Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out (1040 Views)

Why Women Shouldn't Bother To Lose Weight / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by hannah03: 2:47pm On May 23, 2021
Good day everyone my name is jude hannah, pls I need help am about to lose the admission I suffered for, for so long now. My uncle that was supposed to sponsor me had a very big financial problem so no more hope for me please help me out.

Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 23, 2021
Mods please do the needful
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by hannah03: 5:17pm On May 23, 2021
SixKeys:
Mods please do the needful
thank you
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by Foodqueen(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2021
U wan go start school for north
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by hannah03: 5:50pm On May 23, 2021
Foodqueen:
U wan go start school for north
I have no option they say school is cheaper there.
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by galantjoe(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2021
Use what you have to get what you need
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by hannah03: 8:53pm On May 23, 2021
galantjoe:
how?
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:23pm On May 23, 2021
galantjoe:

You'll tell your own daughter the same one day
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2021
My concern is, if at admission level you are asking for assistance, what happens in subsequent levels

I just hope you won't be forced to do runs to meet up

Higher institution needs steady finance

I wish you good luck and God's protection

Schooling in the North is like going closer to your enemies Camp because of Lack of security

3 Likes

Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by wunmi590(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2021
galantjoe:

This is very bad, if you ha e no assistance, you should have just read and pass..

Can you tell that to your sister or any female in your family?

Not everything is a joke, if she wanted to go that path, she wouldn't be here asking for assistance...

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by galantjoe(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2021
wunmi590:

This is very bad, if you ha e no assistance, you should have just read and pass..

Can you tell that to your sister or any female in your family?

Not everything is a joke, if she wanted to go that path, she wouldn't be here asking for assistance...

Monkey dey work, babu dey chop.

It is her mates are hustling
Let her start her hustle

She can use her free to extramural lessons, etc
There are many different ways to use the resources as her disposal to her advantage. Don't ask her to do olosho.
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by Rita33(f): 4:39pm On May 24, 2021
Well crafted Op... grin
Re: Am About To Lose My Admission. A Lady Cry Out by yusluvad(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2021
You shall get help

(1) (Reply)

What's A Husband Benefits ? / Advice Pls / What Can You Say About This Picture Just In One Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.