Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. (671 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by Stephen2324(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2021
Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates

What do these men have in common besides being genius billionaires? They're all DIVORCED

Even with all that money in the world they ended up divorced & you're still convinced you need to spend your hard earned money to keep a woman

Bro, don't break the bank thinking that will make a woman happy.

Save & invest your little money on things that can actually improve your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by Jeon(f): 11:48am On May 23, 2021
Stephen2324:
Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates

What do these men have in common besides being genius billionaires? They're all DIVORCED

Even with all that money in the world they ended up divorced & you're still convinced you need to spend your hard earned money to keep a woman

Okay

Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by Coldshisha: 11:49am On May 23, 2021
Stephen2324:
Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates

Dangote
Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by annro101(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2021
Facts. And that's exactly what I'm actually avoiding right now. One girl i felt she worth my trust just a twinkle of eye she's even worse than my previous experience
Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by Jeon(f): 11:51am On May 23, 2021
annro101:
Facts. And that's exactly what I'm actually avoiding right now. One girl i felt she worth my trust just a twinkle of eye she's even worse than my previous experience

Pick another one , so that ur bodycounts can increase
Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by Nazgul: 12:10pm On May 23, 2021
If there's anything I've learnt in life, it's that you can't satisfy a woman.

You're broke she'll complain and cheat on you with a more richer guy.

You're rich and lavish money on her, she'll use your money and spend on one broke boy who will be fúcking her behind your back.

You spend your life working hard so as to avoid poverty she'll cheat on you and claim that it's because you're always busy and don't give her the attention she needs.

You decide to spend the whole day with her so she can be happy, she'll say you're lazy, that all your mates are hussling and you're here sleeping with her from morning till night.

You sleep with her, she'll say your díck is small.

You have a big dick, she'll say you're wounding her that her womb has scattered.

You call her ever now and then, she'll claim that you're always bugging her and you don't allow her rest.

You stop calling, she'll say you're cheating on her that's why you no longer call as you used to do.

My advice is do what you can do and leave the rest so as to live long on this Earth.

Never go out of your way to satisfy or make any kind or form of sacrifice for a woman who isn't your mom, daughter or wife cos you'll regret it sooner or later.

5 Likes

Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by donbachi(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2021
Ambassador of divorce.....carry on.
Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by Cholls(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2021
My brothers and sisters are you not tired of this propaganda... Why are you allowing feed on your hatred... Let us defend our land Nigeria... We're all we have
Re: Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
Larry Page

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Reason Why We Shouldn't Have A Best Friend / Marital Dilemma / Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.