Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? (36911 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So i'm not here to scold anyone but to explain what true Christians believe and practice.
An exjw is like that citizen who knew so much about the constitution, vowed to live by it and has also used it to teach others but suddenly turned against the constitution, we feel safer with an innocent law breaker who doesn't even know the rules than with the one who knew it, vowed to live by it, used to teach others then turned his back on it without finding a better constitution elsewhere! smiley

Don't come here and peddle your lies and manipulations and expect people to keep quiet.

So i'm not here to scold anyone but to explain what true Christians believe and practice

No one said you are here to scold anyone. Stop adding unnecessary remarks when discussing with people. Regarding true Christians, we know they are lies and manipulations packed into your brains. You see Jehovah’s witnesses as true Christians yet those hypocrites you told us that are amongst you are still not true Christians yet they are all still Jehovah's Witnesses. What that should communicate to you is that being a true Christian is not determined by being a Jehovah’s witness. Get that into your lies and manipulations filled brains. Simple enough to understand.

An exjw is like that citizen who knew so much about the constitution, vowed to live by it and has also used it to teach others but suddenly turned against the constitution

That's why many former members knows your brains have been manipulated with so many insanities and madness peddling.

One of the constitution of your religious organization constitution states..........

Can a Person Resign From Being One of Jehovah’s Witnesses?

They respond by saying....

Yes. A person can resign from our organization in two ways: By formal request. Either orally or in writing, a person can state his decision that he no longer wants to be known as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

So when a person like me decides to do so. Your lying and manipulated brains says...

teach others but suddenly turned against the constitution

It is not turning against it. It is part of what your constitution says those that are members can do.

we feel safer with an innocent law breaker who doesn't even know the rules than with the one who knew it

That's why you and your religious organisation are hypocrites grin grin. The same religious organization said......

Largely, disloyal ones who have left Jehovah’s visible organization have made common cause with those in God-dishonoring “Babylon the Great.”

From the above both those who left and those who are members of other Christian denominations are seen and counted as God's dishonoring. Yet you will readily avoid former members and talk to members of God's dishonoring babylon the great. grin grin
Double standards and hypocrisy of you and your religious leaders in full glare.

The same MaxInDHouse said on this platform that he is not interested in innocent but faithful one's here you are after under two months you are comfortable with innocent ones

We know why you will readily go after those you now call innocent since it is easier for you and your likes to devour them with your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

back on it without finding a better constitution elsewhere

We know the Bible is not enough constitution for Christians to follow in the world of Jehovah's Witnesses. The words of your GODS housed in USA who are not inspired and are fallible is high and above the words compiled in the Bible.
We know which is better already. Even the utterance of your GODS confirms which is better. grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Courz, Oteneaaron, maximumimpact

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Before Jesus the Pharisees and other Jewish Rabbis have established Judaism for centuries only for Jesus who is less than 35 years to tell all of them:
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

Jesus' real followers will never ever mix with existing religions we will always stand out! Revelations 18:4 smiley

Watchtower is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through watchtower..... John 14:6.

We know where the truth, way and life is. Your madness and insanities peddling coupled with lies and manipulations cannot corrupt that grin grin grin. Your religious organization is not in anyway different with what all others do out there. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
maximunimpact:

You guys fight and disown your spouse, brothers, sisters and friends who have a change of mind about GB, Watch Tower and everything they claim.

What can be worst than that?

The only reason people like me and other ex-JWs are walking free without suffering shunning is because our lives do not revolve around religion, we're free from 3rd party interference and we are critical thinkers.

Besides if you guys can shunn family and friends because of religion, there's no reason not to extend it to other Christians if you have the numbers and resources like Muslims.

Jehovah’s Witnesses cannot follow their own standards they use in judging others. They simply cannot no matter how they try grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So i'm not here to scold anyone

All what you're doing is not scolding cheesy grin cheesy grin

but to explain what true Christians believe and practice.

Including calling people Mad, asinwin and all others are what you called explaining what TRUE CHRISTIAN believe and practice. cheesy grin cheesy grin

An exjw is like that citizen who knew so much about the constitution, vowed to live by it and has also used it to teach others but suddenly turned against the constitution

Nonsense and irrelevant analogy!

we feel safer with an innocent law breaker

Where in this world have you ever heard that there's an INNOCENT LAW BREAKER?

Your ignoramus is topnotch.

Just say you feel safer with unbelievers than exjws. Nothing like innocent law breaker, olodo...

who doesn't even know the rules than with the one who knew it vowed to live by it

Anyone who doesn't know the rules can't be said to have break the law.

You didn't read that in your perverted translation ni? cheesy grin cheesy grin

used to teach others then turned his back on it without finding a better constitution elsewhere! smiley

Does this even make any sense to you?

WATCHTOWER has greatly damage your sense cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emusan:

I must render you speechless in this!

Anyone who doesn't know God's laws will surely break it INNOCENTLY:
fornicators thinks they are living a normal life but God's word forbids it and since they don't know God's laws we don't view them as evil it's only those who knows it and vowed to live by it but later turned their backs that we hold seriously as CRIMINALS not worthy of being part of our society!
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine, you want to render me speechless with this your jargons cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I repeat, nothing like innocent law BREAKER

Proof me wrong with evidence not with jargons.

fornicators thinks they are living a normal life

Can you imagine this nonsense talk.

but God's word forbids it

And you said they THINK they are living a normal life.

and since they don't know God's laws we don't view them as evil

But you view the innocent Apostles who carried out simple instruction of Generosity laid down by Christ Himself as EVIL.

You see the innocent Babies who doesn't know God's Law nor ever committed any crime as EVIL.

But JWs don't see fornicators as EVIL.

Bravoo cheesy grin cheesy grin

it's only those who knows it and vowed to live by it but later turned their backs that we hold seriously as CRIMINALS not worthy of being part of our society! smiley

Mr storyteller, who asked you?

Since you can only crop that part from my post, yet you couldn't do justice to it by answering appropriately.

Now, my question still remains "Where in this world have you ever heard that there's an INNOCENT LAW BREAKER?"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 3:39am On Oct 19, 2023
achorladey:

Don't come here and peddle your lies and manipulations and expect people to keep quiet.

No one said you are here to scold anyone. Stop adding unnecessary remarks when discussing with people. Regarding true Christians, we know they are lies and manipulations packed into your brains. You see Jehovah’s witnesses as true Christians yet those hypocrites you told us that are amongst you are still not true Christians yet they are all still Jehovah's Witnesses. What that should communicate to you is that being a true Christian is not determined by being a Jehovah’s witness. Get that into your lies and manipulations filled brains. Simple enough to understand.

That's why many former members knows your brains have been manipulated with so many insanities and madness peddling.

One of the constitution of your religious organization constitution states..........

So when a person like me decides to do so. Your lying and manipulated brains says...

It is not turning against it. It is part of what your constitution says those that are members can do.

That's why you and your religious organisation are hypocrites grin grin. The same religious organization said......

From the above both those who left and those who are members of other Christian denominations are seen and counted as God's dishonoring. Yet you will readily avoid former members and talk to members of God's dishonoring babylon the great. grin grin

The same MaxInDHouse said on this platform that he is not interested in innocent but faithful one's here you are after under two months you are comfortable with innocent ones

We know why you will readily go after those you now call innocent since it is easier for you and your likes to devour them with your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

We know the Bible is not enough constitution for Christians to follow in the world of Jehovah's Witnesses. The words of your GODS housed in USA who are not inspired and are fallible is high and above the words compiled in the Bible.
We know which is better already. Even the utterance of your GODS confirms which is better. grin grin grin

I completely agree with you.

Their hypocrisy is nauseating.

I know of an MS who was disfellowshipped for about a year now - just because he married a lady who was an unbaptized publisher.

This guy was a very hardworking JW and one of the Elders on the judicial committee is well a known Adulterer.

