Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (35641 Views)

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo / Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / INEC, Police, DSS To Monitor Niger PDP State Congresses Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by 77up(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2021
funkekemi:
Igbos are my in-law and I know how they reason , they are not the ones causing the mayhem but security personnels more I have gone thru your post here on nairaland , you are anti igbo and have never said something good about them why the sudden care and love
Unemployment has really dealt with you grin going through my post like seriously grin

Well , on the contrary note, I didn't hate all igbos ,it's not possible to hate a whole tribe but I so much hate those igbo tribal animals on nairaland and am sure you don't expect me to sing praise song to the haters of my tribe.
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Sammy07: 1:50pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Ale oo Omo Ondo Ekimogun Egin amula meji s'oju s'eye.Kenti cheesy cool

Wow.
So you understood Ondo cheesy
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Sammy07: 1:52pm On May 24, 2021
77up:
Unemployment has really dealt with you grin going through my post like seriously grin

Well , on the contrary note, I didn't hate all igbos ,it's not possible to hate a whole tribe but I so much hate those igbo tribal animals on nairaland and am sure you don't expect me to sing praise song to the haters of my tribe.

She/he and the canceler guy no get job grin

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by chukwuibuipob: 2:22pm On May 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Wow.
So you understood Ondo cheesy
Left Ondo Boys High school 1992 wink
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Sammy07: 2:26pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

I'll offer you Asun with pupuru whenever you're around cool
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by chukwuibuipob: 2:36pm On May 24, 2021
shocked grin grin wink
Sammy07:

I'll offer you Asun with pupuru whenever you're around cool
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by GABRIEL6036: 2:53pm On May 24, 2021
The monsters you made
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Almaigaa: 3:37pm On May 24, 2021
sugarlyn:

We are all in the jungle
Never laugh your fellow human because a stem of tree pluged out his eyes, we are all in the jungle cos you don't know what is waiting for you ahead.

Na only Una wey dey LAND OF THE RISING SUN dey JUNGLE. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Almaigaa: 3:39pm On May 24, 2021
ottohan:

A condom would have prevented this comment

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by ICTNetworldNg(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2021
This is really tiring. God will save us in this country. A News Blog wrote extensively about the incident. Newwavereporters

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Almaigaa: 3:42pm On May 24, 2021
Culture101:

Dude is laughing at his own foolishness,someone in Awka just confirmed that everywhere is peaceful and you still go on to display your foolishness here.
0%IQ.

Lies.
They are all Lagos Igbos. Most of them are in the West and North enjoying the peaceful environment they leave in. While they instigate Nnandi Kanu's Boys to cause mayhem in the EAst. grin grin

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by 99thEnemy(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2021
RealisticGirl:
So what is funny or is it that you don't know when to expose your teeth or what. We're talking about life here and you are here laughing at your ignorance.

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Almaigaa: 3:44pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=Brimstone77 post=102005414][/quote].

Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Topmaike007(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
none at all my brother
it is well oo
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I've never supported killing of anybody but every sensible Nigerians knows that the FG is hell bent on destroying the east with this incessant attacks on the eastern people
This is the same nonsense NE people accused GEJ govt of. Go and burn ur whole zone because of extreme jealousy & hatred of someone in Aso Rock who isn't even aware of ur delusional arson!
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Scap93: 7:02pm On May 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Is this not a coward statement grin
He is perfectly right
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by funkekemi(f): 8:11pm On May 24, 2021
77up:

you can't call some people animals and still expect them to pat you on the back , you lack the moral justification to advise them on any issue because you will mislead them
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by AfonjaConehead: 8:13pm On May 24, 2021
Almaigaa:

Goodnews. Let them continue till nothing is left in that region. embarassed cry crycrycry

Painment grin
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by AfonjaConehead: 8:17pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

Chai!!!!!
Grandpapa!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by AfonjaConehead: 8:21pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Ale ewedu amalaoo Omo ata Ondo Ekimogun skull mining Egin amula meji s'oju s'eye gbegiri.Kenti cheesy grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by lionphil(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
AmotekunSW:
Someone cannot go from Umuleri to go and destroy govt properties in Aguleri. You can't go from Abagana to Nkpor to destroy government properties in Nkpor. The unknown gunmen are members of those communities being attacked.

If the government wants to stop these attacks, they know what to do. Hold the traditional and political leaders, plus youth leaders of each community responsible for attacks on Policemen in that community. They know those attacking security formations.

The most stupid Post I've read today... so all the army checkpoints that have been overrun by boko haram were done by the locals and the locals should be arrested.

Your stupidity is epic! God help you!
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by AmotekunSW: 10:06pm On May 24, 2021
lionphil:

The most stupid Post I've read today... so all the army checkpoints that have been overrun by boko haram were done by the locals and the locals should be arrested.

Your stupidity is epic! God help you!

I am not surprised at the insults. You people are uncultured and reputed to use sliding tackles to wake your fathers. More so, you are a degenerate gambler and victim of ponzi schemes. It simply shows how daft you are.

That being said, Boko Haram members are known to those around, they are mostly of the Kanuri ethnic stock. Go and watch interviews with Civilian JTF in Maiduguri, they know those members of Boko Haram.
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by blackmaine: 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
AmotekunSW:
Someone cannot go from Umuleri to go and destroy govt properties in Aguleri. You can't go from Abagana to Nkpor to destroy government properties in Nkpor. The unknown gunmen are members of those communities being attacked.

If the government wants to stop these attacks, they know what to do. Hold the traditional and political leaders, plus youth leaders of each community responsible for attacks on Policemen in that community. They know those attacking security formations.
if you hold me na who I go hold again talk foolish adviser
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by AmotekunSW: 11:17pm On May 24, 2021
blackmaine:
if you hold me na who I go hold again talk foolish adviser

ESN will still kill many of your parents in Igboland, just watch.
The pittance you are making from the serial slavery you're engaging in will be used for buying schnapps for your ancestors.
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by Curious345: 11:42pm On May 24, 2021
West1side:
Look at your igbo brother, he forgot he signed on his fake Yoruba moniker. There is possibly over a million igbo with such moniker financed by Reno n FFK. I know that 4 a fact that is why I can name names.

snitch ,slave and traitor
Re: Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen by lionphil(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
AmotekunSW:

I am not surprised at the insults. You people are uncultured and reputed to use sliding tackles to wake your fathers. More so, you are a degenerate gambler and victim of ponzi schemes. It simply shows how daft you are.

That being said, Boko Haram members are known to those around, they are mostly of the Kanuri ethnic stock. Go and watch interviews with Civilian JTF in Maiduguri, they know those members of Boko Haram.

So why hasn't your daft self gone to arrest all the locals in Chibok and other places that have been overrun? You're so daft that if there was an animal called daft, it will still be better than you. There's absolutely nothing wrong withy gambling and ponzi scheme practices. But there's absolutely something wrong with the LovePeddler that brought your degenerate self into this world. Your father must have been the most stupid mad man in your village. Where the hell did you emanate from?

Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 / Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Naomi Campbell's Controversial Handshake With Buhari, Failure Of Protocol