Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers (63578 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:04am On May 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Are you ashamed of associating directly with your Cambodia, India family undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Seb4luv1: 9:04am On May 24, 2021
We are law abiding citizens not nuisance

10 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Coldshisha: 9:04am On May 24, 2021
Ibos and Fulanis deserve a special country
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by moneyissweet(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2021
Only you

Nne idi egwu.

Xcelinteriors:
Abukwam Ada ndi spare parts dealers but I am also selling window blind, wallpaper, wall panel,curtains and furniture grin
Biko check go du my signature and patronise me maka chukwu

7 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Coldshisha: 9:05am On May 24, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up there
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by bluefilm: 9:06am On May 24, 2021
Eyaaa

So Chimaroke Nnamani still dey?

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
[s][/s]mad man wey no wan retire fr politricks[s][/s] undecided

Work harder boy...

But then you can't beat the reach.

4 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by faceland: 9:07am On May 24, 2021
blues234:
These people don't even know currently war is ongoing in Igboland. catching cruise online while our homeland burns

Even worst, how paranoid the imposter in Aso Rock is about Igbos. The new Chief of Army Staff 1st priority would be to suppress any perceived uprising.

I remember how Buhari swap the igob police IG because he knows what he did as an opposition leader (sabotaging Jonathan from within).
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by SKINDOGGY: 9:07am On May 24, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.
We don hear � next patient pls

10 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Plut01: 9:08am On May 24, 2021

My love for the Igbo people is beyond words abeg.

Wonderful and Ambitious people in and out. May Olodumare continue to bless them.

Can't wait for Nigeria to break up so they can use their Middle-belt republic Ally as a base to Launch Missiles into Arewa Terrorist Republic smiley

15 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by InaNla(f): 9:08am On May 24, 2021
I and my kingdom heritage associate with all Igbos both home and abroad doing legal businesses.

We stand by you during this time of hate and National outcasts.

We sensible Omoluabis will continue to live peacefully in love with Igbos.

God bless the coming Igbo & Yoruba nations.

Haters can G n D.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Seb4luv1: 9:08am On May 24, 2021
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Cokahot: 9:09am On May 24, 2021
Drug peddlers and fake drugs producers. Get lost ipob terrorists
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by holyfather(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2021
For the records, NDORO NDORO is not PRESIDENT!

It's good to set the record straight, maka ndi uta.

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by redcliff: 9:13am On May 24, 2021
Joromi1:

Lol. Its obvious that you are in pain. who mentioned ipob here?

11 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by redcliff: 9:14am On May 24, 2021
This post alone is apparent that there are low key SE elites who are Biafran sympathizers. I mean, why would you not be?

10 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by redcliff: 9:15am On May 24, 2021
Cokahot:

IPob is now a generalization for the whole of SE right? Imagine I called you Skull miner tribe.

10 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by farem: 9:15am On May 24, 2021
Built2last:
Minister for Justice and attorney general of the federation Abubakar Mallami while on politics today in channels television argued that Southern Governors have no right to ban open grazing in the south. He said its like Northern governors saying that the sell of spare parts is banned.

Nigerians lashed out at him for comparing murderous Fulani herdsmen who don't buy land to graze to spare parts dealers who legitimately buy or rent shops and pay taxes while doing their businesses.

It has been trending on Twitter for over a week now. For many Igbos they felt it was a an insult on hard working spare parts dealers accross the country.

Igbo leaders are openly identifying themselves as spare parts dealers and supporting the parts dealers.

Chimaroke Nnamani former governor of Enugu state has declared himself the president of the spare parts dealers, Dr Joe Abbah and many Igbos are identifying with them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1396472719085088773
Am I missing something. That Pix is not Nnamani's but Nwodo's
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by ityP(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2021
Cokahot:

E pain and grin

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by money121(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:19am On May 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Malami ear go full!!! cheesy grin grin

There's no intimidating these people

See trending faa grin cheesy grin

Great people, I tell you

You must think Malami has time for all these . Did you see what FG did with Ibori loot? He has told you his mind and it is for you to come up with superior position not hauling insults. Btw , is that not the same Nnamani with so much corruption case?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Princedapace(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2021
Sincerely speaking, northern politicians under Buhari has been very annoying with the way they throw shades at Igbos. So, so annoying,

How they get away with such is mindblowing.