Just imagine the hypocrisy.

The last time I spoke with the guy, he sounded pained and disappointed.

He kept complaining about people who he thought were his friends and were quick to shun him and his new wife.

Can you imagine that his wife gave birth and nobody from his congregation visited his young family?

He said that he was told told by the Elders that darkness should have no union with "light".

I then asked him, so you sat down and allowed another mortal man like you, to insult you and your wife all because of a "religion"?

How dare they call your wife "darkness"?

I asked him to read the statement Adam made when he first saw Eve -

Genesis 2:23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ’woman,’ for she was taken out of man."

Genesis 2:24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Adam didn't say a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife and they become one" Jehovah Witness Organization" flesh.

He told me that he is reaching his breaking point and has stopped attending meetings because the shunning is quite extreme.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

fornicators thinks they are living a normal life but God's word forbids it and since they don't know God's laws we don't view them as evil it's only those who knows it and vowed to live by it but later turned their backs that we hold seriously as CRIMINALS not worthy of being part of our society!
smiley

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08am On Oct 19, 2023
oteneaaron:

And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the RIGHTEOUS and the UNRIGHTEOUS. Because of this I always strive to maintain a clear conscience before God and men. Act 24:15-16

JEHOVAH will raise INNOCENT law breakers back to life after the resurrection of all His faithful servants.
WHY? Because those people only lived by their God's given conscience but they don't know the righteousness of God through His written words so for them to prove their stand they will be resurrected as UNRIGHTEOUS after the resurrection of the RIGHTEOUS servants of Jehovah. By that time RIGHTEOUS servants of Jehovah will fill the whole earth, renovate the earth into a Paradise where these INNOCENT law breakers will be raised back to life, then a global training will ensue for 1,000 years in which all the inhabitants of the earth will be able to meet up with perfection to become like Christ completely. That's when Satan will be released for a short period of time to test everyone living {Revelations 20:7-8} not as imperfect humans but as perfect humans like Jesus, Adam and Eve whoever falls for Satan's rebellious moves will then be destroyed along with Satan. Revelations 20:10
But as for the 144,000 who has been bought from the earth they have no problem because Jesus would have taken them away from the earth where Satan could test them {Revelations 20:6} the rest of mankind can't be considered as being alive yet because Satan is still alive and battle prepared to drag them to destruction along with him! Revelations 20:5

So while God's faithful servants are called back to life due to their service to God as RIGHTEOUS ones INNOCENT law breakers who don't know the righteousness of God but lived by their conscience will be called back as UNRIGHTEOUS ones because even though they don't know God's laws they lived a live of restrictions against what they feel is bad to a certain degree:

For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves. They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused. Romans 2:14-15

As for those who don't care at all about being good or evil but selfishly lived for only their greed they will not be remembered at all:

The wicked will retreat toward the Grave, All the nations who forget God. Psalms 9:17

Nobody will remember them because there is no resurrection for the WICKED!

You can ignore this it's not for you but those who wants to know what will become of their ancestors who have died before Jehovah's Witnesses began knocking doors to bring the message of peace! Matthew 10:14-15

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
oteneaaron:

I know of an MS who was disfellowshipped for about a year now - just because he married a lady who was an unbaptized publisher.

This guy was a very hardworking JW and one of the Elders on the judicial committee is well a known Adulterer.

Just imagine the hypocrisy.

The last time I spoke with the guy, he sounded pained and disappointed.

He kept complaining about people who he thought were his friends and were quick to shun him and his new wife.

Can you imagine that his wife gave birth and nobody from his congregation visited his young family?

He said that he was told told by the Elders that darkness should have no union with "light".

I then asked him, so you sat down and allowed another mortal man like you, to insult you and your wife all because of a "religion"?

How dare they call your wife "darkness"?

I asked him to read the statement Adam made when he first saw Eve -

Adam didn't say a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife and they become one" Jehovah Witness Organization" flesh.

He told me that he is reaching his breaking point and has stopped attending meetings because the shunning is quite extreme.

