Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (185 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2021
*23-05-2021* Meditate on this tonight:

*TOPIC*:The day of Pentecost

*TEXT*: acts 2:1-4 and 17-21
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
And your young men shall see visions,And your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above,And signs in the earth beneath;Blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness,And the moon into blood,
Before that great and notable
Day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

The holy spirit ushered unto us the true ministry of the father in us, he came so we can comprehend the person of our lord Jesus Christ. He came to us to declare the wonderful works of God. He came to give us utterances, for us to declare boldly unto nations the kingdom of God.

Embrace the ministry of the holy spirit,accept him into your life, surrender unto him to teach you all things and not somethings. Men will fail you but the spirit of God, our designated helper will never leave, he is the true revelation of love.

Prayer: holy spirit come, we welcome you in this place. Come fill our heart that we will burn for you. Teach us the ways of God and guide our path in Jesus name we have prayed.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Televangelist T.B Joshua Confirmed Dead At The Age Of 57 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 7TH JUNE 2021 / Novena To Our Lady Of Perpetual Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.