Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

“See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP (24433 Views)

Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by poiZon: 10:55am On May 23, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Hi. I meant state government and not federal government.

Any ways I still diff my hat at the use and command of the English.

I am good in the use of the English language but not as good as this Afegbua.
A former spokesman of a confirm thief is accusing another man of theft...
What will we no see or hear in this country..

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Coronavirus1: 1:32pm On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
I pity the innocent masses who elected these political and shameless bigots into power. That's how they keep wasting money dragging what I don't know very nonsense attitude.
our judiciary is the cause if they are ready to entertain such case in court .this guy is a Mole
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Coronavirus1: 1:32pm On May 23, 2021
our judiciary is the cause if they are ready to entertain such case in court .this guy is a Mole
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Friend22(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2021
Mcreloaded:
After reading through I can categorically say the English language dished out by Afegbua is worth more than a Billion naira.

This English narrative can cause traffic hold up and can even bring down a government.

Fear Edo people for English.

Na we get Patrick Obahiagbon.
Na we get Sam loco Efe.
Na we get Kassim Afegbua.
Na we get Justus Esiri.
Na we get Charles Onogie
If you con listen to Barrister Nuruden Asunogie nkor.
You go just faint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday Despite Judges’ Vacation / DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri / Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.