Thank you.

Exactly, how will ABC company say a staff is free to resign when they are no longer interested in working with the organization and when a staff decides to do so they call those leaving as lawless and don't obey their policies. Is that not serious lawlessness and attempt to blackmail and demean the rights of those who work for ABC company?

Regarding the experience shared, I am not surprised. That's how people lives are endangered based on human policies and procedures that has nothing to do with the Bible they believe. When you relate live experience like this, they will deny it once it paints their religious organization in negative light. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Emusan:

All what you're doing is not scolding cheesy grin cheesy grin

Including calling people Mad, asinwin and all others are what you called explaining what TRUE CHRISTIAN believe and practice. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nonsense and irrelevant analogy!

Your ignoramus is topnotch.

Just say you feel safer with unbelievers than exjws. Nothing like innocent law breaker, olodo...

Anyone who doesn't know the rules can't be said to have break the law.

You didn't read that in your perverted translation ni? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Does this even make any sense to you?

WATCHTOWER has greatly damage your sense cheesy grin cheesy grin

All points isolated well placed.

His brains have been badly manipulated and he will to coin words to advance more insanities and madness peddling all over nairaland. That was how he came out of nowhere telling us the apostles were eradicating poverty. grin grin grin

The latest one na innocent lawbreaker

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

smiley

When I say you peddle madness and insanities all over nairaland. These are the evidence.

Who are you responding to?

the same Achorladey = Emusan

Or

Achorladey is not Emusan? grin grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling peddler see the keywords here as used by you.....

doesn't know God's laws

When you stated God killed babies in Sodom and Gomorrah are they innocent lawbreakers? grin grin grin cheesy

fornicators thinks they are living a normal life but God's word forbids it and since they don't know

The many problems of claiming claiming for people or making claims on behalf of others. You already added fornicators don't know fornication is against the law. In Nigeria today fornication is not against the law of the land. When you tell someone is innocently breaking the law by fornicating you are peddling madness and Insanities about that. grin grin grin

God's laws we don't view them as evil it's only those who knows it and vowed to live by it but later turned their backs that we hold seriously as CRIMINALS not worthy of being part of our society

Is it part of your law, policies, procedures that members of your religious organization can resign or choose to disassociate?

Do members of your religious organization who fulfil and not break that law, are they CRIMINALS and EVIL? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2023
achorladey:

Facts. The Bible is never enough for JWs. They must follow their 9 Freemason gods at Warwick. Mad MaxInDHouse has insulted Almighty God and Jesus just to prove his gods right.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the RIGHTEOUS and the UNRIGHTEOUS. Because of this I always strive to maintain a clear conscience before God and men. Act 24:15-16

JEHOVAH will raise INNOCENT law breakers back to life after the resurrection of all His faithful servants.
WHY? Because those people only lived by their God's given conscience but they don't know the righteousness of God through His written words so for them to prove their stand they will be resurrected as UNRIGHTEOUS after the resurrection of the RIGHTEOUS servants of Jehovah. By that time RIGHTEOUS servants of Jehovah will fill the whole earth, renovate the earth into a Paradise where these INNOCENT law breakers will be raised back to life, then a global training will ensue for 1,000 years in which all the inhabitants of the earth will be able to meet up with perfection to become like Christ completely. That's when Satan will be released for a short period of time to test everyone living {Revelations 20:7-8} not as imperfect humans but as perfect humans like Jesus, Adam and Eve whoever falls for Satan's rebellious moves will then be destroyed along with Satan. Revelations 20:10
But as for the 144,000 who has been bought from the earth they have no problem because Jesus would have taken them away from the earth where Satan could test them {Revelations 20:6} the rest of mankind can't be considered as being alive yet because Satan is still alive and battle prepared to drag them to destruction along with him! Revelations 20:5

So while God's faithful servants are called back to life due to their service to God as RIGHTEOUS ones INNOCENT law breakers who don't know the righteousness of God but lived by their conscience will be called back as UNRIGHTEOUS ones because even though they don't know God's laws they lived a live of restrictions against what they feel is bad to a certain degree:

For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves. They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused. Romans 2:14-15

As for those who don't care at all about being good or evil but selfishly lived for only their greed they will not be remembered at all:

The wicked will retreat toward the Grave, All the nations who forget God. Psalms 9:17

Nobody will remember them because there is no resurrection for the WICKED!

