Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation (19485 Views)

Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Blackdisciple(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Na for your own back pocket.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Oduduwa Republic is a fable. In fact , a useless myth.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Coldshisha: 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:
Must you drag the Igbos?!
Unfortunate fellow.
Chukwuemeka Ike, Akanu Ibiam, Chike Edozien etc had Yoruba spouses but they still supported Biafra.
Even Ojukwu has a daughter by an Hausa woman.

His wife is an Ibo

That is my comment yet you are emotional saying I drag the whole Ibos

Is the word Ibo an insult
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Good move
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Nigeria is indivisible
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Masterkernel1: 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
What do you expect.... Oga is married to an Ibo woman

Being married to an Igbo woman doesn't make any for or against the agitation for secession, at least I'm married to a Yoruba woman, but still prefers secession, after all, I'm eligible for citizenship in both states should Nigeria cease to exist.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by NaijaSumi: 1:12pm On May 23, 2021
A Very risky statement by the Governor'. It seem to fast to have voiced out such opinion.

I won't be surprise if something strange happens to this man. He's first human before being a Governor.

He might become a scape goat if care isn't taken.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:12pm On May 23, 2021
Nyamirri Will rule

Aboki will rule

Ofé mmanu will rule.

We shall remain one .

All Fulani to their cattles . No Aso rock for you after Buhari
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by LoudLord(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
Omo ale ni ee ogbeni AK

Yoruba Nation now!!!
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
All secessionist and divisionists must be hunted ,hounded and crushed .

Without trampling on their rights

We do not want a repeat of the OBIGBO MASSACRES
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by SmartPolician: 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
No incumbent governor will ever declare his support for the balkanization of Nigeria because they are some of the biggest beneficiaries of the failed state.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by prigoz(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
He is dancing to tune of slaveowner. Don't expect him to support you.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Kingxchange1: 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
Who you?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
We reject politicising the space .
We reject igboho and nnamdi Kanu .

We reject the Terrorists Miyetti ALLAH.

We say play politics with decorum
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

His wife is an Ibo

That is my comment yet you are emotional saying I drag the whole Ibos

Is the word Ibo an insult
Everyone knows Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu.
Will Oduduwa Republic separate them?!

It is Igbo not Ibo.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by michoim(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
Correct talk
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:15pm On May 23, 2021
We say restructure the contraption .

Cut oil revenue flow to the mentally lazy.

Develop your regions . Pay tax to the centre

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Hamiltonii: 1:15pm On May 23, 2021
Baba Aketi, don't worry about that. It will always come to you as the Head of Government of Southern Nigeria! You're the only Gov. who always stand in defence of the people. Be strong and couragous.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Being married to an Igbo woman doesn't make any for or against the agitation for secession, at least I'm married to a Yoruba woman, but still prefers secession, after all, I'm eligible for citizenship in both states should Nigeria cease to exist.
Don't mind the clown.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:16pm On May 23, 2021
Odua nation shall never be

Biafra nation shall never be .

Fulani TERRORISTs conquest of the south and forceful possessions of middlebelt'erns lands shall never be.

Restructuring all the way
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Kuginzi: 1:16pm On May 23, 2021
This has nothing to do with his Igbo wife.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:16pm On May 23, 2021
Save your data for a better Nigeria .. quite the opium of Mazi Kanu and igboho and TERRORIST Miyetti Allah
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
So if Nigeria breaks up....he will break up with his Igbo wife and properly share their children?

This is why I always advice parents before giving birth train your brains get it on @least average activeness so that your dull brain DNA CONFIGURATION will not be passed down to your offsprings
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:17pm On May 23, 2021
Restructuring shall not come from a northern leader .

Atiku abubakar is the devil himself . Buhari is an angel where that one is seated .

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by NoContract(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

Some of you just ignorantly use the word tribalistic to make yourself feel good and give some form of patriotism fake bullshit

Is Akeredolu's wife not from Imo state making his children half Ibo half Yoruba

Will any person with sense or IQ expect a detribalized married to someone outside his region support division of his Country so that he can apply for Visiting Visa to check on his in laws

You don't have sense.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:19pm On May 23, 2021
Choose a southern leader .

Don't chose a bigot .

Make sure you throw BOLA AHMED TINUBU IN THE TRASH CAN WHERE HE BELONGS .

choose wisely , there are over 100 tribes in the south .

It must not be Igbo and definitely most not be Yoruba
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Yomit71(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

Some of you just ignorantly use the word tribalistic to make yourself feel good and give some form of patriotism fake bullshit

Is Akeredolu's wife not from Imo state making his children half Ibo half Yoruba

Will any person with sense or IQ expect a detribalized married to someone outside his region support division of his Country so that he can apply for Visiting Visa to check on his in laws

nothing like half something, father determine the genealogy not mother
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:20pm On May 23, 2021
Ventilate your hearts

Ethnic hatred and POLITICal bigotry are symptoms of mental disease.

Don't run mad on another man's case .

Steer your own ship , navigate your own waters
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by 9ton(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

So what has that got to do with what he said ago.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Emola12(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2021
nah so tinubu talk say him not know anything about lekki gun shoot awon were(mad people)
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Eriokanmi: 1:21pm On May 23, 2021
Politicians are our worst enemies. This had been proven further since the aftermath of endsars when the hungry misses located the various warehouses where palliative belonging to them were hidden. The Jagaban of lagos too, who ordered sanwoolu to call the military to kill the unarmed, peaceful protesters at the lekki toll gate. The problem i have with the Nigerian youths is that, they often forget things easily. 2023 will prove their gullibility or disillusionment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / Unconfirmed Report Indicates Shekau’s ‘capture’ / Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.