Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689409 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by porchy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS
It will go round
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

PPR dropped this evening.

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Peacekid(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Wow
Congratulations!

When did your eligibility review start?
When did you submit upfront medical?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Big congratulations to you.... I am so happy for you... Wow wow...Congratulations once again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Andir: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Wow congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Sterling289128: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Congratulations.
It will go round by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
ray007bu:

Oh wow!!! Congratulations sis. Finally

Did your eligibility review change at all?

Nope, my eligibility started today ooo and still reading under review.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please which one is general webform? How do I get it?

Lovesarrow:
I had the same issue too, infact up until now I still cannot submit Nairobi webforms on any computer but you can use the general webform, that one works for me.
I sent one about 12 days ago and got an acknowledgement mail yesterday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Geeneeka: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations and good luck in Canada.
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cflow10: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
dyce101:

Congratulations bro, I guess you went through NSE route
Yes, submitted the NSE requirements with my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cflow10: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
CHIKACIC:

Congratulations!
Congratulations to you too!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ikemummy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations. Did you submit NSE documents?
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cflow10: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lekiboboe:

The bolded is true. Bye Bye to the Outrageous 3-days Hotel Quarantine starting from AUGUST 9th, 2021
If you’re fully vaccinated and they agree that you are. What next? …do you still have to quarantine ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cflow10: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
ikemummy:
Congratulations. Did you go through the NSE route?
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ademidedavid(f): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
emeify1:
Anyone have a medical appointment they are not using anymore? Please reach out to me!

IOM, abuja......17th of August

or better still, go to the centre with your receipt and plead, you will be scheduled for next week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ademidedavid(f): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cabesade:
I made an online transfer to the standard chartered bank IOM Lagos branch. I was supposed to make a transfer of #46,500 but then I made a mistake and transferred #36,500 and then transferred #10,000 again the second time.

Please how do I get my payments receipt since I made a bank transfer

Also, please anyone willing to reschedule for their medicals please help me, the embassy had requested my medicals but there’s no slot for booking. Please��

Go to the centre with your receipt for them to schedule you.......you will be scheduled for next week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cabesade(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tipzey:
I didn't scan any bar code and it was accepted. They sure would verify if you truly paid. You don't have to worry yourself. Just screenshot and print your email receipt of transfer.

Okay boss thanks. Another question¿
I have already made transfer payments without bookings if I’m unable to do my medicals now probably till January are my payments till valid?till then?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Law Graduates , food is ready at
YORK UNIVERSITY , CANADA - Research Opportunities

The professors in the link below are all looking to supervise students based on their Research Areas in LAW

https://www.osgoode.yorku.ca/programs/graduate-program/applying-to-the-research-program/faculty-supervisors/

If you don't know how to draft an Academic CV, if you don't know how to draft a convincing Cold Mail and send to a prof. etc., the contents in the link below is your plug
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/321#103487629

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cabesade(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Boss can I have your whatsapp contact or you should have mine I want to make more inquires;

This is mine +2347012666124
Or you can drop yours for me

ademidedavid:

Go to the centre with your receipt for them to schedule you.......you will be scheduled for next week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Congratulations Chika, Gaa na-enwu na Canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cuddles7:
Hi everyone!

Please my spouse will be going to Saskatchewan via Toronto. His flight is booked for 19th of August. Is his quarantine plan going to be for Toronto or for his final destination?

Then anyone going with an almost expired medicals? His medicals will be 1yr (12months) by 29th of August. Or does he need to do a fresh medical?

Please help! @Lekiboboe @Frankrobbn1 @Justmellow and other gurus
if the Validity of your Medicals is less than 6months from time of departure, I think you will need a new Medical result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ademidedavid(f): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cabesade:
Boss can I have your whatsapp contact or you should have mine I want to make more inquires;

This is mine +2347012666124
Or you can drop yours for me

WIll chat you up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chipo14:
Hello Nairalanders. Trust we are all doing great. After waiting for over 7weeks my GCMS finally came in today and I have attached screenshots for the gurus to help interpret. I noticed my deferred admission letter sent via webform is not updated. I also didn't see an update of my medical though it has been updated to pass on my profile. I see the information sharing is still in progress which is a surprise as my application was submitted since February. I intend to send them business registration documents again as we have submitted at the initial date and some current jobs my spouse is handling via webform tomorrow. Please let me know if there's anything I should add. Thanks in advance.
You have everything covered. All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Woow woow wooow. Congrats CHIKACIC. They even gave you 2 correspondence letter join. Happy for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gracehayford1: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations chika.. I am next in Jesus name Amen
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lekiboboe:
Law Graduates , food is ready at
YORK UNIVERSITY , CANADA - Research Opportunities

The professors in the link below are all looking to supervise students based on their Research Areas in LAW

https://www.osgoode.yorku.ca/programs/graduate-program/applying-to-the-research-program/faculty-supervisors/

If you don't know how to draft an Academic CV, if you don't know how to draft a convincing Cold Mail and send to a prof. etc., the contents in the link below is your plug
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/321#103487629
Hello!!

Will you be kind enough to review my academic sop?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by prada1: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Zeezeezara:
Good evening house, pls I need help with regarding schools that offer Masters in taxation .
In canada
I have second class upper from Obafemi Awolowo university
And presently ICAN ACA holder
Also CITN member
I would be glad if I could be directed by this great house on the way forward.
Kindly DM me, I would put you through... I have done my research in this aspect previously...Can send you the excel of some of my research on schools
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
I really don't know. But it should as long as it's the same amount.
Plus.. I'm a lady. Thanks
Cabesade:

Okay boss thanks. Another question¿
I have already made transfer payments without bookings if I’m unable to do my medicals now probably till January are my payments till valid?till then?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Zeezeezara:
Good evening house, pls I need help with regarding schools that offer Masters in taxation .
In canada
I have second class upper from Obafemi Awolowo university
And presently ICAN ACA holder
Also CITN member
I would be glad if I could be directed by this great house on the way forward.
Do a research on

Master of Taxation (MTax) at
University of Waterloo, Ontario

The other Masters degree program that has something to do with Taxation in Canadian Universities is TAXATION LAW,

With your Academic qualification & your certifications, I would suggest you go for a Research-Based Program in a Canadian University in which your RESEARCH FOCUS would be "Taxation or Taxation Law"

How can you do that, google "Professors of Taxation Canada" , you would see Google search results bringing out PROFESSORs, list of faculties members whose Research Area/Focus is on TAXATION, check out one or two article of each respective professors, once you see the one/one's you have a match with in terms of Research, you would need to send a non-generic mail (cold mail) to them to show interest in their research focus.

See this Professor

Professor Li at York University, Canada is interested in supervising projects in the area of taxation law
https://www.osgoode.yorku.ca/faculty-and-staff/li-jinyan/

Note: you must attach a Well drafted and well detailed Academic CV to your Cold Mail

The above google search method would fetch you POTENTIAL PROFS. in TAXATION LAW, so do your due diligence

Mail Subject: Prospective Graduate Student 2022
OR
Prospective Masters Student 2022

The contents in the link below is your plug on how to go about graduate school application in Canada. There is a document attached in the link below which has an Academic CV & Cold Mail content. Draft your ACADEMIC CV exactly the way it is there based on your Academic Profile & Educational Background

Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thank you. Does the note point to any other thing please?

shupy:

You have everything covered. All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by afomon12: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations boss. I am also march 1 still expecting final decision
CHIKACIC:
It has ended in praises!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
elenewton1:
He did!!

HE sure did!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.