Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Unsure Of New Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unsure Of New Boyfriend (3117 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unsure Of New Boyfriend by earleswood(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2021
I have been seeing a really sweet guy for three months. He is intelligent, fun, considerate, and generous. My issue is that he is a virgin and doesn’t seem very interested in changing that. We are both in our early 30s. I am recently divorced—my husband was a compulsive cheat—and have a 2-year-old son. I have discussed sex with “James” and he said that he originally wanted to wait until marriage for religious reasons, but now doesn’t feel that is necessary, he just wants it to be with the right person. We were making out the other night and I whispered to him how much I wanted him. He said he wanted me, too, but he sounded awkward and unconvincing. He always tells me that we can’t do anything because he doesn’t have condoms, but he hasn’t made any attempts to purchase some. I can tell he is aroused when we kiss, but I’m worried that he just isn’t very interested in sex. That would be tough for me to handle long term. Is it wrong that I expect our relationship to be further along after three months? My friends say I need a man with more heat and passion but I am hesitant to pass up an otherwise great guy.
Please advise as I don't want to squander my time.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Truthabulabula(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2021
Lmao
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 4:03pm On May 23, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Ginaz(f): 4:20pm On May 23, 2021
Just give him more time dear, it’s good a man should want you more sexually and the connection should fit. If he’s a virgin and he doesn’t wanna be involved with sex then grant him his right. You shouldn’t force someone to give up what he isn’t ready to part ways with.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2021
rape him grin

1 Like

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by ibkonekt(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2021
Go back to the father of your child.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Godada(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2021
Your ex is a compulsive cheat.

Your present is compulsive cherry boy.

Better turn him on. And mount him.

Stop disturbing the peace

4 Likes

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by longetivity(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2021
Hey single mom, go back to ur hubby

1 Like

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2021
Don't pressure or force him if he's not ready. Nothing wrong with a man wanting to wait for marriage or until he has found the right person.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 23, 2021
angry
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Dissap: 5:28pm On May 23, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Damn! I see every single mom as whores!
To slap that guy just dey hungry me, why single mom out of all girls, that ain't cool Niggar! sad
Go back to your hubby... And keep ur borehole pvssy one place and get the fvck outta here mehn! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by ChiefSosa(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
Hold it dear to your heart. Preach about it far and wide. Tell your kids, grandkids and great grandkids about it. Let them know you once saw a 30+ y/o Nairalander that's still having Bf issues.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by stanliwise(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2021
Nairaland and gist

1 Like

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by DMerciful(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2021
Now you know how it feels when you ladies tell guys you wanna wait till marriage. Same way you're feeling probably he doesn't love you that much is same way guys feel when you cannot satisfy their desire

3 Likes

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by debbydams(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
rape him grin
omo buruku nie grin
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by debbydams(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Hold it dear to your heart. Preach about it far and wide. Tell your kids, grandkids and great grandkids about it. Let them know you once saw a 30+ y/o Nairalander that's still having Bf issues.
off the mic pls grin grin
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by bigpicture001: 8:42pm On May 23, 2021
That guy is watching his toes before he leaps
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by gozzlin: 9:17pm On May 23, 2021
Divorced/single moms are always h0rny. They love sex too much. I'm speaking from experience. The last one I had a fling with was always pestering me for sex. 2 rounds of sex was never enough for her. I had to let her go, cos even though she had a very fine face, her body was not that attractive to me.

Madam op, please free that guy and look for another guy who's as crazy about sex as you are. Get someone with a high libido as you.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2021
debbydams:
omo buruku nie grin

i don talk my own cool
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Johnholmes: 9:36pm On May 23, 2021
Don't be worried about him my dear.
He also wants u but he's a virgin .
The thing is a virgin guy is a very shy guy not to talk of a virgin at 30.
U nid to take charge but in a diplomatic manner .
He's worried about a lot of things . The size of his dick,if he's gonna be able to satisfy u etc.
So try an take charge in a subtle way . Compliment his physique ,his d**k,even if he's a bit clumsy in sex give him some accolades but don't over do it.
If u are waiting for him to take charge he'll likely not .
And no he's not gay ,he's just very shy but he's ego will not allow him to tell u. when he becomes comfortable with u sexually na u go dey run .TAKE CHARGE now .u're even lucky to have a virgin guy sef u will mould him to ur specifications sexually . It will be a fun experience.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by ChiefSosa(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2021
debbydams:
off the mic pls grin grin
Lol, I'm sorry ma. I move.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by nuttyprofessor(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2021
earleswood:
I have been seeing a really sweet guy for three months. He is intelligent, fun, considerate, and generous. My issue is that he is a virgin and doesn’t seem very interested in changing that. We are both in our early 30s. I am recently divorced—my husband was a compulsive cheat—and have a 2-year-old son. I have discussed sex with “James” and he said that he originally wanted to wait until marriage for religious reasons, but now doesn’t feel that is necessary, he just wants it to be with the right person. We were making out the other night and I whispered to him how much I wanted him. He said he wanted me, too, but he sounded awkward and unconvincing. He always tells me that we can’t do anything because he doesn’t have condoms, but he hasn’t made any attempts to purchase some. I can tell he is aroused when we kiss, but I’m worried that he just isn’t very interested in sex. That would be tough for me to handle long term. Is it wrong that I expect our relationship to be further along after three months? My friends say I need a man with more heat and passion but I am hesitant to pass up an otherwise great guy.
Some ladies won't know luck if it came with a bright light and hit them on the face , - A guy in his 30's a virgin With self restraint , patience , and religious - wow!!! - the whole package !!! What would you rather wish for - promiscuity or another cheat - Finders Keepers - . You hold on tight & trust me it's worth the wait... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by GeneralPula: 10:51pm On May 23, 2021
Another man in female moniker..

May God help all the guys that will send DMs..
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by 5ine: 11:15pm On May 23, 2021
Madam carry yo problem go else where...why are pressuring the innocent guy.
Yo husband divorced you, you wan still transfer your problem to the poor guy....

For your info, he is waiting for God to tell him whether you are clean.

2 Likes

Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 11:46pm On May 23, 2021
earleswood:

You need to get a condom for a start, in the course of wearing the condom, check out if you are OK with what he has down there, I mean the size

Once you are satisfied with that, then you have to make sure you work on him to know if he do get erection

Once you see that he gets erection, start your work on him

Since he is a virgin, turn him on and ride him romantically let me see if he will not give in

This time around, you don't need his consent to romance him

If he insist on not giving in, just leave him let him go and look for a virgin girl so that they can start lecturing themselves as a fresher that they are
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Cholls(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
frozen70:

You need to get a condom for a start, in the course of wearing the condom, check out if you are OK with what he has down there, I mean the size

Once you are satisfied with that, then you have to make sure you work on him to know if he do get erection

Once you see that he gets erection, start your work on him

Since he is a virgin, turn him on and ride him romantically let me see if he will not give in

This time around, you don't need his consent to romance him

If he insist on not giving in, just leave him let him go and look for a virgin girl so that they can start lecturing themselves as a fresher that they are

please let us do the practicals of this your lecture
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by bepositive11: 3:19am On Jun 05, 2021
earleswood:

I think this is a communication problem. No one here will ever know what the true problem is. It's only him that knows. Talk to him
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by Angelacruz: 4:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Maybe he is a one miniute man dat is y....madam test dat tin bfore u both settle down ....could be he is hiding sth frm uu
earleswood:
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by jamesversion: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Word.
Re: Unsure Of New Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
earleswood

your husband was a cheat or you are the chronic cheat?

cock and bull story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You / Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State / Is It Bad Having An Affair With Your Sis-inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.