Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol (1830 Views)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / What Is The Difference Between Faith And Hope? / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On May 25, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

You are not the first to claim that Jesus supports your indulgence.
I have met prostitutes, and they also claim that Jesus did not condemn them.
And they quoted John 8:1-11. And their focus is on "[/b]... neither do I condemn you..."[b]
Other words are not necessary to them.
You are probably a drunk looking for Jesus approval.
LOL...I already told you earlier that where it concerns the Truth of God, the first thing you should do is DIE to your Self... your ego and biases included for that is the only way to become like a child, a prerequisite where it concerns those who will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided

Jesus Christ did not condemn prostitutes but He did give them the very same measure that He gave to all others which is that those who will enter into His Kingdom, those who love Him even, are those who obey His commandments. So, yes, the prostitutes were on the mark. If you had known the Truth of God yourself, you would have known quite well that Jesus Christ said, "I have not come to condemn but to save". However, I can see how that message would not resonate with you since you believe Jesus Christ a liar instead and this from all you have put forth on this topic. undecided

I hate to disappoint you. I am not a drunk... I drink occasionally....even make my own alcoholic wine using yeast and any available juice for my communion even. But alcohol is not one of my addictions... I couldn't get addicted to it even if I wanted to. undecided
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On May 25, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Leaving the context of the chapters of the Bible in order to infuse your lust is the breeding ground for heresies.
Telling you to read Matthew 15 again is leaving the context of the chapters of the Bible?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I am afraid this runs deeper than previously suspected!
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 11:04pm On May 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am already well aware of your style of debating... you try to take people in circles,ignoring the points, just so you can continue asserting the meaningless( where the Truth of God is concerned) statements you made that started it all. undecided

If you are still not clear, then go back through what I have posted as response to you from page 1, and start reading again. undecided

From your 1st post till now you have not quoted any verse that talks about alcohol yet you feel satisfied.

Luke 1:15 "KJV:For HE SHALL BE GREAT IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD, AND SHALL DRINK NEITHER WINE NOR STRONG DRINK; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb."

*. Judges 13 :7 "KJV:But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and NOW DRINK NO WINE NOR STRONG DRINK, NEITHER EAT ANY UNCLEAN THING: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death."

Moreover, I have told you that Kings, priests, peculiar people, great in the sight of God, do not drink alcohol.

The question once again
are you one of these redeemed people?
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On May 25, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

From your 1st post till now you have not quoted any verse that talks about alcohol yet you feel satisfied.

Luke 1:15 "KJV:For HE SHALL BE GREAT IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD, AND SHALL DRINK NEITHER WINE NOR STRONG DRINK; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb."

*. Judges 13 :7 "KJV:But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and NOW DRINK NO WINE NOR STRONG DRINK, NEITHER EAT ANY UNCLEAN THING: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death."

Moreover, I have told you that Kings, priests, peculiar people, great in the sight of God, do not drink alcohol.

The question once again
are you one of these redeemed people?

Wow... shocked shocked shocked
Is this what Jesus Christ meant when He quoted Isaiah saying....seeing , they cannot see.... hearing, they cannot hear - only this was said in reference to those who do not believe? undecided

Goodluck!
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by jmoore(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

*. John 2:10 "KJV:And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth GOOD WINE; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept THE GOOD WINE until now."

GOOD WINE is what Jesus gave the people, good wine is what Himself drank,

GOOD WINE is what we are going to drink at the marriage supper of the Lamb.

*. Mark 14:25 "KJV:Verily I say unto you, I WILL DRINK NO MORE OF THE FRUIT OF THE VINE, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

note! Jesus called what He used to drink THE FRUIT OF THE VINE. In other words this is fruit juice, good wine, NON INTOXICANTS.

Do you know that even those who small igbo ( weeds) do say that Jesus smoked igbo. Or you've never heard them before?....

Stop confusing yourself.
Wine is wine. All wine are alcoholic.

