Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687763 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Pace6: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
KellyKk:
Pls gurus in the house ! I have paid my first semester fees 9kCD and in my SOP I didn’t state it that it has been paid but the prove of payment was uploaded though . In this case with the receipt will the VO be aware payment as been made ? Plus my mom is sponsoring me with 29m in her account and I myself get 10m in my personal account . Plssssssssssss talk on this guys

Baba relax, u v nothing to worry about...

It's better that way than u mentioning it in your sop and not uploading the receipt...

Since it's attached to your uploaded docs, it's fine..

As for your mum being your sponsor,it all depends on how well you package it in your sop...
29m is more than enough POF provided there is no lump sum within 6 months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
mercy445:

Please did you get an email when your eligibility started.I am trying to avoid signing into my account every other day.

Thanks

You won't be notified when your eligibility starts. When you have important update on your application ,it will be communicated to you via your mail.

You can choose to check your account just once in a week.
It will surely end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chisolove3: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good evening house
So am led to pray for the house before we go to sleep tonight, I see all the agitations, anxiety and fear and I ask God to take control.
Heavenly father we thank you for a day like this, we appreciate all you have done for us, for helping us in so many ways we can't fathom,Lord we say may your name be highly exalted in Jesus name, Lord, we bring your children into your able hands,there is nothing too hard for you to do...we see what you're doing for others, father there are still those hoping, praying and waiting upon you for their decision, Lord we ask that you grant them their heart desires...my father, I decree and declare that the Visa Officers will not get sleep until they have given us our PPR...father for those that their application has lingered, remember them in Jesus name. Lord I use my husband's application as a point of contact to every other application here that from now till first week of August, we will get our PPR's in Jesus name, Amen! Oh God cover our errors, hide them oh Lord,when our applications comes in front of the VO,let it find favour in their eyes in Jesus name... Lord give us our PPR,Lord give us rest,free our hearts from worrying and give us a positive answer in Jesus might name we have prayed,Amen!!
Good night FAM..relax God is in control!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
LoadedHollow:
please can someone look at my thread and give me advice. i sent picture also

You really really really need to order for gcms note if you haven't don that... Contact anon123 for assistance...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chipo14:
What happens if I can't find the biometric slip? I did my biometric since 2018 and I can't locate any documents for that application.
PPR still expected though just preparing ahead in faith.

VFS has a live chat on their website. Contact them. This is no big deal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Peacekid:

Thanks for your input @OCT202020

After uploading it in the two sections that were tagged "request overdue", I tried submitting, it took me to the application fee page asking for processing fee.

Omoh, I immediately went back oo, let it not be that I submitted my application twice.

I did send the letter explaining why I ignored NSE request via webform and Email though.

That’s how it is o. You need to submit again so IRCC can receive the additional documents you uploaded. It doesn’t mean you are submitting your application twice. No need to panic, just click on Next and submit again. I also resubmitted additional document (Letter of Explanation) through this process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Leyemoshood: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chisolove3:
Good evening house
So am led to pray for the house before we go to sleep tonight, I see all the agitations, anxiety and fear and I ask God to take control.
Heavenly father we thank you for a day like this, we appreciate all you have done for us, for helping us in so many ways we can't fathom,Lord we say may your name be highly exalted in Jesus name, Lord, we bring your children into your able hands,there is nothing too hard for you to do...we see what you're doing for others, father there are still those hoping, praying and waiting upon you for their decision, Lord we ask that you grant them their heart desires...my father, I decree and declare that the Visa Officers will not get sleep until they have given us our PPR...father for those that their application has lingered, remember them in Jesus name. Lord I use my husband's application as a point of contact to every other application here that from now till first week of August, we will get our PPR's in Jesus name, Amen! Oh God cover our errors, hide them oh Lord,when our applications comes in front of the VO,let it find favour in their eyes in Jesus name... Lord give us our PPR,Lord give us rest,free our hearts from worrying and give us a positive answer in Jesus might name we have prayed,Amen!!

Amen, so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
badmanjo:
Means they are reviewing whether the documents you submitted qualify you to get the study permit. So if you pass you are qualified to get the visa. When did your Eligibility start?

How do you know u have passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KikkyQ: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Amen! Thank you so much.
Chisolove3:
Good evening house

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chisolove3:
Good evening house

Thank you so much. May God Almighty listen to our cries. Expecting your goodnews soon sis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gbemiodula: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chisolove3:
Good evening house

Thanks so much for this prayers and i pray that good news will fill the platform tomorrow. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chisolove3: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Amen Olaa123
It will go round in Jesus name, Amen!
Olaa123:

Thank you so much. May God Almighty listen to our cries. Expecting your goodnews soon sis

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingofAfrica:
Hi Guys. I submitted my Application on June 22nd. I made sure all my documents met the requirements for NSE. I already did biometrics for my Express Entry in 2020 and also uploaded medicals and IELTS with sufficient POF and SOP. I haven’t heard anything from them since then. My questions are; Are they actually processing my Application as NSE? How long is it going to take? What are my chances of getting PPR before my 7th of September school resumption date? I’d really appreciate an informed response to these questions. Thanks guys.

