Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday (560 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by SultanOfPuna: 7:49am On May 23, 2021
Woke up this morning, did my stuff
Took my phone and check my messages
I later go to nairaland to check out headlines for today.
I noticed how I was subconsciously looking for bad news or horrible news that has happened. It was as if those bad news or tragedy was now a common thing to expect everyday.
The funny part is that I ignored the good news that I saw on headlines
Instead I was focusing on bad news on headlines as if it was entertaining, more exciting than good news that are boring.

I just had to stop myself and realize how messed up that was, To be subconsciously checking out for bad news every day

Am i confused? or those anyone experience this same issue

2 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:57am On May 23, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I noticed how I was subconsciously looking for bad news or horrible news that has happened. It was as if those bad news or tragedy was now a common thing to expect everyday.
Instead I was focusing on bad news on headlines as if it was entertaining, more exciting than good news that are boring.

I just had to stop myself and realize how messed up that was, To be subconsciously checking out for bad news every day

U can start by sharing good news on this platform. Research for simple ways of solving men and women issues, then post it here. If u are consistent, it will reach front page and u wld be part of the solution kiss kiss
Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by SultanOfPuna: 8:02am On May 23, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

U can start by sharing good news on this platform. Research for simple ways of solving men and women issues, then post it here. If u are consistent, it will reach front page and u wld be part of the solution kiss kiss
All that stuff sounds boring
Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by josh123(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

u are right, bad news is now a common thing in Nigeria its like we are already used to it

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by dawnomike(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

you have to make a conscious effort never to read bad news... I was like you some years ago till i started making efforts to skip bad news once i see the headline. Bad news affects the mind.
I also avoid discussions that has to do with thee numerous problems in Nigeria except the discussion has an intended solution in motive.

2 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by SultanOfPuna: 8:11am On May 23, 2021
josh123:
u are right, bad news is now a common thing in Nigeria its like we are already used to it
do you find it entertaining?

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by Feddie3(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2021
Sultan of puna

Na that puna go last last kill you

Na to come nairaland dey cry like uncircumcised antelope you sabi
Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by Nobody: 8:32am On May 23, 2021
Power of the subconscious!! I thought it was happening to only me.

2 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by cowboyT: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
PLS, what is the way out, don't know that this thing is a national issue, i even find it amusing not minding if it involves human lifes.
Re: The Effect Of Seeing Bad News Everyday by Petoski7: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sometimes sef those good news dey suspicious but you see those bad one na sure one grin

(1) (Reply)

I Finaly Broke Down / Man, 24, And Grandma, 61, Finally Wed After Their Engagement Went Viral / Ladies Won't Understand.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.