Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers (63583 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by ThatFairGuy: 1:55pm On May 24, 2021
You should have been ban now, I reported you
MajorOvakporaye:

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Sonn(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
Abukwam Ada ndi spare parts dealers but I am also selling window blind, wallpaper, wall panel,curtains and furniture grin
Biko check go du my signature and patronise me maka chukwu
Nne o bulu na your prize di mma, kpotulum na dm
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by walosky(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
Abukwam Ada ndi spare parts dealers but I am also selling window blind, wallpaper, wall panel,curtains and furniture grin

Just because of this, I have fallen in love with you.

Jisie ike Omalicha Nwa Ada igbo!

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by ogbuefi677(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

AND THAT IS WHY IGBO PPL WILL CONTINUE TO DESTROY THEIR LANDS BIZ LIK YA N KANU WHILE THE DEV OTHER PPL LAND.
Have you been to Onitsha,Nnewi,Aba,Enugu,Owerri etc before?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by bilulu(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.
stale.....
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:22pm On May 24, 2021
loba18:
Be deceiving una self. Importation is killing our economy. Cattle rearing, if done in a civilized way adds more value to the naira.
OLODO rabata! Tell me which country in the world that does not import? Is their any country today that is self sufficient?

Oponu, go to school you'll not go but you chose to be pursuing Okada and Keke upandan for a living. You see ehn, if you don't stop this your Agbero work, one day Okada or Keke will jam your pęlębę head.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:23pm On May 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You should have been ban now, I reported you

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Godswrath(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2021
Ndị Igbo dị ụtọ

Viva la Igbos,

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by anonymuz(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2021
obasiken:
Fulani man talking rubbish to defend ancient cattle practice in 2021. imagine if chicken, goat and pig farmers decide to move around with their livestock. Nigeria will just turn to a Zoo.....
lol....chickens and goat. Where we take dey waka
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by CharlotteFlair: 3:58pm On May 24, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
Beremx jisike ada eze! grin

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by CharlotteFlair: 4:03pm On May 24, 2021
Frontail:
grin
How's he feeling now? Thatfairguy is in Sifia Pains grin

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by maldino: 4:32pm On May 24, 2021
IGBO is a beautiful tribe...The only tribe that has a prosperous future for NIGERIA
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by ThatFairGuy: 4:39pm On May 24, 2021
Don't worry BOI
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by ThatFairGuy: 4:41pm On May 24, 2021
undecided
CharlotteFlair:
How's he feeling now? Thatfairguy is in Sifia Pains grin

Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by makapella(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2021
God bless my Igbo friends, brothers,sisters and the whole EAST..I schooled in the east and after then stayed there for over 10 years..

I love the Igbo race..
God bless one Nigeria
God bless Ndi Igbo
God bless south south/east

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2021
IGBO AMAKA!
The blessed children of God...
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by wevwon: 6:16pm On May 24, 2021
Tochi3:
Igbo bu Igbo. Proudly 5% and onye 95% spare parts dealer.

Malnama abi malumi abi na malnamu . That name sounds too maluish,

Igbo amaka get that into your cow brain.
am proud igboman,pls,if malami Wanner open spar parts shop I can supply old and new parts at cheap price.let check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by wevwon: 6:23pm On May 24, 2021
makapella:
God bless my Igbo friends, brothers,sisters and the whole EAST..I schooled in the east and after then stayed there for over 10 years..

I'll never forget my Landlord's benevolence..
He said "Makapella,I know that you are a good man that has lived here over the years, things are a little rough with you now but forget about the rent for this year and next..One Nigeria"

Sir I'm coming back for you

I love the Igbo race..
God bless one Nigeria
God bless Ndi Igbo
God bless south south/east
God bless My landlord and his wife
you will leave long and you will make good wealth to show same kindness your landlord showed you to others.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
obasiken:
Fulani man talking rubbish to defend ancient cattle practice in 2021. imagine if chicken, goat and pig farmers decide to move around with their livestock. Nigeria will just turn to a Zoo.....

Even without those Nigeria is already a zoo.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Ayobami7(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by xtgozie(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=Alusiizizi post=102011582][/quote]

Odogwu kedu Ije?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 24, 2021
Xcelinteriors:

Lol u wey dey rap asusu ofe mmanu pass anything. Today you dey claim ada Biafra, wetin happen? Dem betray you lol
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by AOTEMN: 2:32am On May 25, 2021
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Mulisanana: 3:12am On May 25, 2021
CDC researchers analyzed the genetic code of virus samples collected from three dozen infected New Yorkers in early March 2020 and found that most of the early cases of these coronaviruses can be traced back to Europe. This also confirms what many researchers have said: by implementing mitigation measures such as travel bans, suspensions and suspension orders, New York City is spreading widely in the community.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by PoloG: 4:28am On May 25, 2021
So much noise on this thread
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by DedeNkem: 7:45am On May 25, 2021
obasiken:

Nigeria is already a zoo, filled with these barbaric murderous animals called Fulani!!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by DedeNkem: 7:48am On May 25, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Only a mo*ron thinks so.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by 77star: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.