Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister (55978 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by zombieHUNTER: 11:52am On May 23, 2021
Quotasystem products.... Everywhere

Round pegs in square holes

Little wonder the country is in a deep mess..

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Ojiofor: 12:09pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

1. "robot"

2. "detect and correct".

Just like you couldn't detect and correct your own mistakes before posting.

You aren't a robot or "Quota system product" either.

Continue deceiving yourselves.

I am not your defense minister,so I can afford to make mistakes more especially in a faceless forum like this.
We must hold our leaders to highest level of accountability.

7 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by QuotaSystem: 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
Ojiofor:

I am not your defense minister,so I can afford to make mistakes more especially in a faceless forum like this.
We must hold our leaders to highest level of accountability.

Indeed we must.

I'm glad you admit that no one is infallible.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by HomerTimpson: 12:56pm On May 23, 2021
Atleast he understands guns
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by selemempe: 1:42pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

I'm sure your you're neither blind nor illiterate. How did my earlier post fly over your head?

The fact that you & fellow bigots so desperately want to take shots at the North while I present several southern examples of embarrassingly worse, sub-quota system gaffes shouldn't be giving you so much emotional distress.

the so called southern examples are Emma powerful and patience Johnathan. Which of them was/is a government official? I told you that if you are one of the 'educated fulanis' then your tribe is in danger.
Your logics are always watery

5 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by wordcat(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Lol it was surely a gaffe.

Though its nothing compared to Emma Blunderful & his ungun-known-men cheesy

Who's Emma?
Is he the new EFCC Chairman
Like the transfusion transmitter

4 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by QuotaSystem: 1:49pm On May 23, 2021
selemempe:
the so called southern examples are Emma powerful and patience Johnathan. Which of them was/is a government official? I told you that if you are one of the 'educated fulanis' then your tribe is in danger.
Your logics are always watery

First of all, Patience Jonathan occupied the office of the First Lady.

Second of all, the word logic has no plural.

It honestly amazes me when semi literate simpletons try to take shots at me using literacy/intelligence when they're as mentally handicapped as an autistic donkey.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by selemempe: 1:54pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

First of all, Patience Jonathan occupied the office of the First Lady.

Second of all, the word logic has no plural.

It honestly amazes me when semi literate simpletons try to take shots at me using literacy/intelligence when they're as mentally handicapped as an autistic donkey.

first of all there is no constitutional role for a first lady

Second of all you can use a plural for any uncountable noun in specific contexts.
Just as some one can say 'still waters' or 'airs of importance'
I know you are educated...the problem is that you are probably the most educated Fulani man on this forum and still you are not that intelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by QuotaSystem: 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
selemempe:
first of all there is no constitutional role for a first lady

Second of all you can use a plural for any uncountable noun in specific contexts.
Just as some one can say 'still waters' or 'airs of importance'
I know you are educated...the problem is that you are probably the most educated Fulani man on this forum and still you are not that intelligent.

Total hogwash.

Yet she occupied the office of the first lady and made those terrible assaults on English in the official conference room of her "unconstitutional" office of the first lady? Try harder.

I'd be worried if the rating of my intelligence came from a recognised superior authority, one higher than the advanced British ones I possess; but when such an opinion is coming from a dim-witted, vapid, vacuous excuse for an intellectual, its frankly laughable cheesy and more suited for a pit latrine undecided
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by selemempe: 2:10pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

[s]Total hogwash.

Yet she occupied the office of the first lady and made those terrible assaults on English in the official conference room of her "unconstitutional" office of the first lady? Try harder.

I'd be worried if the rating of my intelligence came from a recognised superior authority, one higher than the British ones I presently possess; but when such an opinion is coming from a dim-witted, vapid, vacuous excuse for an intellectual, its frankly laughable cheesy and more suited for a pit latrine undecided
[/s]
why do you support quotasystem instead of merit? If you trust your intelligence or your tribe's intelligence, support merit

4 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by QuotaSystem: 2:20pm On May 23, 2021
selemempe:
why do you support quotasystem instead of merit? If you trust your intelligence or your tribe's intelligence, support merit

Quota System is political muscle flexing at its finest but I don't expect you'd be bright enough to understand what I mean.

