Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687761 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Olaapaps:
Omo big L
Hurst like hell but then we thank God
Pls i need advice on how to move on soo I can refire
My uncle in US is sponsoring me and his account is grit but I dint submit any of my own account details
Pls how can I tackle this flimsy excuse
I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news

Thanks in advance
am sorry about this dear .Did ur sponsor make any commitments like paying ur school fees ?.he ought to do that and u need to show ur account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Amen and Amen.
Our God is Good and kind to us.
I will testify on this thread. Before August.

Chisolove3:
Good evening house
So am led to pray for the house before we go to sleep tonight, I see all the agitations, anxiety and fear and I ask God to take control.
Heavenly father we thank you for a day like this, we appreciate all you have done for us, for helping us in so many ways we can't fathom,Lord we say may your name be highly exalted in Jesus name, Lord, we bring your children into your able hands,there is nothing too hard for you to do...we see what you're doing for others, father there are still those hoping, praying and waiting upon you for their decision, Lord we ask that you grant them their heart desires...my father, I decree and declare that the Visa Officers will not get sleep until they have given us our PPR...father for those that their application has lingered, remember them in Jesus name. Lord I use my husband's application as a point of contact to every other application here that from now till first week of August, we will get our PPR's in Jesus name, Amen! Oh God cover our errors, hide them oh Lord,when our applications comes in front of the VO,let it find favour in their eyes in Jesus name... Lord give us our PPR,Lord give us rest,free our hearts from worrying and give us a positive answer in Jesus might name we have prayed,Amen!!
Good night FAM..relax God is in control!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
barongmj:
Good Morning everyone, please I want to confirm, do you start your medicals before even submitting your application or you submit your application before going for medicals
shupy did his weeks before he submitted sef.anyone goes but if am to advice, do urs b4 u apply but only if u have enough time at ur disposal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Jioke1994:

Ok. Tnx a lot.
Pls, can u give me ur WhatsApp number, let me even send the rejection letter to u.
Main sponsor: Uncle ( bank statement...35+mill)
Co-sponsor: Mum...2.5mill
I didn't use my own acct statement.
Mum's sponsorship letter.
Uncle's sponsorship letter and affidavit of support.
SOP
No NSE, but my agent explained.
Tuition deposit of 8160 CAD stated in my Acceptance letter.
As I plan to reapply...I'll include all my mum's landed properties. How about that?
does this ur uncle bear the same surname with you?.if he does not,u have to go extra mile to demonstrate his relationship with u and y he will want to sponsor u wen he has his own responsibilities. also has he made commitments by paying part of ur school fees?.if possible let him pay some money to ur account and it shud b stated that it's for living expenses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2021
TundeTheHunter:
E don happen o!!!!!
PPR ALERT
TIMELINE:
• February 8th: First submission
• February 17th: I received an NSE request. I had already submitted IELTS, so they just requested for MBS certificate.
• March 10th: I completed my NSE resubmission.
• March 16th: I went for upfront medicals
• April 12th: Medicals were updated to passed
• April 19th: I received a BVL At this point I was so excited and was anticipating receiving PPR.
• April 21st:Received a request letter asking for police certificate. I received the request mail around 6am. I went to Ikoyi that same day to get the police certificate and submitted it that same day.
• May 5th: I received a second BVL. When I received this, I was so confused. I had never heard of someone receiving more than on BVL. I thought IRCC mistakenly sent me BVL instead of PPR.
• May 31st : I ordered my GCMS notes
• June 30th: I received my GCMS notes. They were perfect, they showed “Eligibility: passed” and “Final: approved”. I was so happy, but IRCC decided to keep me waiting. I can't lie, I started to doubt whether the notes were true.
• July 28th : PPR
I am a first time applicant. I applied for a PGD in Marketing & Data Analytics at Okanagan college.
I submitted 2 MBS certificates, one from my dad and the other from my uncle. I also submitted two letters of sponsorship, one from my parents the other from my uncle.
It has ended in praise!!

