Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation (19493 Views)

Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Prosperous111(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2021
bhella10:
So long he's not against it. That's a very smart move from the governor

I swear bro. This man just dey follow Federal government play games. He just can't declare that publicly. He is the number one governor fighting for his people in the whole southwest.
He declare that Oduduwa anthem should be sang in the whole public school in Ondo state.

I swear nah game of sense. I too like the man. And one more point. You know he can mobilize police to stop the whole charade but he didn't. He is partially one of us let no harms come to him and his household amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by ofiko123(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2021
Ok..we have heard.. you are not in support of the Yoruba nation.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by bhella10: 6:05pm On May 23, 2021
Prosperous111:

I swear bro. This man just dey follow Federal government play games. He just can't declare that publicly. He is the number one governor fighting for his people in the whole southwest.
He declare that Oduduwa anthem should be sang in the whole public school in Ondo state.

I swear nah game of sense. I too like the man. And one more point. You know he can mobilize police to stop the whole charade but he didn't. He is partially one of us let no harms come to him and his household amen!!!
Bless him. Now Ondo people can go all out for herdsmen. The movement will also gather momentum in Ondo. I hope the oyetola guy can learn a trick or two. Ortom too should grow a pair.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Prosperous111(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2021
bhella10:
Bless him. Now Ondo people can go all out for herdsmen. The movement will also gather momentum in Ondo. I hope the oyetola guy can learn a trick or two. Ortom too should grow a pair.

No be lie. Any fulani wey loose guard or do anyhow for our area now. Men go mobilize go with full force. Till dem calm down and respect the laws of the land. Our gods are aware if this and they stood behinf us firmly
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by nzeobi(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
What do you expect.... Oga is married to an Ibo woman
Does it change anything, there are Nigerians married to Europeans
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Tinubuadvocate: 8:06pm On May 23, 2021
Yes have did so
EjaikreTheViper:

HAVE YOU BOW DOWN TO Tinubu THE BROWN TEETH AFONJA BABA TODAY?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Asapchris(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2021
LoudLord:
Omo ale ni ee ogbeni AK

Yoruba Nation now!!!

Don't be too lazy to go through the content sir, He's neither in support nor against it
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by ygowon: 8:15pm On May 23, 2021
federal9:

Just because he refused to....

So if a girl turns you down, you would utter bad words to her?

Learn how to respect people's decisions.
fuk peaples decision
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Masterclass32: 10:02pm On May 23, 2021
A Yoruba nation would've been a good idea oo.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by lyday60(m): 4:39am On May 24, 2021
Hmmmm. Smart man

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Holaomoakin(m): 5:04am On May 24, 2021
This quest will never succeed until there comes a framework acceptable to all elites in SW.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by VicDz1: 3:05pm On May 24, 2021
xpressionx:
Anyone expecting politicians who have fed fat on Nigeria's oil money to join in making country great,you are dreaming.
agreed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification / Senate, Reps Disagree On 2016 budget / Edo KOWA Candidate, Osadolor Withdraws, Blames INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.