Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,771 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN (8138 Views)

I Smoked Colos Blood ๏ฟฝ F Jesus Just Save Me And Brought Me To My Body / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Do you know that Colorado or Black Mamba is a drug made from synthetic plant, they contain heavy metals which are laced with chemicals not suitable for human consumption, is then mixed with weed, the drug is known as Spike in the US, so Spike plus weed gives Colorado. Well here in Nigeria, the popular street drug known as Colorado better called colos in Nigeria is a type of artificial marijuana. The side effects of Colos are dangerous and unsafe. It is also banned in many countries and can damage your mental health. You need to see those who take this drugs, they behave INSANE, dangerous and not advisable to live amongst humans.

What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by TemplarLandry: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by talented321: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zinoleesky and T Dollar should keep the vibe going'' while having that feeling with my precious loud to read what they want to write.
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Hypnotise: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
That thing no good oo speaking from experience

3 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Tunde835(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
It almost killed a kid in front of our house while I was at school

4 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by KingDash09(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Since my mother gave birth to me Iโ€™ve never smoked

Itโ€™s better to be a keyboard boy than to be a smoker
Cause smoking canโ€™t pay you 15m to flex

Iโ€™m rich... and Iโ€™m fucking happy

15 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Jakumo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
Do you know that Colorado or Black Mamba is a drug made from synthetic plant, they contain heavy metals which are laced with chemicals not suitable for human consumption, is then mixed with weed, the drug is known as Spike in the US, so Spike plus weed gives Colorado. Well here in Nigeria, the popular street drug known as Colorado better called colos in Nigeria is a type of artificial marijuana. The side effects of Colos are dangerous and unsafe. It is also banned in many countries and can damage your mental health. You need to see those who take this drugs, they behave INSANE, dangerous and not advisable to live amongst humans.

What do you think?

So-called Colorado is NOT a plant. It is a deadly chemical sold by Chinese criminal gangs and it turns people into lunatics. Any person reckless enough to ingest such chemicals will either run mad or die, which might even be a good thing.

5 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Bakrabas: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
I wish the student of psychiatric best of luck in few years to come.

Those who studied that course will be millionaires very soon because of the number of colo-mental that they will be treating

19 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by atilla(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
I keep wondering why people smoke it. Do they feel good while on the outside they are behaving psychotic.
I drink alcohol and I know how it makes me feel and how others might see me when I'm tipsy. Is it the same feeling?

2 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by online4business: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bayelsa and pH would be full of mentally deranged individual before December.

My trip to pH eroute amassoma to see a long time friend left me in shock.

Lots of mentally deranged boys and girls on the road.

Where ndlea when you need them.

If you decide to smoke colos just know it knocks out brain cells.

4 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
online4business:
Bayelsa and pH would be full of mentally deranged individual before December.

My trip to pH eroute amassoma to see a long time friend left me in shock.

Lots of mentally deranged boys and girls on the road.

Where ndlea when you need them.

If you decide to smoke colos just know it knocks out brain cells.
please stop lying... Where In ph did you see lots of mentally deranged boys and girls... U want to demarket PHC?
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Khd95(m): 3:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Once he don pass loud, donโ€™t call me

That colos na killer, God forbid bad thing

The domino effect is terrible on your health and lifestyle, very addictive and extremely inhibiting

If your head no strong, you fit pass there craze for several minutes, donโ€™t do it

Out of curiosity I smoked that few times, tho it made my brain super active and charged, it gave this imaginary feeling, the ideal world, you may be in ikorodu and your seeing your self in Russia, feeling cold sef, you may not be aware of your immediate environment for several minutes, it takes some peoples hours to recover back, that thing na killer oo

Please donโ€™t do colos and ice, na ice even worse pass, you may not sleep and eat for three good days, boys that do these things always claim they want to stay active looking for money, I pity them because they are killing their brain cells slowly

Smoke natural weed or Canada loud, this oneโ€™s are not so extreme or donโ€™t smoke at all

13 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by online4business: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
please stop lying... Where In ph did you see lots of mentally deranged boys and girls... U want to demarket PHC?

Ikoko rumola and bundu.

Demarket Cairo wey I sabi like the back of my black behind.

Make I cap you go stadium road for Gra na there you go see jonki dem.

Abi no don go emouha for blank market?

Abi na elele big and small

pH na my area but drug don dey spoil am small small

Sou na le time no dey enyah use your 99

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by popp(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2023
online4business:

Ikoko rumola and bundu.

Stadium Road dey for GRA?

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by oluwaseyi0: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2023
Stay away from drug abuse
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by adebayour26: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Bakrabas:
I wish the student of psychiatric best of luck in few years to come.

Those who studied that course will be millionaires very soon because of the number of colo-mental that they will be treating
I like your prediction of the future.

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by kmaster007: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2023
Wch one be black mamba again
scoobyblogspot:

What do you think?

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Only people who never smoke Colorado before go yarn say na dangerous drug
na lie abe
Colorado na normal highness weed, that will keep you calm
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by iykofias(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2023
online4business:

Ikoko rumola and bundu.

you say stadium road dey where?

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Gottiii: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2023
online4business:

Ikoko rumola and bundu.

Where stadium road dey, oga

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Only people who never smoke Colorado before go yarn say na dangerous drug

na lie abe

Colorado na normal highness weed, that will keep you calm
Everybody run from this comment ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

2 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Everybody run from this comment ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Can you advise you siblings to take this?
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Can you advise you siblings to take this?
to take what?
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2023
popp:

Stadium Road dey for GRA?
wow,me I dey Lagos bustop ooo, na Colorado me and my ashawo girls dey take all night
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2023
all of us dey on Colorado trip through the night omo
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by online4business: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
My last reply seems people are hell bent on smoking It's your choice.

if you're coming from Rumuomasi you go enter stadium road.

Coming from Gra you enter stadium road.

Even from rumuola you go still enter stadium road.

Abi na because I no call am ken sarowiwa road.

Yakubu Gowon stadium is stone throw from
Sweet spirit hotel and other hotels around.

If you like continue dey smoke e be no body business.

3 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Bradford111(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Since my mother gave birth to me Iโ€™ve never smoked

Itโ€™s better to be a keyboard boy than to be a smoker
Cause smoking canโ€™t pay you 15m to flex

Iโ€™m rich... and Iโ€™m fucking happy

Guy update me na
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by KingDash09(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wait... no be you go bang on babe raw๐Ÿ˜‚

Bradford111:

Guy update me na
update you how bro?

2 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Bradford111(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Wait... no be you go bang on babe raw๐Ÿ˜‚

update you how bro?

Which work you day run bro?
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by CheedyJ(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
There are lots of ways to get high but taking Colorado isn't one of them.

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by KingDash09(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
The ones wey Dey Pay
Bradford111:

Which work you day run bro?
you nko?

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Bakrabas: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
adebayour26:

I like your prediction of the future.

Thumbs up bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hddkkkdssjkfdssa / Who is a Playa/Player? / What โ€˜Crazyโ€™ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.