Stop bugging my mentions I've got bigger fish to fry.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by phavorlee: 2:23pm On May 23, 2021
This one no be new thing.

Check out how to open a PayPal account that can send and receive money from any where in the world.

https://techhob.com/paypal-account-how-to-create-a-paypal-account/
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by soft101: 2:24pm On May 23, 2021
When your enemy wrote script for you to read, to embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by SureDesign: 2:25pm On May 23, 2021
Out of the abundant of the heart , the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by pickatyouu: 2:26pm On May 23, 2021
He was actually speaking from his heartless heart.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Barristter07: 2:28pm On May 23, 2021
Perfectbeing:
A slip of tongue. He read the other part of the speech correctly and made a mistake in one word or two... It's the only place he made mistake that everyone noticed. This life sha.
You are making a deep point here.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 23, 2021
Mr transmission,sorry transition,sorry, transformation.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by JooEeL(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2021
ceejay10:
A government of the dunce, by the dunces and for the dunces. Dumbos .

Rotfl!

Una wicked for this life Oloun.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Dreambeat: 2:29pm On May 23, 2021
Chai, and you all wonder why Nigeria is in decrepit state.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Plusstreet(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2021
It is not mistake. Everything is now open. Even if you want to pretend now, it is not possible. Elohim is in control.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by AMI3(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
I love Nigerians because we can defend morons like our lives depend on them.
I am watching
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by PussyKing(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by samwillyco1(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by muykem: 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
He might probably attended same school with Patience Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by samwillyco1(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
cheesy grin grin
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by echesilver: 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
What's the relationship between a president wife and a quota system? Example ur smelly ass..

angry
QuotaSystem:

The fact that you & fellow bigots so desperately want to take shots at the North while I present several southern examples of embarrassingly worse, sub-quota system gaffes shouldn't be giving you so much emotional distress.

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Eriolubrainee19: 2:34pm On May 23, 2021
He's a minister of grammatical blunders.Education isn't important to our leaders. Incompetent leaders while the competent Patriots are made to rot till death.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by kelly72: 2:35pm On May 23, 2021
There was once a "Transmission Transmission Transmission Transmission Transmission IGP.
Then there was and still is a CJN who said following JUDICIAL PRECEDENT was like a roadside mechanic flying a plane, LMAO!
Then there was that document signed by the mannequin himself in which the name "Buhari" was spelt as "Bhari", afterall, for WAEC exams, Mohamed is same as Muhammadu, hahahaha.

And now, a HEARTLESS felt condolence, it is well o
They appointed those they can work with.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Plut01: 2:35pm On May 23, 2021

Wait for some hours and you will see Buhari Zombies creating threads upon threads justifying why this is normal.

I trust their zombified brains to pull out one video decades ago showing how Mandela called Ibadan Ibadaa and using it to justify this Man's mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 23, 2021
ceejay10:
A government of the dunce, by the dunces and for the dunces. Dumbos .

I am not fulani. I am not muslim. But I have worked with them. The average northerner is naturally intelligent, but the average fulani is close to genius. Don't use this English language thing as a determinant o.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by nyiamfrank: 2:36pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

1. "robot"

2. "detect and correct".

Just like you couldn't detect and correct your own mistakes before posting.

You aren't a robot or "Quota system product" either.

Continue deceiving yourselves.

Only "detect" was the misspelled word, not "and correct". So, you were wrong too. Oya find fault for my comment too. Nigerian youth, we funny die.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by ItsGoodToBeGood: 2:36pm On May 23, 2021
How is saying the truth a blunder, he said he is heartless, who are you to argue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.