There is nothing like nonalcoholic wine.

If you studied Chemistry in secondary school, you should have known what is fermentation.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 8:22pm On May 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is this what Jesus Christ meant when He quoted Isaiah saying....seeing , they cannot see.... hearing, they cannot hear - only this was said in reference to those who do not believe? undecided
Goodluck!

There's nothing in this your post that addresses what is being discussed.

Thread is about alcohol. You jumped in without the least idea of what is the topic of discussion.

I have asked several questions, no one of them is answered.

You said Jesus said you are free to drink alcohol. I asked you point the place out.
Till now instead of you to do that you resort to false accusations.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 8:25pm On May 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is this what Jesus Christ meant when He quoted Isaiah saying....seeing , they cannot see.... hearing, they cannot hear - only this was said in reference to those who do not believe? :-
Goodluck!

Lol, you are very funny.

Where is the place Jesus said you should drink alcohol? as simple as that!

Matthew 15: 1 "KJV:Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
KJV:Why do THY DISCIPLES TRANSGRESS the tradition of the elders? FOR THEY WASH NOT THEIR HANDS WHEN THEY EAT bread.

Note:
THY DISCIPLES TRANSGRESS... FOR THEY WASH NOT THEIR HANDS WHEN THEY EAT"

That's all. kobojunkie, can you point out what you are saying.

The time it took you to typed "you call Jesus a lair"; "seeing , they cannot see.... hearing, they cannot hear " and what's not, could have suffice for pointing out where He said you should drink alcohol.

So, if one of your students have asked these questions, you'll feel satisfied with what you have posted so far as answers?...
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 8:44pm On May 26, 2021
jmoore:

Stop confusing yourself.

If you studied Chemistry in secondary school, you should have known what is fermentation.

Lol, you have gone to chemistry to explain the Bible.

The Bible says we have good wine and bad wine. So should we go with the Bible or chemistry?

*. John 2:10 "KJV:And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth GOOD WINE; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept [/color]THE GOOD WINE [color=#000099]until now."

1 Like

Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 8:46pm On May 26, 2021
@kobojunkie

What are your reasons for taking alcohol?

1 Like

Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 8:53pm On May 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
By suggesting there that Jesus Christ told you that alcohol is poison to your mind reveals that you are still not being Truthful. I know this because the same Jesus Christ stated that one of the signs of those who follow Him is that they will drink poison and it will not harm them. undecided
You need to be sure what spirit you listen to because the Spirit that is of God will never contradict God's Truth. undecided

"[/b]....those who follow Him is that they will drink poison and it will not harm them."[b]

Lol, you want to die before your time do to lack of proper scriptural understanding.

You can continue to take your poison. Good luck to you.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 9:05pm On May 26, 2021
I asked people to know their reasons for drinking alcohol:

the greater number of people drink because they see others drinking.

Some drink to "get high", "lear the eye" ( they want to be bold).

Some see it as means of pleasure.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 9:11pm On May 26, 2021
jmoore:

Stop confusing yourself.

[/b]
"...what is fermentation"[b]

"Fermentation in food processing is the process of converting carbohydrates to alcohol or organic acids..."

What is the meaning of the word SOBER?

*. Titus 2:12 "KJV:Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, WE SHOULD LIVE SOBERLY, righteously, and godly, in this present world"

*. 1 Peter 4:7 "
KJV:But the end of all things is at hand: BE YE THEREFORE SOBER, and watch unto prayer."