I though they said police report is not compulsory.wahala.na im b say I go do am ooo.i though I would not need it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RoyalDukeDon: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Amen!!!!
Chisolove3:
Good evening house
So am led to pray for the house before we go to sleep tonight, I see all the agitations, anxiety and fear and I ask God to take control.
Heavenly father we thank you for a day like this, we appreciate all you have done for us, for helping us in so many ways we can't fathom,Lord we say may your name be highly exalted in Jesus name, Lord, we bring your children into your able hands,there is nothing too hard for you to do...we see what you're doing for others, father there are still those hoping, praying and waiting upon you for their decision, Lord we ask that you grant them their heart desires...my father, I decree and declare that the Visa Officers will not get sleep until they have given us our PPR...father for those that their application has lingered, remember them in Jesus name. Lord I use my husband's application as a point of contact to every other application here that from now till first week of August, we will get our PPR's in Jesus name, Amen! Oh God cover our errors, hide them oh Lord,when our applications comes in front of the VO,let it find favour in their eyes in Jesus name... Lord give us our PPR,Lord give us rest,free our hearts from worrying and give us a positive answer in Jesus might name we have prayed,Amen!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 1:44am On Jul 29, 2021
please what do you mean by the gcms. i thought you receive it when you are rejected
OCT202020:

8 months?,habaaa!,....can't imagine how hard it must have been.

I won't want to believe your application hasn't been touched. Please have you at any point ordered for your gcms note?, this would have given you an insight and save you the stress.

Since webform is not helpful anymore , I'll suggest you get in touch with the Member of Parliament where your institution is located.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 1:48am On Jul 29, 2021
pleas direction to contact him. first time using this platform
JosephYemsol:

You really really really need to order for gcms note if you haven't don that... Contact anon123 for assistance...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akum1: 1:58am On Jul 29, 2021
Amen and amen for my cousin whose third application is being processed - it will be successful!

Chisolove3:
Good evening house

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 2:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Yes, you can include the SURVEY PLAN of the Landed Property

The following land documents can suffice as well if available;

- C of O (Certificate of Occupancy)
- Deed of Assignment/Conveyance
- Miscellaneous land Receipts & Stamp duties
- Memorandum of Land Sales

How about letter of agreement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cflow10: 2:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Please can anyone give me a rub through on what’s the latest on Canada’s quarantine plan. Do people coming in and fully vaccinated after August 9 have to quarantine? Also, what about after September 7?

Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Canfulfilment: 2:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Please I need clarification:

Is the vaccination card just for COVID-19 or for all the vaccinations we have had?

If I have only confirmation of enrollment without school fees receipt, will I be allowed to board?

Please guys don't ignore as my flight is already booked.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cflow10: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Amen
Chisolove3:
Good evening house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 3:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Amen. This was soul lifting thank you.

Chisolove3:
Good
evening house

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by klintino: 4:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Amen

Chisolove3:
Good evening house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ladyprosper: 4:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Please I need help, my younger brother have gotten admission to a Canadian university, he has also paid his acceptance fee. Please how can he apply for a study visa/permit. I need your help guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by aWITNESS: 4:38am On Jul 29, 2021
RollyA:
Exactly how my notes looked 2 months into my application. Sadly there’s not much information to draw conclusions from so fingers crossed. I will say order another note after one month from now.

My first notes were ordered 28th May, got it 28th June

Ordered another 12th July, hoping to get PPR before it arrives 12th August.

Okay dear. Hopefully, will order another note by second week of August if PPR tarries.
Howbeit, It has ended in praise for us; for what God cannot do does not exist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 5:08am On Jul 29, 2021
I just collected my login from my agent and I saw requirement overdue for IELTS and proof of assistance . Please is everything okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello everyone, my gcms notes came in this morning. Please what do you make of this? May 12th applicant, NSE route.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by WummieWummie: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2021
It's easy, just go to the bank where you have a current account. I used my husband's current account with GTBank.You will fill the form A, then write a letter authorizating the bank to debit his account the amount you want to pay in CAD. Submit along with your admission letter, your certificate, your school fees invoice, and passport data page (all photocopies). I think in 3days, they will debit your account with the money. Also call your account officer to make it fast. When it's done the rexiot will be sent to your email, you can print it and keep whenever you need to show evidence of payment.

