Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers (63580 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Virginkpekus(f): 10:42am On May 24, 2021
Onye spare parts

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by famzynet: 10:46am On May 24, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.
You can as well call Igbos a terrorist tribe. They no send you. Igbos are proud being IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by owobokiri(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2021
Princedapace:
Sincerely speaking, northern politicians under Buhari has been very annoying with the way they throw shades at Igbos. So, so annoying,

How they get away with such is mindblowing.
They get away with it because their boss is worse.
Buhari hates Igbos passionately and Igbos in his government know this but pretend they don't. Remember Buhari blaming "middle men" for inflation few months ago? Who are the mysterious middle men? Traders! Who are the traders?
Buhari is the grand source of the anti igbo sentiments in this government, together with his APC stalwarts like Bola Tinubu and co..

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2021
I stand with you juur

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by InaNla(f): 10:51am On May 24, 2021
[quote author=alfajohn post=102009407][/quote]

AlfaJohn, receive grace.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by jmoore(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2021
nyabingi:

EVERY FULL BLOODED IGBO PERSON IS A MEMBER OF IPOB SO GET THE FACT STREIGHT
Like Iheanacho and Ndidi who are Igbos waving Nigerian flag.

Your FACT is delusion.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Alusiizizi(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2021
xtgozie:
Ndi Igbo!

Despite the odds, we still lunch lunge forward....
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by redcliff: 11:07am On May 24, 2021
jmoore:

Igbo is different from Biafra.

explain please?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by AuroraBrls: 11:09am On May 24, 2021
Na wetin fit the Mumu Malami guy.

An educated illiterate wey no fit make an appropriate analogy to buttress his points

Just because he is blinded by raw hatred and must say something for saying sake to please his Paymasters in ASO ROCK.

Is there even any correct or appropriate analogy to equate/compare between any Enterprise of the Fulanis and the Igbos? There is honestly none.

The Igbos, wherever the ply their trade never engage an indigeneous fellow in a fight in their land, never rapes their women, never insists on FG apportioning him a land for spareparts biz.

It's only a Fulani( Niger republic-fulani, Chad-fulani, Mali-Fulani, Burkinabe-Fulani, and other shades of fulani that were asked to come into Nigerian enmasse to help rig the Buhari/Jonathan election) , that will beat a Yoruba man to death in Ibadan and dare the consequences because Buhari is in ASO ROCK and because the Nearest Military Barracks is filled to the brim with 70% of Fulanis. It's only a Fulani man that has the heartless temerity to rape women coming back from the farm in Benue, Ebonyi, etc. Talk of kidnapping, talk of mass killing just to intimidate villagers to vacate their ancestral lands, talk of destroying the crop of helpless farmers. It's all the handwork of Fulanis.

Asides the PDP and APC politicking gimmicks, it shocks me to my marrows how people like FEMI ADESINA, LAI MOHAMMED and co sleeps well at night after earning their daily pay packaging and presenting lies to please their Paymasters. Thank goodness for the internet and a more politically aware populace. Someday soonest immunity will cease to cover them.

4 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by loba18: 11:11am On May 24, 2021
Be deceiving una self. Importation is killing our economy. Cattle rearing, if done in a civilized way adds more value to the naira.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Shut up there

Hahaha solmus
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Coldshisha: 11:15am On May 24, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

Hahaha solmus

Long time no see Bobrisky

Meanwhile am not solmus kwa
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by jmoore(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2021
redcliff:

explain please?
Phillip Effiong, second in command of Biafra was not an Igbo man.

Biafra is not an ethnic group/tribe.

Not all Igbos support IPOB.

The spare parts comments is as a result of Igbophobia from Fulani herdsmen in the presidency. Therefore, every Igbo man who understand the ulterior motive of such statement can't remain silent. It has nothing to do with Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Long time no see Bobrisky

Meanwhile am not solmus kwa

I just felt this is solmus, maybe I'm wrong .
Long time truly ,and please that bobrisky tag ain't cool cheesy
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Coldshisha: 11:26am On May 24, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

I just felt this is solmus, maybe I'm wrong .
Long time truly ,and please that bobrisky tag ain't cool cheesy

Give us Governor Wike and take yeye Makinde and maybe I wont call you Bobrisky grin

Do we have a deal
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by desmond2pk: 11:31am On May 24, 2021
Meaning ?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Give us Governor Wike and take yeye Makinde and maybe I wont call you Bobrisky grin

Do we have a deal

Makinde like wike is a big disappointment, you know I'm actually from rivers state(eleme) not ipob bla bla bla , you see the sham makinde conducted and called it an election Tueh
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by funkekemi(f): 11:37am On May 24, 2021
blues234:
These people don't even know currently war is ongoing in Igboland. catching cruise online while our homeland burns
your own land is burning not theirs

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by redcliff: 11:50am On May 24, 2021
jmoore:

Phillip Effiong, second in command of Biafra was not an Igbo man.

Biafra is not an ethnic group/tribe.

Not all Igbos support IPOB.

The spare parts comments is as a result of Igbophobia from Fulani herdsmen in the presidency. Therefore, every Igbo man who understand the ulterior motive of such statement can't remain silent. It has nothing to do with Biafra.

what part of my post did you see I implicitly or explicitly made reference to non-igbos either by belittling them or yanking them off the whole Biafra Ideology?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by selfdefence: 11:52am On May 24, 2021
lol, what a title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by ethelnwanegbo: 11:53am On May 24, 2021
Is the Nigerian Government Making it Easier to Spy on Citizens?
Read More⤵
https://businesselitesafrica.com/2021/05/24/is-the-nigerian-government-making-it-easier-to-spy-on-citizens/
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by jmoore(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
redcliff:

what part of my post did you see I implicitly or explicitly made reference to non-igbos either by belittling them or yanking them off the whole Biafra Ideology?
Simple explanation but you are making it complicated.

Summary

1: Not every Igbo supports IPOB.

2. Being a member of spare part dealers has nothing to do with Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by yashau(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2021
smiley
PrinceOfLagos:
God continue to bless my Igbo friends and the entire Igbo people

Much love from south west
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Cnach: 12:41pm On May 24, 2021
Oga Mimi e shook U?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Tonymario58: 12:44pm On May 24, 2021
I missed this thread,

Me like this wey be most senior apprentice, Motor spare parts, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia branch office.
Umu anu-ohia anyị na ha na-eshare Zoogeria

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Novice1(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2021
expired politician seeking some headlines.
Anyway, enjoy your wankfest awon developers smiley
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by redcliff: 1:02pm On May 24, 2021
jmoore:

Simple explanation but you are making it complicated.

Summary

1: Not every Igbo supports IPOB.

2. Being a member of spare part dealers has nothing to do with Biafra.

Actually it does have everything to do with Biafra. of all analogies to give, your useless AGF decided to not hide his disgust for a certain tribe. In their silent defence, they are angry that the clamour for secession is too loud to be ignored. if not, I wonder why a sane lawyer would throw up such analogy.

The fact that not every Igbo does not support IPOB does not change the fact that they are Biafrans. just like parents who disown their children and vice versa, it does not change the DNA of such people. Beside, I dont see why it does not concern Biafra since a majority of spare part dealers are Igbos, Igbos are Biafrans and both terms can be use interchangeably. So yes, I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by scantee(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2021
Onye spare part ndi Motor na ndi Telecommunications �, #Enyia ngwa afia m atugwo down today #
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by luvinhubby(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
Abukwam Ada ndi spare parts dealers but I am also selling window blind, wallpaper, wall panel,curtains and furniture grin
Biko check go du my signature and patronise me maka chukwu

Nnukwu Ada ya gazie oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.