.
Locate me Israel in the map before 1940s.
Those who do not bother to order the murder of fathers, mothers,brothers, sisters and children in Palestine would rather continue to shudder untill their deeds smoulder their conscientious.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ogwumgbe: 1:10pm On May 23, 2021
Mpanyi:

You guys don't know anything. If America withdrawals support for Israel, Israel will have big problems. I tell you, Israel dares not mess with any American president. Why would Netanyahu stop bombing almost 24 hours after Biden told him to stop?

The American you are talking about is controlled by Israel, you don't know what is happening you small brained child. Israel is in control of the whole world if you don't know it, know it today
Most western world leaders are jews including Biden so better wake up to reality, even Putin and Angela Mikel are all jews,

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2021
Emyogalanya:
cry us a river. You thought joe Biden would be easier right. It's not about party or individual, the bond between us and Israel is a state policy. It's not like Nigeria that changes with who occupies ass-hole-rock. Once a Christian is there he goes for Israel. When a Muslim enters he goes for Palestine. In us even if the devil becomes president he must stand with Israel

You don't get it, do you?

I'm no fan of Trump, but he didn't care for the warmongers hovering around the White House.

Trump supported Israel just like Joe is professing right now.

Yeah, he supported Jesusalem as Israel's capital, yet war didn't break out. Do you know how volatile that area is? Yet no war in 4 years.

Joe shows up and, few months later, BOOM!

So, the question you should be asking is, what did Donald J. Trump do differently that prevented an outbreak of violence?

Let's wait 4 more years and see what happens.

4 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by skywalker240(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Euouae:

Where did you hear this from? Dont tell me is the same usual Nigerian hearsay. Hello! Its false!

When Hitler killed over 6 million Jews, where was the God you referred to?

Israel is engaging an unarmed nation and you writing all this, Same Israel havin g a world power behind it, who is deploying weapons for them.

If Russia also plays same role to Iran or Turkey, will you still type same. Israel is just another American state. What makes Israel is America. A nation that cannot even afford sophisticated military hardware`s. And if it might interest you, Turkey has a more sophisticated defence system than Israel- The Russian S-400. Speculations even has it that Russia has deployed S-400 to Iran.
Russia would never have anything to do with Turkey that two fighter jets shot down is still fresh in Putin's memory

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by pafo(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!

Seun! Please upgrade your site na. At least put in the block option where I can block people like this.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by BnQoyyim(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
The sons of alahkubah won't sleep this night

Yes, the sons of alahkuba won't sleep forever because, it's preached and we'll established in the Bibles.

Mathew 10:34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15: 3
"go to the Amalekite kill infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

Such is a cruelty to innocent man and animals.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Elliotwaveforec: 1:12pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
If you ask me I will tell you that all democrats do not support Israel. But you see, when you come to warfare, the US can't ignore Israel. You see that iron dome, for now only the Israel has it and they are busy making advanced version of it while the US are yet to have even one. That thing can intercept anything in the air no matter how tiny it is even if it's a drone

The US finances the production of the dome because it's very expensive. Israel doesn't have the wherewithal to produce them in large quantities.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ogwumgbe: 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

And who do you think are building American armoury? Israel if you don't know it, know it today that Israel owns America

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Blackdisciple(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
Kosoco:
Israel is Bigger than Biden. He got no option....

Sure

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
skywalker240:

Russia would never have anything to do with Turkey that two fighter jets shot down is still fresh in Putin's memory

Are you current at all? Please update yourself and get back.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by after4: 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
Bros, you still have no evidence to prove it. For now the iron dome is more than 90% efficient. Do you have anyissue against that? You are just pained
Buliwyf:

Oh so you mean because Israel is winning wars again Palestinians and Lebanese so it is advanced in making weapons that France? LMAO. I am done with you. Iron Dome missile defense system is just like any anti-missile system most countries have. Go and do your research lol. Even at that it still fails to stop all the Hamas built rockets. So imagine was a country like China or Russia can do against it.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Valhalaog(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2021
are you normal at all?
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 1:16pm On May 23, 2021
ogwumgbe:

And who do you think are building American armoury? Israel if you don't know it, know it today that Israel owns America

Lol. It's ignorant statements like this that leads to anti-Semitism even in America. If we ask you how you came to this conclusion and a verifiable analysis now you will start saying another thing. Lol

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by SouthEastFacts: 1:18pm On May 23, 2021
hansomb:
just shut up. Israel that was disgracefully chased out of Lebanon by Hesbollah in 2006. Everything na time
Lol.

Hez claimed victory after Israeli dealt with them to save face just as Gazans are claiming victory over Israel yesterday. Go and read the about the Israel-Lebanon war and stop disgracing yourself. Even on the eve of the cease fire Israeli continued to bomb Hezbollah locations destroying an entire street.

Hezbollah killed 121 IDF soldiers while Israel killed close to 800 Hezbollahs and 43 Lebaneses soldiers. The total death was 1,191 according to Lebanese govt and over 1 million were displaced.

Lebanese government didn't enter the war so Israel wasn't fighting war against Lebanese, and as such couldn't exert their military power against the terror elements. It's just like BH and Niger fighting a war, with BH hiding under Nigerian civilian to fight the war while Nigeri respond without violating Nigerian territorial integrity and soverignty.

Do you even know Israel destroyed most of Hezbollah rocket within 1 hour the war started and Hez were launching their remaining rockets from Lebanese govt buildings? How do you expect Israel to respond to such attack with full force when they are not fighting against Lebanese govt?

Israel used basically psychological warfare to fight the war and despite this, inflicted heavy damages on Lebanon and was pressured to accept ceasefire in August but Israel continued to blockade Lebanon till sept.

israel considered the war a failure because they failed to take all their opportunities, they should have hit Hez with full force disregarding the Lebanese govt.

Only Hezbollah sympathizers believed Hez won the war.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 1:18pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
Bros, you still have no evidence to prove it. For now the iron dome is more than 90% efficient. Do you have anyissue against that? You are just pained

Yes I do bro. 90% efficient against Hamas-built rockets fired randomly with no tact is not something to be proud of. If you face any significantly better opponent that can develop intelligent missiles like France or China that value will reduce to about 10%.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.