Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (57389 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

You also forgot that Jesus prophesized the Roman sacking of Jerusalem. It was a prophecy that helped spread Christianity.

Jesus didn't prophecy the sacking of Jerusalem. You guys just twisted his words in hindsight to suit the narrative. What Jesus prophesied literally was that his disciples won't see death before he returned but it turned out to be false.

You guys ignore the words Jesus said verbatim because it failed but then you took another event that happened decades later and tried to shoehorn it into the prophecy. Lol

And no Christianity was already spreading even before the events of the sacking of Jerusalem. Paul was already writing to Christians in Corinth and Thessaly long before then. The Christianity that eventually spread was the one sanctioned by Nero in the council of Nicea and by systematic extermination of other sects of Christianity which could have been the true one

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:57am On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I am only saying the prophecy of the bible, so if you tagged it Christian Zionist. then i think i am, I believe in God's word. Nothing happening now that has not been predicted. Ezekiel,Revelation ,Daniel has all you need to know and what will happen next

Let me give you a heads up never mix religion with political discussions it blinds objectivity.

You are not the only Christian here and not all Christian believe in Christian Zionism or buy that idea because some argue that the Jews should not have a state until the Messiah comes.

Also you have read Jewish works in the Bible so it is obvious that your head will spin a little.This is not a religious section this was concerning politics and history.Take this view to the religious section you are not more Christian than I am or many others who have decided to see this based on what history tells us not what the holy books chooses to tell us

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by goody234: 11:59am On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. You and I both know you are being dishonest.

How am i being dishonest !! i dont fall for sentimental platitudes by the democrats ...you can see i never mention the republicans both parties are two headed hydra with little to show they they deserve our votes ...

OK be educated.. get your skills you will be fine in america been there worn the T shirt ....i am talking about the black collective as a whole both parties have been a failure !
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by obainojazz(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 12:01pm On May 23, 2021
you said you are objective by bringing history that starts from 1948?
you think there would have been war if the isrealites didnt relocate to Egypt and come back??
AmazonTopaz:

Let me give you a heads up never mix religion with political discussions it blinds objectivity.

You are not the only Christian here and not all Christian believe in Christian Zionism or buy that idea because some argue that the Jews should not have a state until the Messiah comes.

Also you have read Jewish works in the Bible so it is obvious that your head will spin a little.This is not a religious section this was concerning politics and history.Take this view to the religious section you are not more Christian than I am or many others who have decided to see this based on what history tells us not what the holy books chooses to tell us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:01pm On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Please you only saying half history if your history doesnt start from bc. the world never started in AD.
I am not distorting any history is half baked
Okay,was there any USA in BC.

And when in BC did they have planes to fly to America how did Isreal connect with America when there wasn't any communication then and America is far far away from the middle East cheesy.

Also was it during the time of Jesus that many empires conquered the middle East of after the time of Jesus and what happened to the Jews then?was Judaism in BC a religion or ethnicity?

Some of these questions I am asking you is not contained in the Bible so how will you answer me full history man wink

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ablejesus26(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

How is Isreal God's own and you are not?

If not for America Isreal would be nothing.Stop bringing God into this political nonsense

I am God's own.Israel is God's own too,that is why I stand with Israel.
Mind you the relationship between America and Israel is very mutual.
They scratch each other's back.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 12:02pm On May 23, 2021
See this is not religion i am mixing here, i am talking of we getting the root of the problem not what the UN is selling to you guys forming rational thinking, you cant claim to get to know the root off a problem by starting from the middle. that is not rational thinking
AmazonTopaz:

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 12:03pm On May 23, 2021
goody234:

How am i being dishonest !! i dont fall for sentimental platitudes by the democrats ...you can see i never mention the republicans both parties are two headed hydra with little to show they they deserve our votes ...

OK be educated.. get your skills you will be fine in america been there worn the T shirt ....i am talking about the black collective as a whole both parties have been a failure !

Ok. You are being coy and you know it. There are only two parties in America. Forget all this independents and others. So Americans can only choose one of the two. Tell me which one you think Black Americans should have chosen considering the options available to them.

