Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation (19492 Views)

Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2021
Curious345:
Use Google search engine not bing or Baidoo
Oga, today na Sunday.
Go find rice chop.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
You have failed the courses I gave you in military science , insurrections and guerilla tactics. Yes a bad guy can sanction a good guy to do good things so that with time he will look good in the eyes of men .

How else do I tell you this ?
Ok ipob was classified a TERRORISTs org by the jamjaweed MALAMI ( I did not support this hushed move . And no nation of the world is supporting it either )

But at least they are TERRORISTs in the eyes of the Nigerian elite, and the elites call the shots .

So here again, we had these crop of Fulani killer TERRORISTs maiming and killing and robbing and raping and kidanpping here and there .

The governor's were helpless. The open collusion of the army police and other PARAMILITARY weren't helping things either .

And then came the birth of the ESN. It was like pouring cold water on a feverish child .

What happened ?

Relief ,...yeah bro relief.

They got support from all and sundry ..AND MARK MY WORDS THOUSANDS OF SOLDIERS AMD POLICEMEN WELCOMED THIS ESN THING .

Because at least the ESN wouldn't be noisemakers and talkatives like mazi and his ipob, the ESN would be fighting the Fulani TERRORISTs in the bushes .

And just to let you know that these Fulani TERRORISTs find fun in hunting down and killing soldiers and POLICEMEN.

So like they say, THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND .

But they soon suffered bush fatigue and dreams of having fun with their wives and girlfriends beclouded their minds..

They once again craved for the city life , forgetting they were posted to the bush with heavy assault rifles to hunt Fulani TERRORISTs.

And when they came to the city , they wanted action . A man with a gun is actually a spirit . That gun is a demon and it possesses.

Mazi Kanu was hungry for more accolades ,following the positive vibes he received after raising the ESN. And how somewhat effective they were in curbing Fulani incursions .

He then corrupted the ESN by creating a splinter group within its ranks called the unknown gun men. Abii na ungun known men.

They now started killing the same security personnel who were subtly in support of their creation (ESN) in the first place .

Cowardly attacks were directed at the innocent security personnel.and this has snowballed into what we see today in alaigbo
tishbite41:

From what you wrote, you're a Fulani or, better still, an Afonja.
I'm a Western Igbo (Ahaba).

I never knew MNK was so rich.

ESN is good but IPOB are scammers?! What incoherency!
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Masterkernel1: 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:

Don't mind the clown.

Thanks Man.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2021
Curious345:
You have failed the courses I have you in military science , insurrections and guerilla tactics. Yes a bad guy can sanction a good guy to do good things so that with time he will look good in the eyes of men .

Ok ipob was classified a TERRORISTs org by the jamjaweed MALAMI ( I did not support this hushed move . And no nation of the world is supporting it either )

But we'll at least they are TERRORISTs in the eyes of the Nigerian elite, and the elite call the shots .

So here again, we had these crop of Fulani killer TERRORISTs maiming and killing and robbing and raping and kidanpping here and there .

The governor's were helpless. The open collusion of the army police and other PARAMILITARY weren't helping things either .

And then came the birth of the ESN. It was like pouring cold water on a feverish child .

What happened ?

Relief ,...yeah bro relief
Who started the ESN??
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Deepthoughts: 2:03pm On May 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-am-not-in-support-of-yoruba-nation-ondo-governor-akeredolu/
sometimes it's better to just keep mute n watch things turn out,you can not be too sure of tommorow.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 2:09pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:

Who started the ESN??
ok. The ipob created the ESN..

The ipob also created the UGM.

This is it

They are trying to play God

By creating GOOD AND EVIL AT THE SAME TIME .
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by ekestic1976(f): 2:09pm On May 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
If u are not in support then lead by example by doing the right at the right time to the people u are governing... We masses have not ask for something too much... We only ask for the benefits other advanced nations are enjoying most especially 24/7 electricity, good health, payment of workers at when due, good water and motorable roads not the Dakar really ones given to us... Among other benefits... I don't think this is too much.. Lastly right to life must be taken seriously by the government and the security must be worked on.. Cos now we dont have any at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2021
Curious345:
ok. The ipob created the ESN..

The ipob also created the UGM.

