Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688969 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abimeh:
Good day all. Please I need a sample of a sponsor's letter who is a parent urgently. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kema22: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is there maintainance going on the ircc site? I have not been able to log in since this morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
same. i also cant send webforms
Kema22:
Is there maintainance going on the ircc site? I have not been able to log in since this morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
kennyjoy:

@Enjay316 thanks for this insight, it so worrisome for my Spouse, She wanted to apply to different colleges in Canada for PGD, but the school where she finished her HND said they can only send the transcript to the school she is apply to, will even tell them some colleges only asked for upload transcript ( like Conestoga, Cambrian, Durham and co) they insist that can only send the transcript and that’s going to cost us much money. @Enjay316 my question is

*As you stated that someone can had the transcript to a company( is it going to be sent through email or mail)

*She worked with a Law firm as a computer operator after her ND days and she as a good relationship with those lawyers there, Is it possible we let the school send the transcript there so we can collect it over there.

Or what is the best options, Gurus in the house help me.
for mine, they sent it through courier service.sealed copy. u could ask wes to send u a copy too.u will just have to pay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
GodsGabby:

My man,
Thank you the explanation and advice.
I am so happy i have been brightened up by all the responses i have received so far.
Depression na bastard, nigeria polytechnic system will not kill me ijn.
God bless you.

As for the bolded about creating an Email, I go do m. i just hope my school wont want to verify it. But no worry i wil apply wisdom and be smart.

Then the number 5), i aint using an agent..it is written on the site of humber college that Statement of Mark is needed reason why i asked to know what they meant after requesting transcripts and others.

that idea may be good but if it backfires, it would be bad.best bet if for you to send it 4 employment purposes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
EmeeNaka:
No higher institution send transcript to Students, I have not heard of it. They usually send it to an Organization. The organization may be School or Company. Just provide a detail of the Organization you want your school to sent the Transcript to and they will oblige. You can use your Workplace, they will send it
u r wrong bro. if u say no public higher Education, I may partially agree. private schools send student copy.also Unilag gives for masters graduate. my friend got his own.he did MBA in Unilag.I dont know of BSC for unilag
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
dotoracs:
Send a mail of displeasure to Marco or whatever his name is. That's their immigration minister.

This behaviour is so unacceptable. After paying for the service, one is not being treated right as a client. IRCC owes you a duty of feedback within the agreed period of processing. Aswearugad! that's what I will do if my application remains unanswered by August 9, 2021. I applied April 8, 2021. No be their fault actually.... Na them Buhari.

I am telling you bro
Na Buhari cause am
When I hear say CBN staff they japa for this country
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Alchemist01: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is there any Telegram/Whatsapp group for Nigerians In Oshawa/Ontario?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kenthro:
Can someone please guide me on how to do upfront medicals
Visit this link

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/233#98887195
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Perseverer:

I also got feedback from MP. It was swift and very useful.

I just hope that over time this won't lead to thousands of people sending requests to MP. I foresee a situation like that, and this may not be seen in a positive light.
But what do u expect
You are technically under them, they are doing there job
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca

Awas:

please can you send me a link to the IRCC emails. i really don't know how to access them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Icesnow:
Hi all! Is it possible to do another Masters in Canada after getting one from UK?
Do another one in UK and move from there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abimeh:
Good day all. Please I need a sample of a sponsor's letter who is a parent urgently. Thanks.
See the link below and find attached a

Sample Letter of Sponsorship - Father (Avoid Plagiarism)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/121#91193146

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ACSgrains1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaziOkeke007:
Congratulations man! I got my ppr too
International Business
Conestoga College
Congratulations bro.. am happy for you too, sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
MissMC:
had to move my flight to the 12th of august because the klm officials at the airport said I must travel within the 4 weeks window.

When is your start date?

When is the start date of your program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
modestmj:
Good evening house,
Please can I have a guide on how to send a webform to IRCC?
Many thanks all❤

Step-by-step Video here on how to send a Webform to IRCC
https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/637#88758353

Webform Links (Nairobi, Beijing, Guangzhou, London)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/195#98589889
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ACSgrains1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Geeneeka:
Congratulations to you. I'm also going to Conestoga too this September. �

Thanks and congratulations to you too..
Sent you a mail n anticipating your response. however, is there any WhatsApp group for conestoga September intake?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaziOkeke007:

Is the consent form different from the one I was given when i went for biometric scan? Because the person that attended to me said I should attach it whenever I will be asked to bring my passport. So i didn't download another consent form, I just attached the one I was given when I went for Biometrics (Signed).
This is different.

I think the reason for this consent form is cos your passport is going from VFS to the Canadian High Commission office in Lagos (Victoria Island).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kam3: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
I just got my gcms note now guys, what does this mean?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
kemesty:

I used UBA bank and payment was processed in 4 days. I was so surprised.