Or you want them to disenfranchise themselves by not participating at all?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:04pm On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you said you are objective by bringing history that starts from 1948?
you think there would have been war if the isrealites didnt relocate to Egypt and come back??
LMAO.
How did the present conflict start if not from the 1900's how did what happen in BC relate to what happened from 1900 AD.How does the present state of Isreal concern BC was it BC that brought about the current state of Isreal the answer is no.So yes the conflict started from The 20th century hence it is addressed from there

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by vanvino(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2021
I thought this Biden guy suppose to be the Devil candidate and Trump Mr Savior. Opinion is changing, People ehh, You want to know them pay attention to their own interest, is where the truth lies.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ClitRaider: 12:06pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
The sons of alahkubah won't sleep this night
allakbar wassaleellekum masala...
May devil punish the headslammers

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by compton11(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

which land on this earth is not God's own?
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
See this is not religion i am mixing here, i am talking of we getting the root of the problem not what the UN is selling to you guys forming rational thinking, you cant claim to get to know the root off a problem by starting from the middle. that is not rational thinking
Apart from the Bible what other source do you have none cheesy

The UN knows better than you because they know the politics behind all these and many people who chose to see other wise have other sources they can site.

You are mixing religion here because your only reference to this is a religious holy book because aside that book you yourself cannot site any other source to this opinion you hold

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by gassbee: 12:07pm On May 23, 2021
Emyogalanya:
even if qoran says that Jerusalem belongs to Israel. Don't you read it ?
please find out why the Palestines insist East Jerusalem wil be their future capital
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 12:07pm On May 23, 2021
America never existed in BC, it is a community of both refugee and the some europeans coming together to reside in a place.
So America is a baby in the history books so count them out. They all have origin to many cultures in the world.
Wars upon wars dispersed the israelites across all nations. and the coming back of them together after 490years was already predicted int the bible.
If you really study your bible all this your questions are answered in the bible.
I ask you to read the bible sometimes not as a spiritual book sometimes as an history book it will help you know the events
AmazonTopaz:

Okay,was there any USA in BC.

And when in BC did they have planes to fly to America how did Isreal connect with America when there wasn't any communication then and America is far far away from the middle East cheesy.

Also was it during the time of Jesus that many empires conquered the middle East of after the time of Jesus and what happened to the Jews then?was Judaism in BC a religion or ethnicity?

Some of these questions I am asking you is not contained in the Bible so how will you answer me full history man wink

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Walkee: 12:07pm On May 23, 2021
urchcoded:
This is just like saying no peace until Nigeria recognizes fulani's right to exist as a nation. The problem is who is going to give up their land for Dem? Where is Israel's original land? Even the one UN agreed they should occupy, they keep on expanding it and claiming other people's land and we just blindly support them because of religious sentiment of them being God's chosen nation while the rest of us are devil's begotten. Well I'm not surprised as it didn't start today. Canaan was on their own, living in peace and harmony until israel realized there is milk and honey there, they went there, killed canaanites, chased dem out of their land because God said so. Your pastor would use it as sermon and caption it possess your possession instead of steal what doesn't belong to you. Israel should exist but they should stop bullying small nations.
it's embarrassing to be honest. Majority of pastors are just slow and dull gosh

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are saying rubbish.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by themonk(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2021
Kosoco:
Israel is Bigger than Biden. He got no option....
Find every reason to hate the man, brainwash yourself.

You guys think everything is black or white.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 12:09pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO.
How did the present conflict start if not from the 1900's how did what happen in BC relate to what happened from 1900 AD.How does the present state of Isreal concern BC was it BC that brought about the current state of Isreal the answer is no.So yes the conflict started from The 20th century hence it is addressed from there

The funny thing is that these same people will shout if China starts infringement on neighboring countries because those countries were part of one Ancient Chinese empire. Or if Russia takes over a neighbors land because that land contains some ethnic Russians or was part of the USSR in the 80s. But they will cheer Israel on because it was written in their bible that in 1000BC David conquered a very large territory so it must belong to Israel today. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 12:09pm On May 23, 2021
Conflict never started in the 20th century,conflict started since the time of Joshua, when he ruled the israelite. His claim was that the land was given to them by God and they must leave that land. I am sure you have heard of the wall of Jericho
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by goody234: 12:09pm On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Dude. Don't talk about you. Because some blacks are educated and can build businesses for them doesn't mean there aren't illiterate violent grunts who go about attacking them. Claiming that news is fake means you are part of the problem. I am sure you are one of those people that claim that blacks can't be racist.