11 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Nobody: 9:20am On May 24, 2021
Igbo Kwenu!

This is the unity I have been talking about. No one can stop a unified team or group of people. Straight to Aso Rock. Let's go boys. Next is to settle disputes with everyone. Let's start negotiating. We can do it. Let's make Nigeria great again. Fulani Malami tried to rubbish your businesses...mehn! The whole Nigeria knows ibos are industrious. Just imagine how everyone from the nook and cranny bombarded that idi.otaa. This is to say...in the midst of turbulence, Nigerians say the truth. And this time, I'm happy everyone backed ibo. Igbo Kwenu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Princeokwuego1(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2021
Financial secretary motor spare parts association, onitsha..5 years guarantee ihotago!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Litmus: 9:21am On May 24, 2021
Spare Parts Dealers Association lol; actually, why be limit to President of Igbo small parts dealers and not Nigeria small parts dealers? See, intrinsic in Ethno nationalism is thinking too unambitiously. Why run away from Herdsmen? Have they got three bullockos that make them think of conquering entire swaths of West Africa, while you, with possibly as many people, are running away and trapping yourselves in ever smaller and smaller enclaves? smiley
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by jmoore(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2021
redcliff:
This post alone is apparent that there are low key SE elites who are Biafran sympathizers. I mean, why would you not be?
Igbo is different from Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Nobody: 9:27am On May 24, 2021
Princedapace:
Sincerely speaking, northern politicians under Buhari has been very annoying with the way they throw shades at Igbos. So, so annoying,

How they get away with such is mindblowing.
You have just said the truth. And I have been bashing ibo too. The elders need to be washed down publicly to reformat their brains. If the likes of Joe Abah, Nnamani, and some other good guys can lead ibo, nothing will stop the southern region. Igbo is the weak point of the south. But take my words, if ibos can unite and bull crap financial rewards for Judas, (one or two of them always take from the north during presidential elections) and they can negotiate with others, nothing is stopping the south. I so much love the unity and love thrown towards ibos during this out cry. Ibos are too much. Very adorable people when United. But when that "mentalo" called "self pride" enters them...they are something else. grin

Let Ibos join the race and join the other southerners to face these useless northerners.

Igbo Kwenu!

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by 3pointsagree: 9:27am On May 24, 2021
Ndi Igbo
Ndi Abia
Ndi Biafra

#BiafranBoy

10 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by 1Dray(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2021
Joromi1:

Who ask you?

4 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by SocialJustice: 9:34am On May 24, 2021
I love the response given to Malami. Quota system minister.

13 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Princedapace(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You have just said the truth. And I have been bashing ibo too. The elders need to be washed down publicly to reformat their brains. If the likes of Joe Abah, Nnamani, and some other good guys can lead ibo, nothing will stop the southern region. Igbo is the weak point of the south. But take my words, if ibos can unite and bull crap financial rewards for Judas, (one or two of them always take from the north during presidential elections) and they can negotiate with others, nothing is stopping the south. I so much love the unity and love thrown towards ibos during this out cry. Ibos are too much. Very adorable people when United. But when that "mentalo" called "self pride" enters them...they are something else. grin

Let Ibos join the race and join the other southerners to face these useless northerners.

Igbo Kwenu!

I am for united southern Nigeria. North normally shouldnt drive this country becus them no reach any southern region in terms of brain prowess. We will get there. The arrogance of Northern politicians under Buhari is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Fanuchi007: 9:37am On May 24, 2021
Diz is exactly our problem. We talk to much, all we do is make noise on social media. U will never know my mindset cos I operate on stealth mode. Av learnt this skills from my enemies. Talk less and even when you act, keep quiet. Always appear weak to ur enemies. They will never see you coming, u will always take them by surprise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Swims In The Bermuda Triangle As A Shark Almost Eats Him (Videos) / Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.