Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister (55990 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 23, 2021
selemempe:
how low can you go? How low can an abokì go? You compare Emma powerful with a senate approved minister of defence in a large country like Nigeria?

Can you see how you guys from north have brought incompetence to public service?
Thank God you mentioned "Senate approved" where your brothers are too dumb to stop the approval. Abi na only northeners dey Senate
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by franugo(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2021
Atlas9:

I am not fulani. I am not muslim. But I have worked with them. The average northerner is naturally intelligent, but the average fulani is close to genius. Don't use this English language thing as a determinant o.

Nigga hush! You aren't the only person that has seen or worked with northerners. What you wrote up there is total hogwash.

We see them everyday, we know them, we communicate with them and I can tell you that your 'close to genius' spiel is balderdash..

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by salem1996: 2:55pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

The mistake is obvious. Nobody is defending it.

I'm sure he'll appoint a more competent speechwriter going forward, especially after this backlash.

Maybe the speech writer choose to ticked him and he eventually fell for it .... Like speech writer and defence minister like Zouma and Jorginho grin

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by ceejay10(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2021
Atlas9:

I am not fulani. I am not muslim. But I have worked with them. The average northerner is naturally intelligent, but the average fulani is close to genius. Don't use this English language thing as a determinant o.
bloody lie. Northeners are not education inclined. There are few brilliant ones yeah, but majority are not educated. You can't use the few you worked with as a determinant factor. I was born in the ancient city of Zaria, I have spent the more years of my life in the North. So you don't know them better than I do.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On May 23, 2021
/
Don't mock the man.

Mock yourselves that with all your advanced degrees, he is still the boss of your bosses.

He should be the one laughing.

/

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by ruffDiamond: 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
Before nko?most of the yeye speeches and condolences ,encomium being poured out there are hypocrisy laden,no one really gives 2fs except maybe the imeadiate family undecided,pure eyes and lips service, standard Nigerian way of doing almost everything! Who cares sef, charlatans everywhere
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by nyiamfrank: 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

That was a corrected phrase in quotation marks, for context.

You can now sit down.
Thank you Mr. Otellectual
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by tnerro1(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
Quota system has done a lot of damage to this country, it should be removed from the constitution. Oh wait, that means the north will become irrelevant in Nigeria.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by harmony75: 3:00pm On May 23, 2021
Omg chai exactly what's in his heart!
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by usamali(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2021
He might be right thou.

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by 2O17: 3:00pm On May 23, 2021
chatinent:
Now I know were those marijuana NDLEA ceases go.
E be like say the marijuana reach your side too

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by adomuwiner(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
Indeed they are heartless, they don't care if Nigerians are dying
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by eedimo(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2021
As expected
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Goldiness: 3:07pm On May 23, 2021
ceejay10:
A government of the dunce, by the dunces and for the dunces. Dumbos .

�������
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Goldiness: 3:08pm On May 23, 2021
ceejay10:
A government of the dunce, by the dunces and for the dunces. Dumbos .

Hahaha, so funny
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by FBIBOT(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2021
They are actually heartless no reasonable leader reads prepared condolences.... Just tell the public your mind about the sad event what's difficult in that
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by sameks08(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2021
Fulani's believes that they own Nigeria and what ever they do is never wrong
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Olawalelead(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2021
2O17:
E be like say the marijuana reach your side too
You got the nigga!!!
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Umorosky17(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2021
The old general's, were pure products of coup and counter coup no knowledge or experience, just given themselves tittle as promotion.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by selemempe: 3:11pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Quota System is political muscle flexing at its finest but I don't expect you'd be bright enough to understand what I mean.

Stop bugging my mentions I've got bigger fish to fry.
of course. If an abokì shoe shinner can have 4 wives and 16 children, why won't you guys have enough political capital to muscle other more intelligent tribes and continue building the largest zoo on earth.

The worst countries in Africa have one thing in common, Hausa fulani Móslems undecided
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Toosure70: 3:11pm On May 23, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
I doubt if our rulers can give a speech without reading prepared scripts. Worst of it is that they read scripts they've not even proofread before mounting the podium.
One day, Bubu might announced his resignation or death through speech prepared for him.
Trust obj
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by okorogodwin4(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2021
Oga forgive him Na network problem
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

It's like you want to trigger migraine inducing cognitive dissonance in the heads of some southern bigots.

Brace for impact. You will soon be called Fulani cheesy
Oh please! No migraines here. Over the years there are so many scholarships given by various bodies and list upon list of scholarship awardees, and what you can bet you will NOT find there are a bunch of Aminu's and Hassan's. You also wont find much Abdullahi's whenever you read of anyone recognized for academic excellence home and abroad. The best of the best in the north is only broaching average anywhere else in Nigeria, much less outside the country. Thankfully, the easily verifiable history of this isn't something anyone can rewrite. The majority of the 'few' northerners who do go to school (almost by force) are intellectually decrepit. Like majority of us didnt encounter the bunch of dull students during NYSC. If you see a half-promising one there, it is always such a huuuuuuge relief..and 70% of the time you'd find those ones hd done some years of education in the south. The best student in GGSS mallam madori as far back as 2009 was a student in ss1, who was hitherto in the south. Any debate, competition na she dem go push forward even if na for ss2 or 3 students, out of 500plus students. Students so dull you'd wonder if they actually learnt anything at all in primary school. Abegi!
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by orijo1980: 3:12pm On May 23, 2021
It is really a slap in your face with this your heartless speech as a minister
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by akinademayowa(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1390883/heartless-felt-condolences-nigeria-defence-ministers-blunder-coass-burial-video/

Lol. What if it wasn't actually a blunder but a statement of intent? Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks...
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Yowill: 3:14pm On May 23, 2021
longetivity:
Quota system defence minister

Quota system indeed.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by OlujobaSamuel: 3:15pm On May 23, 2021
Toosure70:
Trust obj
True, I commend him on that.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by ruffDiamond: 3:15pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

He obviously needs to change his speechwriter and cultivate the habit of proofreading.

Stop getting emotional with your sanctimonious drivel, we haven't forgot your reverence & excuses for Patience Jonathan & her "fellow widows" cheesy
Damn bros,haba,did she really say all this?I'm cracking up here o angry

https://www.nairaland.com/618311/patience-jonathan-fellow-widows

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by daemperor1(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2021
longetivity:
Quota system defence minister
Point of correction sir, Bihari doesn't respect the quota system, he only knows about govt of the north.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by michoim(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2021
He can be pardoned because he is truly mourning and emotionally destabilized
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 23, 2021
ceejay10:
bloody lie. Northeners are not education inclined. There are few brilliant ones yeah, but majority are not educated. You can't use the few you worked with as a determinant factor. I was born in the ancient city of Zaria, I have spent the more years of my life in the North. So you don't know them better than I do.

I am from the middle belt. I stand by my statement. You couldn't possibly know them more than me, sir. You could possibly be using the ones you met as a determinant.
Where I am headed is, CAN WE DEESCALATE? THE HATE ON NAIRALAND IS EXCESSIVE.
AND YES, I HAVE MET FULANIS WITH EFFORTLESS ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND BRILLIANCE. MANY.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by ClitRaider: 3:18pm On May 23, 2021
alimajiri basterrd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.