Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (57394 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:39am On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:

I think that confirms what i said, see you Jebusites came after Israelite relocated to Egypt.
David only got it back. you see that Jerusalem, even if the world go against Isreal, they can never release it. it is just like one nation coming to get Mecca from the muslim. Judaism will never rest until Solomon's temple is built on that land and until every person leaves there, and that is one of the mission of Antichrist and False prophet. He will dance to the tone of the israelite, and the israelite because of that act will acknowledge him as the messiah they have been waiting for.

Oh wow I see that you are a Christian Zionist.

Don't quote me again please you are brainwashed and it is hard to get sane discussions across to people like you.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by TiglathPILESER: 11:39am On May 23, 2021
cybertron88:
The Satanist in the Democratic party won't like basement Biden for this grin
ur head dey dia!
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by psucc(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Bro can you break this two way state down in lay man terms for me ?
That's one of the questions in the upcoming waec english language essay. So study hard if you're sitting for the exams.

If not, please ask Google.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ken6488(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2021
Empiree:
Nigerians don't think. You complained and condemned for Britain's amalgamation of Nigeria but you support Israel created by the same British.

The people that are currently occupying Palestine (Israelis) are Europeans who converted to Judaism. They are Ashkenazi Jews (western Europe).

In our around 1903 Jews were gonna settle in East Africa but they diverted to Palestine and settled there.
OK so where are the original Jew's?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:40am On May 23, 2021
Belial06:

And i will call them on you too , you are poorly educated and naive now get lost

Take the warning.Insult me and the report button is there grin

Next time don't mention me,get lost and go back to the sewers grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Belial06: 11:40am On May 23, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

I have seen that you just go about attacking people better than you and you have nothing to contribute. What a waste of destiny to be so worthless. I won't even read your replies again.
[/s]

Hush no one cares what you see, think or won't read . You are such a petty talkative!!! Wow!!!! I am sure you gf or wife gets irritated once you are coming over and she can't wait for you to leave . I shudder with horror to think how empty you are in real life. You are one of those talkatives that likes the sound of his own voice. Dude abeg learn to shut up. Learn that no one cares about your opinions.

Shut up
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:42am On May 23, 2021
NaBanga:
It has nothing to do with God. Look at the position of Israel on a map. It's how the "West" uses its own to keep Africa and Arab nations in check for war. It's a strategic location to continue to dominate the world. I have no problem with this personally since I am enjoying the comforts of the "West". Africans are too foolish to know what is happening.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Belial06: 11:42am On May 23, 2021
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

Take the warning.Insult me and the report button is there grin

Next time don't mention me,get lost and go back to the sewers grin
[/s]

Shut up , no one cares about you

Get lost
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:43am On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Oh wow I see that you are a Christian Zionist.

Don't quote me again please you are brainwashed and it is hard to get sane discussions across to people like you.
this is never Christian Zoinist it is prophecy that will happen.
this war can never end until the Solomon's Temple is built by Judaism, christians have nothing to do with this war. because our heritage is not on earth, our Jerusalem is in our Sweet relationship with God. this is a war between Judaism and the Muslim, forget all those stories you see online, an average muslim from anywhere they read it from believe Israel does not deserve to exist and their hatred for muslim led them to hate America so much. and America can never go against Israel because Americans foundation is somehow connected to the Jews.

5 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

This is the very first time I am liking your post or agreeing with your submission.

Israel is God's own.
Fighting them is fighting God.
Now tell me if God fights against a man, who can save such a person.
How is Isreal God's own and you are not?

If not for America Isreal would be nothing.Stop bringing God into this political nonsense
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by SouthEastFacts: 11:44am On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I have read this Mr and you are the one confusing yourself.If you wanna talk about Israel being there before it became a state in 1948 then you will agree that the land it is currently occupying is smaller than what it occupied before now.

Also the Palestinians are not Philistines the Assyrian ruler called the place Palestine-Assyria earlier on that doesn't make the Palestinians Philistines
Get a much better updated source
Palestinians are not Philistines but the Roman Empire renamed Isreal Palestine.

Greeks and Romans pronounced Philistine as Palestinae. If you read the Bible you'll find out that Gaza, Ashkelon and Ashdod are all Philistine cities but Jerusalem and most of the West Banks are not Palestinian. Moslems are thieves and land grabbers.

