Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. (1121 Views)

Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by femi93: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2011
Nigeria, giant of africa, most populous BLACK country, most blessed country of the world, heartily welcome prince williams & wife to nigeria for their honeymoon. We have made preparations to host him in bauchi state of nigeria (The Pearl Of Tourism). Preparations are in top gear to award him as the tourist of the year
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by r231(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
Destination Bauchi will be a good choice for the new couple.
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by Rossikk(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
I'm sure Boko Haram and the Almajiris will have something to say about that.
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by Arosa(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2011
*reads post, scratches his head, farts and leave quietly.*
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by banom(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
Bauchi ? i dey laugh
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by gists: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
This is a very good northern resort centers grin grin grin . But my question is: To what end and what is in it for Nigeria? Given that our PDP-lead gov. will foot the bills.
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by Lucy001(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
Bauchi ======> buhaha
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
Very Funnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
Arosa:

*reads post, scratches his head, farts and leave quietly.*
loooooooooooooooool, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by juman(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2011
Good. grin
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by suwailad(f): 12:34pm On May 01, 2011
Theres also some exotic locations in Borno to add to the mix.
Re: We Welcome Prince Williams And Newly Wedded Wife To Nigeria For Honeymoon. by gernded(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2011
obj go fulk am if she come

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of An Assassin-‘i’ve Killed Many People’ / We're Stock Piling Bombs - Boko Haram / Nigeria’s Infrastructural Deficit Hits N30tn – Udbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.