*. 1 Peter 5:8 "KJV: BE SOBER, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

*. Titus 2:6 "KJV:Young men likewise exhort to BE SOBER minded."
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 9:29pm On May 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
LOL...I already told you earlier that where it concerns the Truth of God, the first thing you should do is DIE to your Self... your ego and biases included for that is the only way to become like a child, a prerequisite where it concerns those who will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided

Jesus Christ did not condemn prostitutes but He did give them the very same measure that He gave to all others which is that those who will enter into His Kingdom, those who love Him even, are those who obey His commandments. So, yes, the prostitutes were on the mark. If you had known the Truth of God yourself, you would have known quite well that Jesus Christ said, "I have not come to condemn but to save". However, I can see how that message would not resonate with you since you believe Jesus Christ a liar instead and this from all you have put forth on this topic. undecided

I hate to disappoint you. I am not a drunk... I drink occasionally....even make my own alcoholic wine using yeast and any available juice for my communion even. But alcohol is not one of my addictions... I couldn't get addicted to it even if I wanted to. undecided
[/b]
"...alcohol is not one of my addictions... I couldn't get addicted to it..."[b]

Jesus told you that at Matthew 15 :1-20
or who are you obeying?

Lol, kobojunkie, go and check the harm alcohol is causing in your brain.

And stop accusing Jesus of giving you license, ok.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2021
Research shows that 99.99999% of problems in this world comes from Money {1Timothy 6:9-10; 2Timothy 3:2 compare to Luke 18:18-23} and Women {19:10-22} here Jesus advised his followers to abstain from women if they can! 1Corinthians 7:1-2 smiley

KNOWMORE56:

go and check the harm alcohol is causing in your brain.

And stop accusing Jesus of giving you license, ok.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by jmoore(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Lol, you have gone to chemistry to explain the Bible.

The Bible says we have good wine and bad wine. So should we go with the Bible or chemistry?

*. John 2:10 "KJV:And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth GOOD WINE; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept [/color]THE GOOD WINE [color=#000099]until now."
Good wine simply means good alcoholic drink while bad wine means bad alcoholic drink.

You don't use spirituality to explain use of English and chemistry.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 10:20am On May 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Research shows that 99.99999% of problems in this world comes from Money {1Timothy 6:9-10; 2Timothy 3:2 compare to Luke 18:18-23} and Women {19:10-22} here Jesus advised his followers to abstain from women if they can! 1Corinthians 7:1-2 smiley

What does your research reveal about alcohol?
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 10:32am On May 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All over the world there is no Compound, Country or Continent where ban is placed on money and women as causing problems.

But there are many Compounds, Countries and Continents with the ban on alcohol.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2021
Imperfection has brought us lots and lots of infirmities some obvious to the eyes and others hidden in our bodies. That's why most of the things we eat or drink today affects us in many ways.
Take for example, after studying life expectancy in places where people eat more of vegetables than meat and fish scientists discovered that vegetarians do live longer than those who do eat all kinds of food.
WHY?
Because since the day Adam and Eve left the garden of Eden our bodies has continued to deteriorate and life expectancy is decreasing.
Most of us can't eat all kinds of food and still live long while others are immune to such killer foods. What affects one man may have no negative effect on the other but regarding someone with perfect human bodies like Jesus, Adam and Eve what ever God created on this planet as food can't kill affect them.
That's why Jesus could eat all kinds of foods and all kinds of drinks so observers looked at him and concluded "he is a glutton and drunkard" {Luke 7:34} Jesus never complained of constipation nor ever got drunk because his body works perfectly as a perfect man!
So whatever you know you bodies can't contain is a poison to you but that doesn't mean it is the same with other people around you.
For you to have made a vow to your God and stick to such vows is really commendable {Numbers 30:2] but it's between you and your God, pestering others to take up such vows is wrong! smiley

KNOWMORE56:

What does your research reveal about alcohol?
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2021
That's what is called man-made traditions!
Throughout the world today it has been approved that unmarried people can have sex as long as it's based on mutual agreement yet does that makes it acceptable to God?
NO!
Humans may set their own standards please let's not misconstrue the traditions, customs and doctrines of men for God's standard! Mark 7:7 smiley

KNOWMORE56:

All over the world there is no Compound, Country or Continent where ban is placed on money and women as causing problems.
But there are many Compounds, Countries and Continents with the ban on alcohol.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 11:59am On May 27, 2021
Alcohol is not something one can be filled with.