I got my offer letter in less than 2 weeks.
u got direct MBA ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kemesty(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Enjay316:
u got direct MBA ?

Yes I did.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
amiecandie:
Dear Nairalanders,

I have been. Silent reader but very impressed with solid information and support shared on this platform. I just received my GCMSnotes which was ordered last month.

A May 14th Applicant.

What can you make of this portion as Eligibility assessment is blank?

I will appreciate if someone can provide more insight.
Thanks and to all those that received PPR my hearty congratulations and to the hopefuls, it is by the corner,we will all receive soonest.

Eligibility review hasn't started yet...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mummy4life1:
Why contact Anon123? When the person can ordered the note on his own.

No wahala! The message intended is to order gcms note...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
elizyous:
LANDING GIST

My PPR came Apr 22. I did my first semester online and rounded up end of June. My next semester is Fall, September 1st. I travelled on July 19th via Ethiopian Airlines. I thank God for journey mercies.

At the Nigerian airport, I went with 2bags weighing a little over 23kg, my carryon bag and bag pack. I practically settled every airport personnel that I came in contact with N200 each, lol (I made sure I had plenty change). My sister accompanied me to the airport and I had to settle the police guy at the door N500 to allow my sister in (thank God she followed me in cuz she had to help me go and be making photocopies). Please ensure you go to the airport with photocopies of ur passport data page, 2 copies of your covid test result and a copy of your vaccination card (front and back).

I was asked to declare my bag( a ghana-must-go) bag for food (to reduce weight as most luggage already weigh so much even without having anything in it). I paid N2,000 for that.

Moving on to another counter, I was asked to provide my admission letter, enrollment letter, ArriveCAN, proof of school fees payment, my covid test results and vaccination card with their copies. The lady took a picture of everything and asked me to wait until they get approval that I can fly. Shortly after, approval was given and I was cleared to leave. I settled the immigration officers as well and the rest was history. I boarded my flight at 1 and we took off by 2pm. The food was good but small, I took curry meat sauce as the lady that sat beside me said the chicken sauce wasn't too good.

I arrived Toronto and we went through immigration were I was asked for the purpose of why I was here, my admission letter, enrollment letter, ARRIVECAN, vaccination card, school payment receipt, transcript and all what they asked for in Nigeria. I was asked when my study will be concluded and after all questions were answered, the immigration officer said that she will include an extra 3 months to my study permit to allow me apply for my PGWP, my work Authorization was also included in the study permit. It was a smooth and favourable journey to the glory of God Almighty.

Congrats to all those who just got PPR and I wish all PPR hopefuls the very best. May Canada favour us all. AMEN!!!

I forgot to add that I received an arrival covid test kit to use and test myself when I get to my final destination which was Alberta. When I got to my final destination, I registered online for the test and was directed to a video call where an online doctor observed me as I did the covid test on myself. Thereafter, I put the sample in the bag that was provided and left it in front of my house. They came to pick it up. Result came out negative after 2 days.

Also note that I did my covid test at afriglobal 24hours before my trip as the result takes about 24hours to come out and it cost N50,400 plus interswitch charges that brought it close to almost N52k in total. . Here is the link to book appointment and pay online for your covid test
http://Bookings.afriglobalmedicare.com

Remember to print 2 copies of your covid test result before travelling.

Hope this helps.

How many years is your program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yes o. PPR is the goal. You have to keep the optimism my brother. I’m sure we will get our PPR’s next month

SydneyAgbont:
Omo, I am a june applicant too oh (June 15th). My lectures are starting September 7th. I just hope we get a response anytime next month (but I'm really skeptical at this rate).
And for the flight prices, I don't mind I ll pay any amount PPR is the goal.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ACSgrains1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lekiboboe:

This is different.

I think the reason for this consent form is cos your passport is going from VFS to the Canadian High Commission office in Lagos (Victoria Island).

@lekiboboe thanks for all you do here.�

Pls I am sending my passport tomorrow, how/where can I download the consent form?

Do you recommend for one to book his flight earlier, even before getting back his passport

Lastly, my program start 7th September, what date of travel could be considered too late?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bobinho10: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Finally!!!
PPR just landed

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bobinho10: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
January 15th applicant
Bobinho10:
Finally!!!
PPR just landed

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bobinho10:
Finally!!!
PPR just landed

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Steph1738aye: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations!!!!!
This makes me soooo happy!
Canada will favor your and you’ll succeed in school!
Bobinho10:
Finally!!!
PPR just landed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by afrobrown2000: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
YEA SHE DID
Enjay316:
did ahe get ppr?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kunbeeee: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Hi guys. Please how do I get the LOI/Study permit approval letter? Is it going to be sent to my mail box or uploaded on the ircc portal or It will come back with my passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.