Palestinians want Jerusalem divided but Jews don't, because it is their land.

5 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:44am On May 23, 2021
FROM BIBLE DAYS TILL DATE, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RECOGNISE THAT THERE IS A SECRET POWER BEHIND ISRAEL, SO THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE DEFEAT.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:45am On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
this is never Christian Zoinist it is prophecy that will happen.
this war can never end until the Solomon's Temple is built by Judaism, christians have nothing to do with this war. because our heritage is not on earth, our Jerusalem is in our Sweet relationship with God. this is a war between Judaism and the Muslim, forget all those stories you see online, an average muslim from anywhere they read it from believe Israel does not deserve to exist and their hatred for muslim led them to hate America so much. and America can never go against Israel because Americans foundation is somehow connected to the Jews.

Like I said you are a Christian Zionist and you are just espousing their ideology in your post.You have take the kool-aid and it is affecting your reasoning I should have known this when you tried to justify their presence in the Al-Aqsa mosque.

Americas early foundation has nothing to do with Judaism please
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by goody234: 11:45am On May 23, 2021
Emyogalanya:
ntoor so now you think it con. I'm sure you thought Biden will give you guys easy landing. Don't involve any black sentiments here it won't sell Israel and us bond is a national policy. It's even trump that cared less about blacks. And allowed u guys free hand in Africa. Biden will not take it. He is worse thing for your market.

I dont give a stuff about the Israel and palestines at all ...both have anti black sentiments that i find abhorrent.... Did you read what i wrote? ..The democrat party is known for its BENIGN NEGLECT policy towards black people so it is a given they wouldn't do anything ..My problem is why black people continue to allow themselves to be conned this way ...
we need to do for ourselves its simple
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:47am On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

If not for America Isreal would be nothing.Stop bringing God into this political nonsense

They conveniently forget the many times Israel has been sacked. Even the Romans sacked it and razed the temple but nothing happened to them. But these religious zealots will tell you that nothing can happen to Israel bla bla bla forgetting that Israel only flexes it's muscles against small and technologically disadvantaged countries. The day a big country decide to take them on, it will be like Rome all over again. No belief in god can stop it then.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:47am On May 23, 2021
Isreal existed before America even existed infact Jews played a vital role in the existence of USA. with or without America, Israel willl always survive. they dont care if the world is against them. you either wiped them out , but to force them to bow to your opinion or rules, they will never, even the bible said it, that they are stone hearted, and they wil be the strongest opposing the Anti christ,and the Antichrist will so deal with them and try to force them to bow.
Infact the false prophet which will force the people to worship the Antichrist is going to make the newly built Solomon's temple his abode
AmazonTopaz:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:48am On May 23, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

[s]Shut up , no one cares about you

Get lost[/s]

Better get sense before you enter street grin

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:48am On May 23, 2021
goody234:

I dont give a stuff about the Israel and palestines at all ...both have anti black sentiments that i find abhorrent.... Did you read what i wrote? ..The democrat party is known for its BENIGN NEGLECT policy towards black people so it is a given they wouldn't do anything ..My problem is why black people continue to allow themselves to be conned this way ...
we need to do for ourselves its simple

Answer this truthfully, between Republicans and Democrats, who has done more for blacks in terms of empowerment and opportunities?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by SouthEastFacts: 11:49am On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You mean Isrealis that started fighting wars even on their war to Cannan from Egypt. David alone fought 31 wars and won all and his first war was against this same Palestinians (Philistines).

Even Bible told us that warfare will NEVER depart from Israel until Jesus comes. The same Bible told us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem because in her peace, we shall have peace.

4 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by goody234: 11:49am On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

So you mean black people attacking Asians are fake? But the black people themselves acknowledge it's a problem in their community. Maybe you should travel out of Nigeria before becoming an armchair analyst who thinks he knows what is good for blacks in America than they themselves.

This is why a little knowledge is dangerous.. you do know that most asians do business in black neighbourhoods in America right?...we single handedly provide wealth for that community....(foolishly i must add to our on detriment) ..why would we start attacking asians? Think about it ?
...the videos are as fake as a 1million dollar bill please grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by greggng: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
nairalee:
This Biden has shown that Trump was actually a better leader. They just used propaganda to take him out of office.