You're proactive and that's cool, these people no get pattern o,your could be lucky and get a final decision on your application before resumption and if not ,most schools have a deferral option.
I wish you the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehisforever24(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone I started processing my Canada route since last year, I have gradually being gathering all the necessary documents. The issue now now is I am so tensed, as in sometimes it is as if my heart want to leave my body, I am afraid I could get a heart attack if this Visa is not granted, please suggest what do I do? Note school is starting Sept and intended pronvice is Ontario
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Amen!!! Lord, let there be a rain of PPRs tomorrow in Jesus name.

Chisolove3:
Good evening house

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gbemiodula: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pleasw help o,
I already submitted my applications since May 31st 2021, no update apart from Biometrics..

i submitted mybankstatement and my sponsor's bank statement.

so i already saved more money in my own account now ..can i use the webform to send my own bank statement again?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Amen.............

Chisolove3:
Good evening house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Maluife50: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Is it a reflag for a Chartered Accountant to go for a post graduate diploma or certificate in accounting? Is it considered inferior to Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria (ICAN). Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kenthro:
Hello guys, is there anyone that applied from abroad and got NSE request or does it only apply of you live in Nigeria?

NSE is only available to applicants from Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
gbemiodula:
Pleasw help o,
I already submitted my applications since May 31st 2021, no update apart from Biometrics..

i submitted mybankstatement and my sponsor's bank statement.

so i already saved more money in my own account now ..can i use the webform to send my own bank statement again?
Depends on what you mean by saving more money in your account. The Bank Statement you submitted before, are you doubtful of it? If you're not, no need submitting new MBS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
OCT202020:

8 months?,habaaa!,....can't imagine how hard it must have been.

I won't want to believe your application hasn't been touched. Please have you at any point ordered for your gcms note?, this would have given you an insight and save you the stress.

Since webform is not helpful anymore , I'll suggest you get in touch with the Member of Parliament where your institution is located.
My people I am on 11 months
Let him use MP ooh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chipo14:
What happens if I can't find the biometric slip? I did my biometric since 2018 and I can't locate any documents for that application.
PPR still expected though just preparing ahead in faith.

From those who's been in this situation ,what they did was to pay the transmission fee and they're free

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fortuneforever:
Good evening everyone. Please for those that have successfully applied for gcms notes via cbsa. Did you need to print out the authorization form, sign and then scan to upload?
And just to be sure am in the right website, I do need to fill an authorization form for the person requesting on my behalf right?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Exactly, you're on point
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Peacekid:

Thanks for your input @OCT202020

After uploading it in the two sections that were tagged "request overdue", I tried submitting, it took me to the application fee page asking for processing fee.

Omoh, I immediately went back oo, let it not be that I submitted my application twice.

I did send the letter explaining why I ignored NSE request via webform and Email though.

grin just carry on sir, the process is just like you're submitting again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Peacekid(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
ray007bu:

That’s how it is o. You need to submit again so IRCC can receive the additional documents you uploaded. It doesn’t mean you are submitting your application twice. No need to panic, just click on Next and submit again. I also resubmitted additional document (Letter of Explanation) through this process.

Thanks everyone
You guys are the best

It has changed from "action required" to "submitted"

Till we all win!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gbemiodula: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Depends on what you mean by saving more money in your account. The Bank Statement you submitted before, are you doubtful of it? If you're not, no need submitting new MBS.

I'm not doubtful of it.. but no need...let God have his way...

What God cannot do doesnot exist!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chisolove3:
Good evening house

Ameeeeeen.

Me I'm in charge of the Offering o,
It's offering time........

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chisolove3:
Good evening house

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
jfrazzy:

My people I am on 11 months
Let him use MP ooh

11 months ,this is wickedness to be honest,o wrong nao. I believe you must have taken steps right? how are you coping?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kalatise1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Correct
RollyA:
Finally I find someone in the same boat. My eligibility review started 1 day after submission. By the time my notes came, eligibility was blank. All I can deduce is it has not started or they intentionally concealed the information. But for what reason?

So all I can depend on is to believe no news is good news

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Andir:

So sorry about this, just want to find out if it’s compulsory to submit my personal account details, as my aunt is my sponsor and I only submitted her account details and her land assets. April 13th applicant and my eligibility review hasn’t started.
Any advice on anything to do
according to the gurus,not compulsory but neccessary to help deal with personal asset concern nd funds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.