This is it

They are trying to play God

By creating GOOD AND EVIL AT THE SAME TIME .
Son of Futa Jallon, go and sleep.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by bolabadmus38: 2:12pm On May 23, 2021
No present politician will ever support any of these agitations for the fear of the unknown. Don't let us deceive oursekves. Remember their interest is parmanent. One thing I know is that God knows how to trransform things.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Curious345: 2:15pm On May 23, 2021
tishbite41:

Son of Futa Jallon, go and sleep.
hahahaha biko wat is futa jallon..

Wat we need is restructuring. The south and middle belters should go to war if the Fulani obstructs this last shred of hope.. and the war must be fought until the anti-restructuring agents are crushed and vanquished .

That sounds like an amaggedon
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by smallsmall: 2:18pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
Noted ... We don't live int the same Nigeria, the political Nigeria is oblivious to the happenings in the masses Nigeria or maybe they are aware but choose to bury thier head in the mud like an ostrich.

He is a sitting Governor and to say otherwise, is to be charged with Treason, according to Nigerian Constitution.
As long as he and other Governors enforces the Anti-Open Grazing Law in their State to the letter and funds Amotekun/Ebubeagu/ESN/etc properly to buy Arms, he can say whatever he likes. undecided undecided

Though, one cannot rule out the selfish ambition of those in Political office now and those aspiring to become President of One Nigeria, to sabotage Biafra or Oduduwa or Middle Belt and South South nationalities.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Franzinni: 2:24pm On May 23, 2021
smallsmall:

He is a sitting Governor and to say otherwise, is to be charged with Treason, according to Nigerian Constitution.
As long as he and other Governors enforces the Anti-Open Grazing Law in their State to the letter and funds Amotekun/Ebubeagu/ESN/etc properly to buy Arms, he can say whatever he likes. undecided undecided

Though, one cannot rule out the selfish ambition of those in Political office now and those aspiring to become President of One Nigeria, to sabotage Biafra or Oduduwa or Middle Belt and South South nationalities.
I fully understand but my grievance goes beyond Sunday igboho fight for a sovereign nation, I know Nigeria can be great if only it was given a chance ...look at ghana how much they have improved to the point their they are getting recognized before Nigeria ... Yoruba says the insect which is eating and killing the vegetable is always found close and even on the vegetable.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Mathoj: 2:26pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
What do you expect.... Oga is married to an Ibo woman

SHAME ON YOU TRIBALIST AFONJA, SLAVE TO THE FEUDALIST. WHAT HAS AKEREDOLU'S WIFE' ETHNICITY GOT TO DO WITH HIS SUPPORT FOR ODUDUWA OR NOT. Mind you, no one can separate Yoruba and Igbo with cheap primordial propaganda again.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Minjim: 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
When I heard Sunday Igboho talking that trash I knew he only being propaganda.

The Governor only gave them permission because of Freedom of movement and association.

That doesn't mean he consented to your plans
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by ransomed: 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
God is great for revealing the enemies within the fold.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by chinebu(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-am-not-in-support-of-yoruba-nation-ondo-governor-akeredolu/
They are all in support but don't want FG to stop giving them the monthly allocation to states.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by gosmoney(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2021
How can u be in support Omo eru buari Omo ale jatijati
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by habsydiamond(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2021
COMPAQ:

I hope you know all these wonderful things you mentioned about other countries is paid for by tax! Money doesn't fall from anywhere in UK and US, but from the taxes on people and industry.

The steps that will make Nigeria really work for the long term come with some pain that Nigerians want to avoid at all costs, so we keep beating around the Bush for decades.

Government cannot give you progress, especially in Nigeria where government is so corrupt. The fastest way to progress and development is through the private sector and private sector comes with profit making mechanism, which which makes things efficient. People will only get involved if there is money in it and will find ways to reduce cost to maximise profit, part of which filters down to the people at some point. Telecoms sector brought investment, higher paying jobs, Internet and through Internet brand new businesses that wouldn't have been possible 20 years ago. Imagine we had 10 thriving sectors like: telecoms, nollywood, manufacturing, semi conductors, construction, gold mining, financial services, shipping, tourism etc. All paying good salaries and each bringing in billions of USD in investment per year. In 30 years, you won't believe the change. That's how China, Singapore, Vietnam, Brazil changed their destiny through the private sector.

