Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (35662 Views)

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo / Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / INEC, Police, DSS To Monitor Niger PDP State Congresses Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Ezedon(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2021
Un gun known Men, please have Mercy o
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Fisher007: 8:29am On May 24, 2021
Fisher007:
winkHmm is it just me or this type of the news from the south especially south east (igbo land) is becoming too common?

I think there is a pattern and aim to this?

Destroy their security post or base to weaken the state. Then invade.

Cause before a virus or bacteria takes full effect on you, it weakens you immune system then take full control.

I might be wrong Sha

What do I know self.

Think and analyse the recent occuring well oo

There must be a bigger plan.
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2021
funkekemi:
Dss stop attacking Igbos , we know you and where you live

Senseless fool!

Why will the DSS attack government establishments?

You Flathe@ds should keep killing yourselves. Don't you ever stop!

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Minjim: 8:30am On May 24, 2021
You guys should allow Kanu born down your region because of Biafra. When or if Biafra finally comes, let's see how you all will cope

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Sammy07: 8:31am On May 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

Longest time brother. cool

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by gnykelly(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2021
The funniest thing is that, amnesty international is not saying anything about this attack on security forces. When they strike back they will start shouting human rights

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by RealisticGirl(f): 8:32am On May 24, 2021
It's not fake news abeg. I heard it because Roban stores is close to my house, it was terrible, it lasted for close to 3hours. So it's not fake please. You can come and see for yourself, the inec office is set ablaze and the police station close to it is messed up too.
99thEnemy:

Fake News grin grin grin

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by iampeterben(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2021
It's well oh! So there is no violence as news media carried it?
nwakibie3:
Where in awka cos I'm in awka now and everywhere is peaceful

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by observanc1: 8:35am On May 24, 2021
Praxis758:
Unknown gun men is just a sematics to cover these criminals.

They should be called 'Welk Known Gun Men' (WKGM) or 'Familiar Gun Men' (FGM).

They're nothing but caward and terrorist.

I pity those who are hailing and support their criminalities at this infant stage. This is how Boko Haram started that some jingoistic elites were calling them freedom and ethnic crusaders.

It is still very early to condemn these infant terrorists before they grow wilder.
God bless you. When they kill and frighten police out of igboland, we will be in big trouble.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by uncleck: 8:36am On May 24, 2021
Madmohamed1:
if your one of this people you mentioned what are you going to do. To fight UGM
that guy is crazy. The day he will see these guys one on one is the day he will understand

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by buckeyemedia: 8:37am On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I've never supported killing of anybody but every sensible Nigerians knows that the FG is hell bent on destroying the east with this incessant attacks on the eastern people
Mumurism in the mind & heart of an infant.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by 99thEnemy(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2021
RealisticGirl:
It's not fake news abeg. I heard it because Roban stores is close to my house, it was terrible, it lasted for close to 3hours. So it's not fake please. You can come and see for yourself, the inec office is set ablaze and the police station close to it is messed up too.

Please continue seeing and telling us... grin grin grin I cannot goan wander anywhere near unmen known gun and their territory grin grin grin grin

Shalom grin

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by SheriffDTrader(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2021
There was a Country
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by buckeyemedia: 8:39am On May 24, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Senseless fool!

Why will DSS attack government establishments?

You Flathe@ds should keep killing yourselves. Don't you ever stop!
We concur let them keep deceiving themselves, it is their prerogative & backyard that is on fire.
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by kingjooo(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2021
AmotekunSW:

Deep what? What is deep about Kanu and his gang?
When the Police killed some UGM who attacked a Police Area Command in Imo, I remember you supporting the dead gunmen.
You guys can burn the entire Igboland to the ground if you like. That is your business.
Exactly my point bro,my people were sharing them up a while ago.Bokoharam started like this,i really pray to God that one day the easterners and the southerners wil not end up becoming refugees in other states.Take the case of north east as a case study.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I've never supported killing of anybody but every sensible Nigerians knows that the FG is hell bent on destroying the east with this incessant attacks on the eastern people
taa, which fg are the UGM you guys were praising not ikonso boys, is ikonso not the commander of ESN?

Solve the puzzle and see the masquerade behind the mask and should stop calling fg but hold your Albino Mr kanu responsible

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Felixtuta(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2021
We are getting there gradually, from police stations to inec office, who knows the next target.
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by MARKone(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

It all started by numerous police extortion checkpoints, now graduated to Broad daylight murder!

God help Eastern States.

Are you blaming this on the Police. When Nnamdi Kalu, was arming people all in the name of repelling herdsmen attacks, you think it was just solely for that. When they finish burning all the police stations, criminals definitely will be having a field day, and it's happening already, robbery incidents, killings are on the increase in SE. Like I keep saying, it is the ordinary Igbo man and woman, that'll feel the pain more.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by 77up(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2021
funkekemi:
Dss stop attacking Igbos , we know you and where you live
Dss is the one attacking police station and inec office abi? Continue.

You never know what you guys are into with the presence of those ipob guys over there , sebi you know the truth but it's difficult for you all to admit it that they are criminal, instead you are celebrating them. Kanu keep giving orders from abroad, senseless ones are getting killed each day. I have been following his countdown on Twitter for some days now, only God knows what he want to do again and the people that will be sacrifice too.

The people they were killing,are they not igbos too? It is well with us all.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by zcee: 8:44am On May 24, 2021
Government should deal with the beast they created..

Wahala dey im own jeje u go knock for im indoor..

When security forces were busy harrasing and shooting unarmed citizens,what did the Government do now see the consequences..
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Topmaike007(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2021
bigugo247:
The unknown gunmen are Nnamdi Kanu men
period every sensible Nigerians know about it
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by buckeyemedia: 8:46am On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The Federal Government is destroying its own property the so called east, that it will still use its own money & resources to reconstruct? Some people are just daft & comprehensively ignorant.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Topmaike007(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2021
zcee:

When security forces were busy harrasing and shooting unarmed citizens,what did the Government do now see the consequences..
if unharmed citizens trend carefully government no go send security forces go there

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:47am On May 24, 2021
Jman06:
Comments here from supposedly educated Igbos supporting the criminal gunmen only goes to reveal how much education has deteriorated in Igboland. It's unfortunate
A typical IPOB member on Nairaland is a brainwashed illiterate. Don't load them in the same category as Igbos.

They're useless to us.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Topmaike007(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The Federal Government is destroying its own property the so called east, that it will still use its own money & resources to reconstruct? Some people are just daft & comprehensively ignorant.
lolz.. The guy na grade one mumu
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by nku5: 8:48am On May 24, 2021
What is going on? Who are these unknown gunmen bikonu? They cannot be indigenous. The army and dss have virtually wiped out ESN so it can't be them

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by buckeyemedia: 8:49am On May 24, 2021
zcee:

Which Government created The beasts of no nations Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, Anambra, or Enugu?
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by zeyt: 8:50am On May 24, 2021
Most of this bloggers are IPOB sympathisers by referring to them as 'Unkown gunmen'

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo)