Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? (7257 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by piyoo91: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
YungLasaint:

Have you seen anything yet?
TAFE in australia, but i heard they dnt give visa anymore, am left with one option, complete my HND Then procede to USA For masters
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by anotherguyonNL: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Cousin9999:

Yes. The board doesn't allow me to post a list though.

are they really affordable? can I reach you?
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Cousin9999: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

are they really affordable? can I reach you?

You can easily find them with Google. Also, check out the Spain thread.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by cooooooks(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Go to canada.ca and search "rural and remote immigration"

iamadonis2:

Do you have a verified link where we can find more info about it?
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YungLasaint(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
piyoo91:
TAFE in australia, but i heard they dnt give visa anymore, am left with one option, complete my HND Then procede to USA For masters

No wahala on your side now... Good luck on that
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Bifwoli: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2021
iamadonis2:
Answers, tips, and routes, please?

Nigeria isn’t smiling anymore. So how can the bulk of us relocate legally and via what routes?

I have 2 registered businesses; Is it easier to get a business visa?

I can also go for studies; but which country is easier and financially rewarding in the long run especially for some of us who do not have sponsors with huge cash flow.

Wrong from the get go. Truth be told "the bulk of Nigerians" just can't relocate abroad it'd be too much diplomatic headache and logistical nightmare for all the world to absorb even half the country ,that is 100m Nigerians.

Fix Nigeria - that's the best and lasting solution.

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Bifwoli:

Wrong from the get go. Truth be told "the bulk of Nigerians" just can't relocate abroad it'd be too much diplomatic headache and logistical nightmare for all the world to absorb even half the country ,that is 100m Nigerians.

You can try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Wealthprosper: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Bifwoli:

How do you fix the country again, The endsars saga, look at what befall them, The Agitation look at what befall them, the protests from the elites, showore, Ayanju, macaroni, look at what befall them, even social media are getting there own hit now, If the world will keep quite and do nothing about Nigeria, then the world should expect more than half of Nigeria's populace to floor outside to whatever place they can be, the government knows and that's why they are withholding passports to the people, to get international passport now is like getting gold. I still blame those who voted this government for the second time, they should be the one doomed by the gods never to leave this country this period...

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wealthprosper:

How do you fix the country again, The endsars saga, look at what befall them, The Agitation look at what befall them, the protests from the elites, showore, Ayanju, macaroni, look at what befall them, even social media are getting there own hit now, If the world will keep quite and do nothing about Nigeria, then the world should expect more than half of Nigeria's populace to floor outside to whatever place they can be, the government knows and that's why they are withholding passports to the people, to get international passport now is like getting gold. I still blame those who voted this government for the second time, they should be the one doomed by the gods never to leave this country this period...

Thank you for bothering to reply. Who de stop am? If you want to fix Nigeria by all means go ahead!
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by 79733139(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Stay in Nigeria and fix it for yourself... leave people that want to relocate alone, after all you would be able to enjoy more oil money... okay!

Bifwoli:

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Hadampson(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
YungLasaint:
Is Portugal better than Spain ?

No
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hadampson:

No

Can you give detailed comparison please?
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Ingriid(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
I’m following this thread like Twitter.

Please people let’s help ourselves as our country can no longer help us. Kindly share useful information on affordable schools to study for masters in Europe.

Naija don taya me too abeg my people!

T for thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

I laugh each time a Nigerian man / woman is talking about racism in European or Asian countries because what we going through here back home is far more than that.
A Yoruba man can’t live comfortable in the eastern part of the country. Also an ibo man can’t live comfortable in the northern part of Nigeria.

When it comes to job, an Hausa man will prefer someone from the north even if the person is not qualified.

Also there is what is called quota system. Federal government is using this to discriminate against the Yorubas and the ibos. They will appoint an Hausa man who is not qualified in the name of quota system.

A Muslim man will prefer a Muslim. Same thing goes for the christains too.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YungLasaint(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Hadampson:

No

But I don't understand how to run the Spanish package
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Raph82(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bifwoli:

Dis one wey Nigeria no dey gree fix nko? As if it is easy to just fix like that.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by imran90(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
The guy miss road enter traveling thread, I wonder wetin him dey find grin grin
iamadonis2:

Thank you for bothering to reply. Who de stop am? If you want to fix Nigeria by all means go ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Mandela887(m): 5:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Cousin9999:
Please don't listen to people suggesting horrible places (e.g. Poland or Estonia) where they'll take your kidney or attack you.
U are mad,people like u should not b commenting on places like this....

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Ingriid:
I’m following this thread like Twitter.

Please people let’s help ourselves as our country can no longer help us. Kindly share useful information on affordable schools to study for masters in Europe.

Naija don taya me too abeg my people!

T for thanks.

You can look at travel topics for Poland (student visa and that of Germany)
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Mandela887:

Bro please rest. You can check Cousin9999 posts; he has nothing good to say about the over 195 countries in the world.

Naija sure for am
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nucea(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2021
iamadonis2:

You can look at travel topics for Poland (student visa and that of Germany)

Poland is a good destination now. Their student visa is easier to get compared to Germany.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by ssan: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
U dont knw what u saying, clearly!
Mandela887:
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by RodgersAkpafu: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bifwoli:

This country cant be fixed
Its either we scatter everything and start afresh
Or the country remains worse
Look at the conditions
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This country cant be fixed
Its either we scatter everything and start afresh
Or the country remains worse
Look at the conditions

The only reason why a naive Nigerian sees Nigeria is paradise is because they think it’s a easier to save for 10 years to build a mansion here and also because they lawlessness thrives here. Nothing more.

Nigeria is a frustrating enclave to her youths!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dublin / A Must Read, What He Goes Through In Italy (HELP) / Poland People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.