The reason why trump was removed has nothing to do with Israel ...infact, no American leader disagrees with the status of Israel ...that is a no go area for them.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by goody234: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Answer this truthfully, between Republicans and Democrats, who has done more for blacks in terms of empowerment and opportunities?

NONE OF THEM !!!
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by PissfulProtester: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
MsAllison:
Hahahahahaha and Tinubu urchins though that Trump was their problem

God bless bidemiola
You are a typical Igbo blood

Directionless
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:51am On May 23, 2021
I am only saying the prophecy of the bible, so if you tagged it Christian Zionist. then i think i am, I believe in God's word. Nothing happening now that has not been predicted. Ezekiel,Revelation ,Daniel has all you need to know and what will happen next
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said you are a Christian Zionist and you are just espousing their ideology in your post.You have take the kool-aid and it is affecting your reasoning I should have known this when you tried to justify their presence in the Al-Aqsa mosque.

5 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:51am On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

you know USA was a refugeee camp right?

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:52am On May 23, 2021
goody234:

This is why a little knowledge is dangerous.. you do know that most asians do business in black neighbourhoods in America right?...we single handedly provide wealth for that community....(foolishly i must add to our on detriment) ..why would we start attacking asians? Think about it ?
...the videos are as fake as a 1million dollar bill please grin

Dude. Don't talk about you. Because some blacks are educated and can build businesses for them doesn't mean there aren't illiterate violent grunts who go about attacking them. Claiming that news is fake means you are part of the problem. I am sure you are one of those people that claim that blacks can't be racist.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by SouthEastFacts: 11:52am On May 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

They conveniently forget the many times Israel has been sacked. Even the Romans sacked it and razed the temple but nothing happened to them. But these religious zealots will tell you that nothing can happen to Israel bla bla bla forgetting that Israel only flexes it's muscles against small and technologically disadvantaged countries. The day a big country decide to take them on, it will be like Rome all over again. No belief in god can stop it then.
You also forgot that Jesus prophesized the Roman sacking of Jerusalem. It was a prophecy that helped spread Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Belial06: 11:52am On May 23, 2021
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

Better get sense before you enter street grin
[/s]

How is life on the street ?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:53am On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Isreal existed before America even existed infact Jews played a vital role in the existence of USA. with or without America, Israel willl always survive. they dont care if the world is against them. you either wiped them out , but to force them to bow to your opinion or rules, they will never, even the bible said it, that they are stone hearted, and they wil be the strongest opposing the Anti christ,and the Antichrist will so deal with them and try to force them to bow.
Infact the false prophet which will force the people to worship the Antichrist is going to make the newly built Solomon's temple his abode
What you are saying now doesn't exist in history.When the USA was a republic the Jews were in Europe fleeing Persecution and anti semitism.America never got involved until the mid 20th century don't try to distort history to fit your religious narrative.Isreal did not exist at the time until 1948 what is in present day Lebanon,Syria and other Middle eastern countries was where northern Isreal and Judea once stood but they were not the only kingdom there.
The Jews did not play any vital role in America's existence.I was arguing history and fact I had no idea that you were arguing religion and you share the Christian Zionist views that don't really care about Isreal or the Jews.Stop distorting history we are not talking about religion or the anti Christ here

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:53am On May 23, 2021
goody234:

NONE OF THEM !!!

LOL. You and I both know you are being dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you know USA was a refugeee camp right?

What is this one saying this has nothing to do with history or facts.

Stop lying please you are blinded by religious ignorance truth be told
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:55am On May 23, 2021
Please you only saying half history if your history doesnt start from bc. the world never started in AD.
I am not distorting any history is half baked
AmazonTopaz:

What you are saying now doesn't exist in history.When the USA was a republic the Jews were in Europe fleeing Persecution and anti semitism.America never got involved until the mid 20th century don't try to distort history to fit your religious narrative.Isreal did not exist at the time until 1948 what is in present day Lebanon,Syria and other Middle eastern countries was where northern Isreal and Judea once stood but they were not the only kingdom there.
The Jews did not play any vital role in America's existence.I was arguing history and fact I had no idea that you were arguing religion and you share the Christian Zionist views that don't really care about Isreal or the Jews.Stop distorting history we are not talking about religion or the anti Christ here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.