Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) (71282 Views)

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Odinaka00(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2021
Stop supporting Buhari, it makes you look stupi.d

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Clinton911: 9:08pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:
11. Avoid any form of relationship with Nigerian girls.
Yes
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by naija1stnigar(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2021
Always say less than necessary; the more you speak the more the possibility of saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by okoroemeka(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:
that is an absolute impossibility,if we avoid our fine babes then who will be servicing them and us,my brother I beg we need our babes,after all they are also part of the reasons we hustle,
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Anijay1212(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Control your emotions, control your desires, Control your tongue and control what is between your legs.

A truer word(s) has never been said.
Words of wisdom indeed.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by chatinent: 9:16pm On May 23, 2021
Nice one. Thanks.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Anijay1212(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Control your emotions, control your desires, Control your tongue and control what is between your legs.

A truer word(s) has never been said.
Words on marble indeed.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On May 23, 2021
Also stop coming to nairaland to read useless threads
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Chochovini: 9:37pm On May 23, 2021
Lamasta:

You and Sapphiere una go wed las las grin

Back to topic

Also stop calling people who don't call you...
. Sapphiere na my gal. I been don dey follow her all the way from NaijaGists forum down to NL.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Chochovini: 9:58pm On May 23, 2021
Say “NO“ to RAPE!!! Real men don‘t rape.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Ady84: 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:

Nna u dey vex ooooo!
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Chochovini: 10:08pm On May 23, 2021
passionberry:

Nigerian guys worst specie..avoid them like plaque
. I just knew a girl MUST as a matter of fact put up a proportionate challenge to this particular comment and I was not disappointed.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 23, 2021
Drabeey:
You forgot one

Stop been a simp and stop giving money to Lazy girls

Not just to Lazy girls alone. Stop giving money to girls in general except your siblings.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by EndRape2(f): 10:31pm On May 23, 2021
God bless you, leave this one to be talking anyhow, Nigerian women like money , yes because the economy is harsh, foreign ladies have jobs, government do pay them,
How will they ask for money or depend on any man, take your Nigeria babe abroad and see if she will not change and stop asking you for money.

nuote author=Bigredmachine post=101983019]

If your dad avoided your mum you would not exist today... [/quote]
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by hectorswag(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:
Lol bruh this killed me grin

Wetin naija girls do you? cheesy
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 23, 2021
Heyzee5:

Actually, let me suggest Two as minimum. One missed call makes it look like you flashed!

Check very well, there is some simping antibodies in your blood. How many girls dey give man more than one missed call?

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by olalat(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
12: One Miss Call Is Enough

Don't Be An Idiot
Second is to give benefit nof doubt..
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by LordErrk: 10:57pm On May 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
12: One Miss Call Is Enough

Don't Be An Idiot

One "hi" is also enough

Don't go and be chatting with yourself

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 23, 2021
EndRape2:
God bless you, leave this one to be talking anyhow, Nigerian women like money , yes because the economy is harsh, foreign ladies have jobs, government do pay them,
How will they ask for money or depend on any man, take your Nigeria babe abroad and see if she will not change and stop asking you for money.

nuote author=Bigredmachine post=101983019]

If your dad avoided your mum you would not exist today...

Na person 9 months be this oh

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by ussv: 11:19pm On May 23, 2021
These points are very valid
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by ma373733(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:
hm word!grin

Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:41pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:

Please what did Nigerian girls do to you?
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by goldmatrix(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2021
..and finally stop reading and reacting on any topic on nairaland..it breeds venomous insults
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by FODA(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2021
Stop looking for free wifi and urge t 2k
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by wildikeman(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2021
Abeg...just know your place in people's lives and know peace
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Breastfeed: 12:48am On May 24, 2021
real talk
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by Thales01: 1:33am On May 24, 2021
stanliwise:

Well it is easy to be angry against this said girl but you what you didn’t realize is that you placed yourself in a position you only created.
She never beg for your calls,
She never owe you a call back,
You weren’t really calling because of anything but because of attention.

At the end,
You felt entitled
You became angry
You became needy.

This is just plain game nice guys play. Had it been you communicated your intention early,
You were direct with your actions,
You watched the feedback and took actions.
You were always ready to move on if you don’t see yourself in the picture

You would have had a happy ending
Apart from your last paragraph,I disagree with your other statements.
My deciding to ignore her has nothing to do with neediness.It is simply because I cannot no longer tolerate her BS anymore.
In social physchology,there is a law of reciprocity which states that it is natural for us human to return a favor done to us.So on her part,it is downright ingratitude not any sense of entitlement on my part.That was why I called her out JOKINGLY for not returning the favor.
Morever,she was the one who befriended me as a senior colleague.So she practically has nothing to offer me.So I obviously don't have anything to lose but she does.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by premiumdomains: 1:36am On May 24, 2021
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by orikoku: 5:07am On May 24, 2021
Talk.
Re: If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) by rhames(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Just observe them from afar with your binoculars and you will live a fulfilled life.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.