You can ignore this it's not for you but those who wants to know what will become of their ancestors who have died before Jehovah's Witnesses began knocking doors to bring the message of peace! Matthew 10:14-15

May you have PEACE! smiley

Peddling lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities brains to cover up simple words coined by you....

INNOCENT LAWBREAKER

INNOCENT means..... not guilty of a crime or offence.

"the prisoners were later found innocent"
Similar:

guiltless, guilt-free

Here is it again

INNOCENT LAWBREAKER
=
GUILTLESS LAW BREAKER

=
GUILTFREE LAWBREAKER

=
(INNOCENT) - not guilty of a crime (law breaking) or offence - (law breaking)

grin grin grin grin

May you have PEACE!

May you stop peddling madness and Insanities calling it Bible knowledge or wanting to render us speechless here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Courz:

Facts. The Bible is never enough for JWs. They must follow their 9 Freemason gods at Warwick. Mad MaxInDHouse has insulted Almighty God and Jesus just to prove his gods right.

The madness and insanities peddling peddler said those who decides to resign or disassociate are EVIL and LAW BREAKERS when it was well captured in their book

ORGANIZED TO DO JEHOVAH’S WILL that members are free to resign or disassociate. grin grin grin

When that judge in the Australian Royal Commission said their religious organization is a CAPTIVE ORGANIZATION. The branch members from Australia were busy peddling madness and Insanities packed into their lying and manipulated brains that they are not.

When they say people are free to resign with their upper lips and say they are EVIL and CRIMINALS when they do so with their lower lips. Is that not a way to intimidate them to remain captives of their religious organization? The reason many who leave the organization says, there is no CLEAN WAY TO LEAVE THAT RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION.

It becomes you want to leave our religious organization(Jehovah’s witnesses) like a sheep, No way before you go, let us paint you and dress you in wolves clothing so that when our members see you they will run away from you grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2023
oteneaaron:

The person that wants to render you speechless resume peddling more madness and insanities.

INNOCENT LAW BREAKERS captures his lies and manipulations of the Bible he carries and English words paapaa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2023
achorladey:

The madness and insanities peddling peddler said those who decides to resign or disassociate are EVIL and LAW BREAKERS when it was well captured in their book

ORGANIZED TO DO JEHOVAH’S WILL that members are free to resign or disassociate. grin grin grin

When that judge in the Australian Royal Commission said their religious organization is a CAPTIVE ORGANIZATION. The branch members from Australia were busy peddling madness and Insanities packed into their lying and manipulated brains that they are not.

When they say people are free to resign with their upper lips and say they are EVIL and CRIMINALS when they do so with their lower lips. Is that not a way to intimidate them to remain captives of their religious organization? The reason many who leave the organization says, there is no CLEAN WAY TO LEAVE THAT RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION.

It becomes you want to leave our religious organization like a sheep, No way before you go, let us paint you and dress you in wolves clothing so that others who run away from you when they see you grin grin grin grin grin

That's why we call them a Cult. If you claim one is free to leave with your upper lip but still claim they are Evil for leaving and must face consequences of losing their Families and friends, you are a Destructive Cult that should be banned and wiped off. Simple! Only Satan is against Family ties. Satan is against a good well grounded family free from Toxicity. Ask any Ex Satanist that is now a Christian. They will tell you how Satan specifically sends them to destroy Families. Satan likes complicating matters. If you are in a religion that destroys the Family Unit, you are worshipping Satan. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2023
Courz:

That's why we call them a Cult. If you claim one is free to leave with your upper lip but still claim they are Evil for leaving and must face consequences of losing their Families and friends, you are a Destructive Cult that should be banned and wiped off. Simple! Only Satan is against Family ties. Satan is against a good well grounded family free from Toxicity. Ask any Ex Satanist that is now a Christian. They will tell you how Satan specifically sends them to destroy Families. Satan likes complicating matters. If you are in a religion that destroys the Family Unit, you are worshipping Satan. Simple!