Hope this helps
IntimidationJay:
Please I will be grateful, if somebody can respond to this. How can I pay NSCC fees via the international pay platform, or how do I go about it with form A.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Chemin01:
Hello house, please I need your candide advice. I have an admission in University of Québec for January 2022, but my passport expires in May 2022 (ten month from now) . To renew it, I was told it has to be no more than 6month. And we know that study visa does not extend beyond passport expiration. Moreover, I need to start applying for my study visa already. Please what do I do. Thanks.
if you find the right plug, you can renew that passport even now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2021
WummieWummie:
It's easy, just go to the bank where you have a current account. I used my husband's current account with GTBank.You will fill the form A, then write a letter authorizating the bank to debit his account the amount you want to pay in CAD. Submit along with your admission letter, your certificate, your school fees invoice, and passport data page (all photocopies). I think in 3days, they will debit your account with the money. Also call your account officer to make it fast. When it's done the rexiot will be sent to your email, you can print it and keep whenever you need to show evidence of payment.

Hope this helps
Thank you, however the bank is asking for an account details or some sort code. That is what he is saying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mummy4life1: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2021
JosephYemsol:

You really really really need to order for gcms note if you haven't don that... Contact anon123 for assistance...
Why contact Anon123? When the person can ordered the note on his own.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by WummieWummie: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Sorry I forgot to mention that, the school should have their account details on their website probably payment section or you send them a mail to send it to you because you will need it in filling your Form A.
IntimidationJay:
Thank you, however the bank is asking for an account details or some sort code. That is what he is saying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ayindesegun10(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning, I'm unable to download nor fill any IMM forms.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OBANLABAMIDELE2: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello good morning everyone, please I ordered for GCMS NOTE in April it was showing recommend interview in the eligibility part but the one I ordered now showing review required on the eligibility part please what the meaning

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2021
LoadedHollow:
Please I’ve applied for student visa since last year November. I have emailed them multiple times but all they keep saying is "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I’m tired I swear. We’re staring in person classes by September and still no feedback from them. I saw what you guys call ghost update but I’ve seen no advancement since then. Can anyone help with an email that I can write to them that will at least do something?
As mentioned by the house, another option to consider apart from sending Webforms & Mails is sending a mail to the Member of Parliament (MP) of the Province in Canada your DLI (school) is located, so do a google search on that

After you have gotten the e-mail address of that MP, the contents in the link below might be helpful

Note: Avoid Plagiarism to the barest minimum and make sure the mail content is based on your own situation

Mail Content (potential template) to be sent to a Member of Parliament (MP) of the Province your DLI (school) is located to enquire about the status of your Study Visa Application for possible expedition of your Application
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/370#103737072

Credits: CHIKACIC

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chilove007: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Canfulfilment:
Please I need clarification:

Is the vaccination card just for COVID-19 or for all the vaccinations we have had?

If I have only confirmation of enrollment without school fees receipt, will I be allowed to board?

Please guys don't ignore as my flight is already booked.

Yes, you will be allowed to board.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Enjay316:
I though they said police report is not compulsory.wahala.na im b say I go do am ooo.i though I would not need it

Seriously ooo and I didn't submit as well. Worst of it, am not even a resident of Lagos. Lol. Is well with our application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Stephblues:
Hello everyone, my gcms notes came in this morning. Please what do you make of this? May 12th applicant, NSE route.
Your Application is moving fine. Your Eligibility Review is done. Background checks are in order.
But that Tuition Fee is expensive o. Just for 1year of Study?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2021
IntimidationJay:
Please I will be grateful, if somebody can respond to this. How can I pay NSCC fees via the international pay platform, or how do I go about it with form A.
In addition to the response of other HONORABLE MEMBERS,

Visit the link below for details on

FORM A for Tuition fee Payment
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/129#91308038

What is a TELEX RECEIPT & WHAT DOES IT ENTAIL
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/63#97733728

Note:
Not all schools make use of FORM A, but you can contact your school if they can be able to give u their Payment Details e.g swift code, Sort code, Financial Institution Number etc., and also some few things applicable last year as regards FORM A might have changed & not applicable this year, so ask questions from members who recently or not too long made use of FORM A to pay their tuition.

Regards

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2021
MadeMan01:

Consultant Lekiboboe.. I dey greet you
Consultant Kwa, mo fo oo cheesy, I greet you too Mazi/Shugaban grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80