But you can eat food to the full.
You can drink water to the full.
You can drink good wine to the full.
But you can not drink alcohol to the full, no.

*. Exodus 16:8 "KJV:And Moses said, This shall be, when the Lord shall give you in the evening flesh to EAT, and in the morning bread TO THE FULL; for that the Lord heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the Lord."

*. Leviticus 26:5 "KJV:And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall EAT YOUR BREAD TO THE FULL, and dwell in your land safely"

*. Deuteronomy 8:10 "KJV: WHEN THOU HAST EATEN AND ART FULL, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee."
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2021
KNOWMORE56:
Alcohol is not something one can be filled with.

But you can eat food to the full.
You can drink water to the full.
You can drink good wine to the full.
But you can not drink alcohol to the full, no

Alcohol came with civilization as people continue to improve in things made. Nobody says people should be filled with alcohol which has it's purpose back in those days but whether it's bread, meat, wine or water too much of everything is bad.
Alcohol was used back then the same way we use spirit/iodine on wounds, soldiers use it most because during battles we secure lots of wounds, to prevent germs and other deadly bacteria from the surface of the wound we apply alcohol and also drink out of it to kill the germs or bacteria that has entered into the body while fighting and unable to attend to injuries.
Some amongst us feel high with it as it makes us forget our worries for instance our colleagues that has fallen, some whose bodies were shattered and we feel like getting vengeance for the soul of our friends.
No matter the kind of God you PREACH about as long as you're in support of soldiers going to fight in battles your preaching against alcohol or strong drink is flawed already, because soldiers don't go to wars without something to shack them like alcohol and/or marijuana!
So instead of arguing blindly about the intake just say exactly what God says:
Whether bread, water, tea, meat, wine or alcohoic beverages, too much of everything is bad!
Remember NO ADDITION and NO SUBTRACTION! Revelations 22:18-19
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by DownChelsea(f): 10:39pm On May 27, 2021
Your loss.

Taking Alcohol doesn't affect your faith one bit.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On May 28, 2021
He lost nothing and he has gained something:
Successfully stood his ground on alcohol!
How better it would be if he could do the same about hatred, envy, malice and other evil habits? Matthew 15:17-20 smiley

DownChelsea:
Your loss.
Taking Alcohol doesn't affect your faith one bit.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by DownChelsea(f): 8:04am On May 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He lost nothing and he has gained something:
Successfully stood his ground on alcohol!
How better it would be if he could do the same about hatred, envy, malice and other evil habits? Matthew 15:17-20 smiley

it's like me standing my ground on staying unmarried.

Doesn't make me better than those who get married.

Him taking Alcohol wouldn't have changed anything.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2021
Your ability to stand on your word is a plus but it has absolutely nothing to do in comparison with others, neither does it make you better than them. That's what the Bible calls self imposed righteousness! Romans 10:3

DownChelsea:
it's like me standing my ground on staying unmarried. Doesn't make me better than those who get married. Him taking Alcohol wouldn't have changed anything.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2021
I just hope the OP opens his mind now so that he can truly truly KNOWMORE! smiley
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by DownChelsea(f): 11:27am On May 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your ability to stand on your word is a plus but it has absolutely nothing to do in comparison with others, neither does it make you better than them. That's what the Bible calls self imposed righteousness! Romans 10:3

the reality remains..

Taking Alcohol doesn't affect ones salvation.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2021
The highlighted is correct just as it is with all other things man eats, drinks, or put on.
We must be moderate in all things {1Corinthians 10:31-33} that's what brings glory to the Creator who said "let us make man in our own image" Genesis 1:26 compare to Proverbs 27:11 & Luke 7:35

DownChelsea:
the reality remains..
Taking Alcohol doesn't affect ones salvation.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by DownChelsea(f): 9:08pm On May 28, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

There's nothing in this your post that addresses what is being discussed.