Privatise Airport, NLC will come and say no! Deregulate petrol refining and we all cry it will be hard. Sack overbloated and unproductive civil service, but NLC will shut down state. Make NPA and NTA profit making, and lean organisations, and but NLC will say you cannot sack workers. Pay proper price for electricity, electricity and na lie. Meanwhile banks, oil companies and many others who have seen revenues drop due to covid have reduced staff and heaven did not fall.
sir, the we all have our own share of this problem.... No masses will want to invest into the government of this country by paying taxes and at the end of the day nothing will be done... The roads will be bad, electricity is still epileptic and so on... Whats the usefulness of the tax if not to develop the country.... Someone will now be sitting in one corner packing all the sweat of the people for only himself and his family....i think once people start seeing the improvement in governance.. They will comply with tax payment

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2021
Governor Akeredolu wishes to state clearly that while he acknowledges the right of individuals and groups to hold peaceful rallies......

If true, I think he has a profound understanding of what Democracy means...
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by AbuAeesha: 3:01pm On May 23, 2021
olaric:
Yea, this does not come to me as a surprise sir; no Nigerian governor would be in support because power is sweet. However, it is the failures of our past and current leaders that have led to people like Kanu and Sunday Igboho to try and force the idea of breaking up the country.

Akeredolu, sooner or later you will have no choice but to maybe support the idea.
funny!!
an elected gov of Nigeria and u want him to support succession with all the respect, honour ,financial advantages he is presently having.
fact is if u were in his shoes u will never support it.
wch other gov has showed support. none!
if you like beliv it or not that's the fact
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by smallsmall: 3:14pm On May 23, 2021
COMPAQ:

I hope you know all these wonderful things you mentioned about other countries is paid for by tax! Money doesn't fall from anywhere in UK and US, but from the taxes on people and industry.

The steps that will make Nigeria really work for the long term come with some pain that Nigerians want to avoid at all costs, so we keep beating around the Bush for decades.

Government cannot give you progress, especially in Nigeria where government is so corrupt. The fastest way to progress and development is through the private sector and private sector comes with profit making mechanism, which which makes things efficient. People will only get involved if there is money in it and will find ways to reduce cost to maximise profit, part of which filters down to the people at some point. Telecoms sector brought investment, higher paying jobs, Internet and through Internet brand new businesses that wouldn't have been possible 20 years ago. Imagine we had 10 thriving sectors like: telecoms, nollywood, manufacturing, semi conductors, construction, gold mining, financial services, shipping, tourism etc. All paying good salaries and each bringing in billions of USD in investment per year. In 30 years, you won't believe the change. That's how China, Singapore, Vietnam, Brazil changed their destiny through the private sector.

Privatise Airport, NLC will come and say no! Deregulate petrol refining and we all cry it will be hard. Sack overbloated and unproductive civil service, but NLC will shut down state. Make NPA and NTA profit making, and lean organisations, and but NLC will say you cannot sack workers. Pay proper price for electricity, electricity and na lie. Meanwhile banks, oil companies and many others who have seen revenues drop due to covid have reduced staff and heaven did not fall.

All you said IS GOOD but like most "ignorant and greedy folks", you ALWAYS put the cart, before the Horse!
USA, Britain and other good countries did not just embrace Capitalism, High taxes and private Business "all of a sudden", it was a gradual process, moderated by real leaders/Politicians in Power, less the greedy ones like you turn the process into a killing field, which is what you want for Nigerians.

Even in those countries above, there are still Sectors where Govt REGULATES the Profit you can make.
For example, in the USA as of today, if you subscribe to Broadband Internet Access, the Provider Company MUST NOT Charge you for the Router Equipment required to set you up.
But in Nigeria, you will pay for the Data and also pay for the Equipment the Company needs to supply the Data you paid them for!
That is criminal Entrepreneurship that Unregulated Capitalism creates.

If you want us to pay Taxes like they pay in the UK and USA, it is a welcomed development and we would pay BUT FIRST, make sure that all those things that the American and British Govt provide for their Citizens, that allowed them to make enough money, have enough money and retain enough Savings to pay such Taxes, are available in Nigeria.

