Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister (55981 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Freezby2020: 3:18pm On May 23, 2021
SAVAGE
grin grin grin
doggedfighter:
Buhari didn't attend ,the one he sent went to

express his heartless felt 'condolonces' not

condolences. grin

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Godwin25king: 3:21pm On May 23, 2021
You say what? shocked
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Kennydoc(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

He obviously needs to change his speechwriter and cultivate the habit of proofreading.

Stop getting emotional with your sanctimonious drivel, we haven't forgot your reverence & excuses for Patience Jonathan & her "fellow widows" cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/618311/patience-jonathan-fellow-widows

Stop defending the nonsense. Even if the speech writer wrote exactly what he read out, an intelligent man would have detected the error immediately the words went through his mouth, and he would have made a correction. The minister on the other hand didn't even realise there was an error in the statement.

Talking about Patience Jonathan, she was never an elected or appointed official. She just happened to be the spouse of a political leader. She would never have been appointed as a commissioner in a southern state not to talk of federal minister, so I don't understand why you are making the comparison.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
I doubt if our rulers can give a speech without reading prepared scripts. Worst of it is that they read scripts they've not even proofread before mounting the podium.
One day, Bubu might announced his resignation or death through speech prepared for him.
Funnily though, he won't even know he'd resign, he'd express shock over the news
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by ceejay10(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2021
Atlas9:

I am from the middle belt. I stand by my statement. You couldn't possibly know them more than me, sir. You could possibly be using the ones you met as a determinant.
Where I am headed is, CAN WE DEESCALATE? THE HATE ON NAIRALAND IS EXCESSIVE.
AND YES, I HAVE MET FULANIS WITH EFFORTLESS ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND BRILLIANCE. MANY.
j u don't know them more than I do. Have you been to any core North?. No I guess. I was born and brought up in Zaria, stayed in Kano, Sokoto and Zamfara. Middle belt is not core north. It is on record that North has d highest number of illiterates. This isn't about hate but facts only. And no where in my comments did I mention North, you brought it up. I only said " Government of the dunces ". There are Igbos, Yorubas , middle belts etc in this dunce government. You are the one that manufactured the north and hate you are talking about.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Guide777(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
Buhari didn't attend ,the one he sent went to

express his heartless felt 'condolonces' not

condolences. grin
Both a suspects.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by agbonkamen(f): 3:39pm On May 23, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
I doubt if our rulers can give a speech without reading prepared scripts. Worst of it is that they read scripts they've not even proofread before mounting the podium.
One day, Bubu might announced his resignation or death through speech prepared for him.
this is the reason I respect Adams Oshiomohle. he can mount podium anytime and speak wella without reading from paper. grin
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Bellotelli: 3:41pm On May 23, 2021
Perfectbeing:
A slip of tongue. He read the other part of the speech correctly and made a mistake in one word or two... It's the only place he made mistake that everyone noticed. This life sha.
That is a life lesson for bro... people don't always notice your efforts but take a jibe at every mistake you make in life. but that's why we are humans. sad
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

The mistake is obvious. Nobody is defending it.

I'm sure he'll appoint a more competent speechwriter going forward, especially after this backlash.
Speechwriter or speech speaker?
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Bellotelli: 3:44pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

1. "robot"

2. "detect and correct".

Just like you couldn't detect and correct your own mistakes before posting.

You aren't a robot or "Quota system product" either.

Continue deceiving yourselves.

Abeg leave that mumu boy grin

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 23, 2021
Bellotelli:

That is a life lesson for bro... people don't always notice your efforts but take a jibe at every mistake you make in life. but that's why we are humans. sad
He is not supposed to be a minister in the first place.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Kingrefreshed: 3:50pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Oakbend16: 3:57pm On May 23, 2021
Seize not cease

chatinent:
Now I know were those marijuana NDLEA ceases go.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by OtunbaJ: 3:58pm On May 23, 2021
I told my friend yesterday when we are watching this n he said may be I didn't hear it well. Lol. Ofcos he is correct, this govt is heartless shocked
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by SAINTDVD: 4:00pm On May 23, 2021
I don't see any blunder here. Those men in Aso Rock are truly HEARTLESS. He just stated the obvious. Naija take heart.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by juniorstar(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
He actually spoke the mind of bubu...his heartless felt condolences
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by hayoholla(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2021
Is he not right grin
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Cnach: 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
I nor understand
Person talk his mind they say na mistake. Who tell u say na only am read that paper before projecting it
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Jungleluv5: 4:37pm On May 23, 2021
Yes he is right because they are heartless
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by selemempe: 4:46pm On May 23, 2021
Atlas9:

I am not fulani. I am not muslim. But I have worked with them. The average northerner is naturally intelligent, but the average fulani is close to genius. Don't use this English language thing as a determinant o.
most textbooks are written in English. If the Hausa fula people can't speak English fluently, how do they read chemistry and physics to become the geniuses you talked about?
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by 10mobile: 4:50pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:

He obviously needs to change his speechwriter and cultivate the habit of proofreading.

Stop getting emotional with your sanctimonious drivel, we haven't forgot your reverence & excuses for Patience Jonathan & her "fellow widows" cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/618311/patience-jonathan-fellow-widows

You guys always think backward. Why? A discussion is going on about a minister who made an unforgivable and unforgettable gaffe at a funeral of national importance and all you can do is to go and start talking about what a Firstlady once said long time ago in a different context. What's the connection?
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by manunitedbabes: 4:55pm On May 23, 2021
ceejay10:
A government of the dunce, by the dunces and for the dunces. Dumbos .
*for the dunceses *
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by dederocs(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2021
cheesy grin

Na dem.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 23, 2021
When you country is a company grin

You take only what makes you money serious then the rest is nothing
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by WorldRichest: 5:16pm On May 23, 2021
nosiebaba:
Which kind blunder be this? Whether it is or it is not a blunder, it's a shame. Even while reading from notes. Nawa

It seems the lifeless one living inside the Tock is not the most dumb in this administration.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by chiromah04(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2021
All this reading reading will not help you Nigerian leaders... You people should be real for once.��
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Airjanlash21: 5:36pm On May 23, 2021
lipsrsealed some persons are still sincere in this Administration... #_Mediocres
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Mozegee: 6:13pm On May 23, 2021
It can only happen when u have a brainless president at the helm of affair
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Funflipper: 6:24pm On May 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Slip of tongue or a product of quota system.

It is definitely a product of quota system.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by opribo(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2021
Out of the abundance of thr heart the mouth speaketh.

That should be investigated as well. We know of a truth bubu's unalloyed support for the group boko based on his previous speeches.

These are military men who ought to know survival tactics from an air crash. How come none of them could manage an hour to give an account of what transpired.
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by fujirice: 6:31pm On May 23, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
Why do you think he NEVER does live broadcasts anymore?
Re: Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister by Tareq1105: 6:32pm On May 23, 2021
I don't know why Buhari would not allow Osinbajo to represent him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.