Blacks can call people names yes... but cannot be racist ...but racism define that? its a power play where the structure affects everything you do as a black person from education ..to housing ...to the court system ...it can even cost you your life if you are at the wrong place at the wrong time .... Trigger happy police hello !!
I don't fall for this illusion of inclusiveness the democrats ram down my throat you do know how segregated america is right?...
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
America never existed in BC, it is a community of both refugee and the some europeans coming together to reside in a place.
So America is a baby in the history books so count them out. They all have origin to many cultures in the world.
Wars upon wars dispersed the israelites across all nations. and the coming back of them together after 490years was already predicted int the bible.
If you really study your bible all this your questions are answered in the bible.
I ask you to read the bible sometimes not as a spiritual book sometimes as an history book it will help you know the events

Dear Christian Zionist I put it to you that you are saying crap.

Don't mention me again I don't have time for Nigerian fanatics using the Bible that they didn't write as an excuse to be ignorant.
If you want to read and believe in the Bible good for you but next time don't quote me when I am pointing out an entirely different thing and trying to link it up with the Bible.
It goes to show that you are a fanatic.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by NoSentiment: 12:10pm On May 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!

The very Israeli that killed your God and indoctrinated you through Paul that your God that they killed died for your sin?

That very Israel that, to this day, considers your God, Jesus as an impostor? I can see the power of propaganda and indoctrination on you.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 12:11pm On May 23, 2021
See Cheer or condeming will never solve the issue, both are claiming the land and the root of the whole issue is still Jerusalem. no one is ready to release it for the other, forget all those public sympathy story of our land is taken from us pushed by Turkey's president
Buliwyf:

The funny thing is that these same people will shout if China starts infringement on neighboring countries because those countries were part of one Ancient Chinese empire. Or if Russia takes over a neighbors land because that land contains some ethnic Russians or was part of the USSR in the 80s. But they will cheer Israel on because it was written in their bible that in 1000BC David conquered a very large territory so it must belong to Israel today. cheesy cheesy
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:11pm On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

They conveniently forget the many times Israel has been sacked. Even the Romans sacked it and razed the temple but nothing happened to them. But these religious zealots will tell you that nothing can happen to Israel bla bla bla forgetting that Israel only flexes it's muscles against small and technologically disadvantaged countries. The day a big country decide to take them on, it will be like Rome all over again. No belief in god can stop it then.
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Osaze456: 12:11pm On May 23, 2021
see below

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 12:12pm On May 23, 2021
goody234:

Blacks can call people names yes... but cannot be racist ...but racism define that? its a power play where the structure affects everything you do as a black person from education ..to housing ...to the court system ...it can even cost you your life if you are at the wrong place at the wrong time .... Trigger happy police hello !!
I don't fall for this illusion of inclusiveness the democrats ram down my throat you do know how segregated america is right?...

Lol. I am done with you. Saying blacks cannot be racist means you don't know what racism is and not even worth my time. I will waste my time trying to have an objective discussion with you.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Conflict never started in the 20th century,conflict started since the time of Joshua, when he ruled the israelite. His claim was that the land was given to them by God and they must leave that land. I am sure you have heard of the wall of Jericho
Please be quiet.

All this rubbish devoid of reality it is obvious you don't know about the conflict and what led to the occupation and Nakba.

But you are doing oversabi talking about BC that others have also distorted and other religions too hold different views about.

Don't quote me again you don't know what you are saying
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ocelot2006(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
That is not the problem. Everyone in the region duly recognizes Isreal's presence and the fact that it is going. The main problem is the Isreali-Palestinian issue. Resolve that problem FAIRLY, and you'll bring peace to the region.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Fcwilly: 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
Ausval:
Israel have what it takes to give all of them hot ,back to back to back

Israel has one of the strongest military power with sophisticated weapons and technology in the world

An average Israeli citizen can drive an armour tank and fire a rocket luncher

Plus Israel has a spiritual backing that those other nations don't have

The best thing for those other nations is to make peace with Israel

Trying to engage Israel in war is at the detriment of their own safety and existence

Don't go to war with a nation that has God's backing ...the casualties go kpor ooooo

Them no dey tell man, it's all about buy 1 get 20free, Israel no get time to check time, na them go beg at last.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

You mean Isrealis that started fighting wars even on their war to Cannan from Egypt. David alone fought 31 wars and won all and his first war was against this same Palestinians (Philistines).

Even Bible told us that warfare will NEVER depart from Israel until Jesus comes. The same Bible told us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem because in her peace, we shall have peace.

Please don't drag religion into this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.