They go about lying and manipulating people in the name of they are the only Performance performing religious organization doing God's will on earth grin grin grin grin

When members of other religious organization e.g (Catholic) are told to resign or disassociate completely from their religious organization (Catholic). They don't see what such individuals are doing as EVIL and CRIMINAL.

When the same individual after 10 years decides to leave the Jehovah's Witnesses organization they say the person is doing EVIL and CRIMINAL grin grin grin grin

Hypocrites and hypocrisy all over them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to you, WICKED people are those who are once JWs but later turn their back on the organisation.

So, going by this your latest point, everyone that has never step their foot in your demonic hall (like me) will be resurrected. While people like you who rant every day might still not be resurrected.

Hope dey gidigba for me pass you self with all your brainwashed cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emusan:

According to you, WICKED people are those who are once JWs but later turn their back on the organisation.

So, going by this your latest point, everyone that has never step their foot in your demonic hall (like me) will be resurrected. While people like you who rant every day might still not be resurrected.

Hope dey gidigba for me pass you self with all your brainwashed cheesy grin grin grin grin

He will soon understand that being a card carrying member of a religious organization just like some political parties has nothing to do with salvation

And that gives others opportunity to careless about the preaching work they do grin grin grin. The reason their GODS said starting from November they are not expected to report their field service work grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
achorladey:

He will soon understand that being a card carrying member of a religious organization just like some political parties has nothing to do with salvation

And that gives others opportunity to careless about the preaching work they do grin grin grin. The reason their GODS said starting from November they are not expected to report their field service work grin grin

Another New Light! Number 2 says "Adjustment..." imagine the lies their gods have sold about field service and now adjustment had come. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emusan:

Another New Light! Number 2 says "Adjustment..." imagine the lies their gods have sold about field service and now adjustment had come. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

what they say Jesus used to determine their integrity towards righteous requirement needs adjustment and by extension is no longer needed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emusan:

They used twisted Bible verses to convince foolish JWs that Submitting Hours for Field service report shows how close you are to Jehovah and how spiritual you are. Mad MaxInDHouse and his miscreants have tried to use Bible to show Hours report is Biblical. They have used it to terrorise themselves and even cause division amongst themselves to show who is better than the other. Now, they have removed it showing that it isn't Biblical in the 1st place. And they are thinking of another Bible verse to come and explain why they removed it in their next Broadcast. If you even look well, the reports that JWs submit are always false. They make them up. Nothing in JW is real. Everything there is fake. And the Hours worldwide are very low with very low turnout for Preaching by JWs and more and more JWs leaving. That's why they removed it. They are ashamed to announce Low reports because JWs will see that something wrong is going on behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Courz:

They used twisted Bible verses to convince foolish JWs that Submitting Hours for Field service report shows how close you are to Jehovah and how spiritual you are. Mad MaxInDHouse and his miscreants have tried to use Bible to show Hours report is Biblical. They have used it to terrorise themselves and even cause division amongst themselves to show who is better than the other. Now, they have removed it showing that it isn't Biblical in the 1st place. And they are thinking of another Bible verse to come and explain why they removed it in their next Broadcast. If you even look well, the reports that JWs submit are always false. They make them up. Nothing in JW is real. Everything there is fake. And the Hours worldwide are very low with very low turnout for Preaching by JWs and more and more JWs leaving. That's why they removed it. They are ashamed to announce Low reports because JWs will see that something wrong is going on behind the scenes.

That boast and brag that they are the only one preaching from door to door will be exposed now. grin grin grin grin

The legal ramifications behind this decision is yet to show face as regards why publishers don't need to submit report again. Going out for preaching work could be made a liability for those partaking in it.