For example, let us take how much they pay for Petrol in the US.
Maybe around an average of $3/Liter (+ or - a few cent as it varies daily, being unregulated)
The average American pays that but the average Nigerian will never pay the equivalent Naira (about #1,400 per Liter),
WHY IS THAT? How come the American can pay it without Govt subsidy-Scam, without complaining openly?

The reason is that the average American would not have to buy the same Price at that amount, to Power his Generator, to power his House, almost 24/7. An American will drive all around town, and work on less than half tank, in a Week at that high price.

His Nigerian counterpart will finish Ten Times the volume of Fuel his American counterpart uses in one week because he will use the fuel to power his Fridge, TV, light bulbs, Air Conditioner, all Night Long, all day long.
He will spend five times the TIME an American who travels from Home to work in 15minutes, he will spend Hours in stand-still traffic because our leaders wont expand the Road network but loot the funds.
He will spend more on Vehicle Repair because our Leaders have looted money meant for Road Repairs
He would buy Hundreds of Litres of Fuel to Power Generators to run his Business, leading to loss of Profit but his American counterpart wont have to face those cost, having more money to pay for expensive fuel and taxes!

The American does not have to deposit #500,000 in a Hospital for emergency treatment, most have Health Insurance.
The average American knows that his Taxes will be used to better his life, not looted to go and buy Houses in Dubai, like our own Nigerian Politicians are doing!

The average American paying Higher taxes and buying fuel at #1,400/Litre knows he has the option of using a Tube or Rail Line to anywhere, if he chooses not to Drive and save on fuel but his Nigerian counterpart does not have such choice! He either takes his car, take expensive Uber Drive or enter dangerous Public transport where he can be robbed or kidnapped!
Is that what he is supposed to pay higher Taxes for?

The American does not have to worry about using his money to build roads, provide Drinking Water (Borehole), Do Street drainage for himself, worry about Waste/Soiling disposal in his house and many more things that his Nigerian counterpart has to spend money on, so the American in USA has a lot more disposable income and he can afford to pay more taxes or buy fuel at higher prices because they have a Govt that works, a Govt not populated by Criminals and unrepentant looters

I hope you heard what happened in the NPA, how #167Billion was looted! Imagine how many Roads, Hospital, Refineries, Schools, etc that money can fix in Nigeria! can an American Public Official do that?

Do you know that more than half of so-called 'subsidy on fuel' is paid to Agents for fuel that was never imported from abroad or just for locally refined fuel that is "round-tripped" back to Nigeria, after hanging around on the Sea for some days? grin grin

Does America depend solely on imported fuel for her Citizens or does their Govt not build Refineries?
Do Americans have a Three Refineries (like we have in Nigeria) that produces ZERO FUEL all through the year, yet they pay salaries, go on foreign training, get promoted grin, go on annual leave, do "Profit" sharing shocked and run a yearly budget running into Billions of Dollars annually!

Can American retailers just wake-up one day and double the Price of Foodstuffs, without Govt Regulators stepping in?
Can Cement producers in the USA gang-up and inflate the price of their Products, willy-nilly?
Will the Govt fold its hand and watch a few favoured Producers monopolise the Market, price-gouge and steamy competition, the way say Dangote does in Nigeria, without people going to jail.

Will police stand on the roadside in the USA/Britain, collecting "Roger" from citizens, making them poorer or killing the ones that wont pay-up?

So, if you want to compare Nigerians to Westerners, make them pay Taxes and buy things at the same Cost like Westerners, please, just do and act like Western Govts do and act, Seffinni.

To do otherwise is Evil, Wicked, greedy and Criminal.

Those in Govt who make this sort of silly comparisons, including the thieves ruling us, deserve to be shot on sight

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by smallsmall: 3:20pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
I fully understand but my grievance goes beyond Sunday igboho fight for a sovereign nation, I know Nigeria can be great if only it was given a chance ...look at ghana how much they have improved to the point their they are getting recognized before Nigeria ... Yoruba says the insect which is eating and killing the vegetable is always found close and even on the vegetable.

The "chance" is always available, it is always there but the Criminals ruling us will never take it!
Until we get rid of Looters, Criminals in Power, bigoted and Nepotistic Leaders, Nigeria cant be great, not even like Ghana.

Even Ghana, under Jerry Rawlings, did exactly that! He killed-off all their "Looters in Power" and that was the turning point for Ghana.

