Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

“See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP (24428 Views)

Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by PIMPAR: 10:29pm On May 22, 2021
PDP , Pandemic development party. party of looters
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by poiZon: 10:30pm On May 22, 2021
Mcreloaded:
After reading through I can categorically say the English language dished out by Afegbua is worth more than a Billion naira.

This English narrative can cause traffic hold up and can even bring down a government.
Na him buhari still dey?
Kassim abeg wake up..

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 22, 2021
THE NIGERIA FOOLISH PEOPLE SALE THEIR VOTE FOR STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE _______HHHHHHHHMMMMM ABILITY TO REASON ALWAYS FAILED IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Zrdo: 10:38pm On May 22, 2021
E choke
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Abalado(f): 10:45pm On May 22, 2021
If u didn't also read the content like my comment,is too much for me to read abeg
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2021
Dude is blunt

See how he tore into Secondus
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 22, 2021
Anal fuckboy
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by solanaqueenie: 11:14pm On May 22, 2021
court fights
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by fergie001: 11:19pm On May 22, 2021
Indispensable85:
Lol..... Funny enough he'll win against the PDP. The courts have nullified suspensions/expulsions several times for lack of fair hearing. Although whether he wins or not won't have any effect on the PDP.
You are hearing from his side that he wasn't granted fair hearing, you have already judged without hearing from the committee that said they invited him.

Be calming down....once the Party can prove that he wasn't invited, it's all over.

Whichever way, he has no value....he supported Ize-Iyamu...end results....LOST

2 Likes

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Ratedgang: 11:20pm On May 22, 2021
Afegbua wake up!!! There is no judiciary in the country.

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Josywhyte: 11:29pm On May 22, 2021
Your speech is too long abeg
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 22, 2021
PDP urchins all over Nairaland.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Jostoman: 12:17am On May 23, 2021
Indispensable85:

Lol..... Funny enough he'll win against the PDP. The courts have nullified suspensions/expulsions several times for lack of fair hearing. Although whether he wins or not won't have any effect on the PDP.
you are still speaking in parable let him go to court and get disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Jostoman: 12:22am On May 23, 2021
slivertongue:
u are a liability
afegbua himself cannot deny it he is a mole in PDP to destabilised the party.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nobody: 12:45am On May 23, 2021
That's their own wahala
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Duru009(m): 2:02am On May 23, 2021
This is another Ali Modu Sheriff 5his guy has finally killed his political career

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by SavageResponse(m): 4:38am On May 23, 2021
Indispensable85:
Lol... How did I manage to make FTC?

I'm also wondering the same grin

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by okuta007: 5:48am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
I pity the innocent masses who elected these political and shameless bigots into power. That's how they keep wasting money dragging what I don't know very nonsense attitude.

you are so right and I ask, "when for once will the average Nigerian politician do the business of the people and stop feeding their ego?"
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Dikegodspower(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2021
Guy, u go do pass yourself
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Indispensable85(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2021
fergie001:

You are hearing from his side that he wasn't granted fair hearing, you have already judged without hearing from the committee that said they invited him.

Be calming down....once the Party can prove that he wasn't invited, it's all over.

Whichever way, he has no value....he supported Ize-Iyamu...end results....LOST

He has values my brother. Go and check the results of his ward in okpella,he destroyed obaseki/pdp in that area. He's not expected to win the whole state,all politics are local. As for fair hearing, they'll prove whether or not he was given the opportunity to defend himself. I formed my opinion based on what I've observed about political parties in Nigeria when they really want to deal with an antagonistic member. The matter nor dey important sha........ Na Ayade de reign now.. Lol.....
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2021
You should have thought of all these when you annulled MKO's June 12 election autocratically.
Pot calling kettle black. This man is even more useless than the entire PDP combined.

I still dey wait to see how this 2023 go be.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by GodisFirst: 7:07am On May 23, 2021
They way he sounds shows he should be showed the way out of the party. You can't be in a party and attacking the party. Why not decamp to the other party?
Remaining there means you are a mole.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Trustedpronet: 7:09am On May 23, 2021
These are the kind of headings that gets me angry! What concerns IBB in this headline now? We are talking about Edo state you are importing Niger state to the matter. Na wa for depression in Nigeria o.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Mcreloaded(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2021
poiZon:

Na him buhari still dey?
Kassim abeg wake up..

Hi. I meant state government and not federal government.

Any ways I still diff my hat at the use and command of the English.

I am good in the use of the English language but not as good as this Afegbua.

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by fergie001: 8:30am On May 23, 2021
Indispensable85:
The matter nor dey important sha........ Na Ayade de reign now.. Lol.....
Leave little Emperor, he had no choice...he was frozen out.

He made the only choice available...
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by colestephan86: 9:06am On May 23, 2021
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by ledaman: 9:28am On May 23, 2021
Na by force to be PDP member? Them say they are tired of you case closed.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by VictorUSA(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2021
All this displayed oratory maybe becos he ddnt ve his share of the confiscated goods.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2021
fergie001:

Leave little Emperor, he had no choice...he was frozen out.

He made the only choice available...

E be like that guy collect your wife. Hahahaha......... Well I think the reigning Emperor right now is El Rufai.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Okeyworlu: 10:00am On May 23, 2021
Mole
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by fergie001: 10:12am On May 23, 2021
Indispensable85:
E be like that guy collect your wife. Hahahaha......... Well I think the reigning Emperor right now is El Rufai.
Noooooo.... grin

Everyone in CRS knows him as the Little Emperor....he got the name before El-Rufai sef!

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by v2: 10:33am On May 23, 2021
He has become a nuisance to the party.

He has been involved in anti party activities and feel he is untouchable.
During the last governorship election in Edo state, he openly supported and campaigned for the opposition party.
In all fairness, if your ideology differs from that of the party, quietly leave. After all, no be me talk say party is supreme grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos are igbos? / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.