It will be a case of what members choose to do and not what they were asked to do. The organization will wash his hands off liability in the case of child sexual abuse cases that result from such situations grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Their heroes mis-hear from their 3 deities and continously ADJUST & rebrand their tithes demands.

These same sheeples whose self anointed gods of men heroes been ADJUSTING & REFORMING the GIBBERISH burrowed from Catholics since the days of Martin Luther,nah all of them gather with their atheists FAITHLESS miscreants to be WAILING about JWs matters.

If these folks are not STUPID they should REMOVE all the teeths in their mouths and feed like infants because they hate GROWTH and IMPROVING.

JWs continously OBEY 1 Corinthians 13:9 &
2 Corinthians 13:9 wey dey sweet US gidigba nah sifia pains for WAILERS.

Luke 24:25,45 , Jesus Christ PROVEN these FAITHLESS miscreants are WAILERS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Janosky:
Their heroes mis-hear from their 3 deities

grin grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

Christians don't call the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit of the Bible: "3 deities/3 gods"
but you false jw's love to lie and blaspheme Them at every opportunity:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Janosky:
Their heroes mis-hear from their 3 deities and continously ADJUST & rebrand their tithes demands.

These same sheeples whose self anointed gods of men heroes been ADJUSTING & REFORMING the GIBBERISH burrowed from Catholics since the days of Martin Luther,nah all of them gather with their atheists FAITHLESS miscreants to be WAILING about JWs matters.

If these folks are not STUPID they should REMOVE all the teeths in their mouths and feed like infants because they hate GROWTH and IMPROVING.

JWs continously OBEY 1 Corinthians 13:9 &
2 Corinthians 13:9 wey dey sweet US gidigba nah sifia pains for WAILERS.

Luke 24:25,45 , Jesus Christ PROVEN these FAITHLESS miscreants are WAILERS. grin grin grin grin

You still dey peddle your mumu and no get sense peddling with Luther and Catholic. After "Jehovah’s organization" not different from all others sef.

You go peddle your faithless miscreants and wailings well well over the fact.

We know your self appointed GODS are not inspired and are error ridden. The reason they said the righteous requirements given to you by Jesus is to prove your integrity is no longer needed. We know the fraud regarding reporting hours to show righteousness does not originate from Jesus grin grin grin

Now your GODS need to readjust and manipulate your Mumu and no get sense peddling brains regarding that grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by fadaroking: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bunch of pretenders

Janosky:

"Our Father in the heavens, hallow be thy name."

Oga, was Jesus Christ praying to your 3 deities?

Abeg, respect my right to pray to my God JEHOVAH while you pray to your 3 deities
. grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Emusan:

You missed the point badly! smiley

Can you present a better performing group?

You need to know why this question often hurt Ex-jws

Because as SANE humans we always opt for the best society where we can find love, joy and peace so once anyone has failed to point out a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES such a person has been judged already therefore no resurrection for him or her!

It's like a Jew who lives during the time of Jesus of Nazareth if he is still confused regarding who is the one and only teacher anointed by God among the Jews such a person remains INNOCENT from God's standpoint {Luke 23:39-43} but once he or she has noticed that Jesus is the most wonderful counselor ever after seeing that there is no better option whatever makes him rejects Jesus is direct judgement from God! John 3:16-18

There were two condemned criminals executed alongside Jesus the two of them knew Jesus has power to perform miracles but only one felt that Jesus' credentials is complete being a sinless prophet executed as a common criminal {Isaiah 53:12} so he woke up to quickly accept Jesus as Lord (King) that is why Jesus can't ignore him. Genesis 18:25

So beware! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you present a better performing group?

with false jw's it's all about their group/other false jw'
with Christians it's all about Christ

lost false jw mad max

any group not insanely and wrongly teaching that many forum users are in fact all the same person,
are a better performing group than you lying and paranoid false jw's:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

paranoia is fear
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.