I hope we Nigerians will shine-eye and stop allowing the Looters and Greedy Criminals to divide us, based on Religion & Tribe, so we cant face them.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by orisa37: 3:30pm On May 23, 2021
ONDO STATE PEOPLE DON'T RUN FROM A FIGHT. THEY FACE THE FIGHT.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by NSK4U(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters are you not tired of this propaganda... Why are you allowing them feed on your hatred... Let us defend our land Nigeria... We're all we have

Except you are from the core north, you need enlightenment to set yourself free from mental enslavement of 'your one Nigeria.'
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by orisa37: 3:45pm On May 23, 2021
ONDO STATE PEOPLE DON'T RUN FROM A FIGHT. THEY FACE THE FIGHT. IF HAUSA/FULANI ARE AGITATING TO DOMINATE NIGERIA FROM THE NORTH, THE YORUBAS/IGBOS SHOULD OPPOSE THEM SQUARELY FROM THE SOUTH. DON'T ALLOW THEM TO ESCAPE WITH SUCH IRRATIONAL STUPIDITY. THAT'S WHAT AKEREDOLU, IGBOHO, OMOKRI ETCETERA ETCETERA ARE SAYING. GOD BLESS THEM FOR THE SOUTH.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
Curious345:
hahahaha biko wat is futa jallon..

Wat we need is restructuring. The south and middle belters should go to war if the Fulani obstructs this last shred of hope.. and the war must be fought until the anti-restructuring agents are crushed and vanquished .

That sounds like an amaggedon
Simply put, Biafra.
So, why all the academic acrobatics over MNK, IPOB and ESN?!
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by tishbite41(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
Curious345:
You have failed the courses I gave you in military science , insurrections and guerilla tactics. Yes a bad guy can sanction a good guy to do good things so that with time he will look good in the eyes of men .

But at least they are TERRORISTs in the eyes of the Nigerian elite, and the elites call the shots .

What happened ?

Relief ,...yeah bro relief.

They got support from all and sundry ..AND MARK MY WORDS THOUSANDS OF SOLDIERS AMD POLICEMEN WELCOMED THIS ESN THING .

Because at least the ESN wouldn't be noisemakers and talkatives like mazi and his ipob, the ESN would be fighting the Fulani TERRORISTs in the bushes .

And just to let you know that these Fulani TERRORISTs find fun in hunting down and killing soldiers and POLICEMEN.

So like they say, THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND .

But they soon suffered bush fatigue and dreams of having fun with their wives and girlfriends beclouded their minds..

They once again craved for the city life , forgetting they were posted to the bush with heavy assault rifles to hunt Fulani TERRORISTs.

And when they came to the city , they wanted action . A man with a gun is actually a spirit . That gun is a demon and it possesses.

Mazi Kanu was hungry for more accolades ,following the positive vibes he received after raising the ESN. And how somewhat effective they were in curbing Fulani incursions .

He then corrupted the ESN by creating a splinter group within its ranks called the unknown gun men. Abii na ungun known men.

They now started killing the same security personnel who were subtly in support of their creation (ESN) in the first place .

Cowardly attacks were directed at the innocent security personnel.and this has snowballed into what we see today in alaigbo

Good one

But the security operatives are not innocent.
They killed many Igbos
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Ghast12: 4:46pm On May 23, 2021
Then you are corrupt
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by UnabashedIPOB: 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
ANYONE that BELIEVES in ONE NIGERIA is a DEVIL! How can anyone with any brain cells believe in a country that offers NOTHING but HOPELESSNESS, DESPAIR and DEATH? NIGERIA is CURSED and there's absolutely no way to salvage its demise!
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by Odunayaw(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
So much noise

Whiteboard animation class, 28/29 May. Discount for Early Birds

https:///s/60895aaf11878

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by thebar: 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
Anyone expecting politicians who have fed fat on Nigeria's oil money to join in making country great,you are dreaming.

No governor will come out to say he's in support of Yoruba Nation or Biafra.
Ondo state is one of the Nigeria oil producing state...
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation by thebar: 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
What do you expect.... Oga is married to an Ibo woman

Nah true ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue / Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / Boko Haram Kills 18 In Adamawa At A Funeral Party - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.