Thread is about alcohol. You jumped in without the least idea of what is the topic of discussion.

I have asked several questions, no one of them is answered.

You said Jesus said you are free to drink alcohol. I asked you point the place out.
Till now instead of you to do that you resort to false accusations.

who is this one that doesn't even understand the religion he claims to belong to?
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 4:57am On Jun 20, 2021
DownChelsea:
who is this one that doesn't even understand the religion he claims to belong to?

this your statement is more or less Condemnation rather than Correction.

If you have a better understanding of my religion, then present it for somebody wants to KNOWMORE.

I will like to know if you are a drunk and the verse that gives you the license.
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

My Bible says alcohol is not for me a king.

I'm made King by unmerited favour of God.
My new position has conditions attache to it.
And I must show gratitude for this unmerited favour by regarding the position and it conditions.

*. Proverbs 31:4 "KJV:It is not for kings, O Lemuel, IT IS NOT FOR KINGS TO DRINK wine; nor for princes STRONG DRINK:"

*. Revelation 5:10 "KJV:And (Jesus) HAST MADE US UNTO OUR GOD KINGS and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."

Note:
IT IS NOT FOR KINGS TO DRINK STRONG DRINK
JESUS HAST MADE US UNTO OUR GOD KINGS.

I asked kobojunkie and now you,
are you one of these?
Re: 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol by KNOWMORE56: 5:54am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Alcohol came with civilization as people continue to improve in things made. Nobody says people should be filled with alcohol which has it's purpose back in those days but whether it's bread, meat, wine or water too much of everything is bad.
Alcohol was used back then the same way we use spirit/iodine on wounds, soldiers use it most because during battles we secure lots of wounds, to prevent germs and other deadly bacteria from the surface of the wound we apply alcohol and also drink out of it to kill the germs or bacteria that has entered into the body while fighting and unable to attend to injuries.
Some amongst us feel high with it as it makes us forget our worries for instance our colleagues that has fallen, some whose bodies were shattered and we feel like getting vengeance for the soul of our friends.
No matter the kind of God you PREACH about as long as you're in support of soldiers going to fight in battles your preaching against alcohol or strong drink is flawed already, because soldiers don't go to wars without something to shack them like alcohol and/or marijuana!
So instead of arguing blindly about the intake just say exactly what God says:
Whether bread, water, tea, meat, wine or alcohoic beverages, too much of everything is bad!
Remember NO ADDITION and NO SUBTRACTION! Revelations 22:18-19
May you have PEACE! smiley

"[/b]...whether it's bread, meat, wine or water too much of everything is bad..."[b]

I disagree with the above. I contended this with the Catholic. It is a common statement among them.

In the Bible people took it and misbehaved.
At contemporary, people are taking it and misbehaving.

Somebody became naked after taking it. Another slept with his daughters after taking it.
Another talked rubbish and insulted people after taking it, and a lot of other things that suppose not as becoming saints ( Ephesians 5:3)

Both then and now it has not been heard that somebody committed one of the above as a result of BREAD, MEAT, WINE (tonic wine) or WATER...

So, when people say "too much of anything is bad" we have to recognize the area of exceptions.

The opposite statemt of this philosophy is
"too little of anything is good"

No, max, quantity is not a yardstick used to measure/recognize good things or bad things.

If bad thing is small or little, it is still a bad thing; and if a good thing is small or little, it is still a good thing, this is the Kingdom standard.

Practically, no small amount of POISON that is considered harmless.
And alcohol is a poison ( Deuteronomy 32:33).

A secular resent research confirm this when they discovered that no matter how small alcohol is taking, it still causes harm.

You can check it out:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www..com/talk/topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Marrying A Non Christian Really Against Christiandom? / Sin Against The Holy Spirit / What Would Jesus Do To Celebrate His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.