Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? (36909 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Come out of her ho you my people!
Come out, come out
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
We are Jehovah's witnesses too, and we are your brethren, but the one who founded the organization didn't think well about the repercussions of his action

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Is your own one God theory different from the church's version, yes or no?
Greek John 4:24 "ho Theos the God is a spirit."

Bros, According to your Bible, is ho Theos 3 spirits?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
We are Jehovah's witnesses too, and we are your brethren, but the one who founded the organization didn't think well about the repercussions of his action

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
Your fellow Trinitarian devotees-Emusan, Sagenaija, GardenofGod, Bishop LIENUS, would never accept your claim, let alone JWs.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Now you said" jehovah's servants have no interest in the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons"
Notice the sentence "the songs of individuals who worship 3 persons"

The irony is that Some of This individuals whose secular songs you preferred listening to also believe in trinity.
The worst part is that their own songs are secular while the ones you rejected were talking about the same God you claim to worship.
What an irony!

When you see a menu, do you have the right to pick and choose what you like?
Let JWs exercise that fundamental right to choose their menu of songs.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

When they see Boko Haram coming after them they'll shout "TERRORISTS or EXTREMISTS" but now he wants to dictate what type of music religionists who aren't under his FAITH must choose in the market!

Please tell me the difference between OP and this Taliban leader!

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
we need more discussion on this thread
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:
If God is making corrections in your gatherings then who is making the mistakes?

This perfect question was boldly left unanswered for the best reason, that they know it's just a lie against God and His word.

See how he swept it under carpet cheesy grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:
we need more discussion on this thread

It is simply because they have been highly manipulated and lied to by their GODS who made them believe anything that comes from those they call CHRISTENDOM is of the Devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Emusan:

This perfect question was boldly left unanswered for the best reason, that they know it's just a lie against God and His word.

See how he swept it under carpet cheesy grin cheesy grin

The question was well weighted and they ran away.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MightySparrow: 2:37am On Sep 24, 2023
Janosky:

Please research Desiderius Erasmus who brought Comma Johanneum into
1 John 5:7.

That portion is NOT part of the holy scriptures.
Please go & find out.
grin

Doctrine of Trinity was established in 325 CE. not in 15 century. So?

This is a deviation, why would you dance to an illuminati singer and not Christian song? Any relationship between JWs and illuminati?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Janosky:

But JWs tell others what to choose on the menu.

So do others don't have that same fundamental right to choose their own menu too?

Hypocrite lying liar hallgoer miscreant grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

Doctrine of Trinity was established in 325 CE. not in 15 century. So?
You are correct.
The doctrine was NOT established in the holy scriptures.
Your mentors ADDED their invention into 1 John 5:7.
grin
MightySparrow:

This is a deviation, why would you dance to an illuminati singer and not Christian song? Any relationship between JWs and illuminati?

Why would JEHOVAH'S Servants dance to songs praising 3 deities worship?

Did the singer inform you he's an Illuminati?

Or did his record label make that claim?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MightySparrow: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Janosky:

You are correct.
grin

So you hate any group gathering in the name of Jesus, right?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Janosky:
grin

Janosky: 3 deities worshipper is WAILING.
grin grin
grin

Janosky: Emusan
Is Worship of your 3 deities the Bible principles Jesus Christ set for you?

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

you loving to repeat your lie and blasphemy that the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit of the Bible is 3 deities, which is 3 gods:

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:

You are correct.
grin

from where did you get the idea of three deities .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Bossdave: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:

You are correct.
grin

Janosky:

You are correct.
grin

No wonder!!

In 2001, I was in a gathering where I was supposed to minister. A woman who was a convert from JW mounted the podium before me to address
the congregation. The first words that came out of her mouth was 'You know we worship three Gods...' After she dropped the mic, it was my turn to minister, and the first thing I did was to correct that errorneous declaration. I now understand why she spoke that way. That was the lie they told them when they were in those kingdom halls.

The Trinity is a 'He' and not a 'They'. To this, all Christians worldwide agree. There's no disputation about that. We serve only one God. Not 3. Please stop the blasphemy and the falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

I love to see response to this answer after all said and done the Bible they carry says all knees must bow in the name Jesus to the glory of the Father. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bossdave:
No wonder!!

In 2001, I was in a gathering where I was supposed to minister. A woman who was a convert from JW mounted the podium before me to addresse
the congregation. The first words that came out of her mouth was 'You know we worship three Gods...' After she stopped the mic, it was my turn to minister, and the first thing I did was to correct that errorneous declaration. I now understand why she spoke that way. That was the lie they told them when they were in those kingdom halls.

The Trinity is a 'He' and not a 'They'. To this, all Christians worldwide agree. There's no disputation about that. We serve only one God. Not 3. Please stop the blasphemy and the falsehood.

The lies and erroneous teachings they have taught against Trinity, one can wonder why there is so much fuse about Trinity by JWs.

They are not the one to reject Trinity.

They are not the one who raise first issue against Trinity.

Yet whenever you see them talking about Trinity they are so furious with anger.

To the extent that Watchtower had to publish a book titled "Should you believe in Trinity?"

That book was full of lies and misrepresentation of the early Christians on Trinity. So after public outcry against it, they have to remove the book from their library.

Another thing about the book is that Watchtower was using Atheist works to argue against Bible?

Very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Bossdave: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Emusan:

The lies and erroneous teachings they have taught against Trinity, one can wonder why there is so much fuse about Trinity by JWs.

They are not the one to reject Trinity.

They are not the one who raise first issue against Trinity.

Yet whenever you see them talking about Trinity they are so furious with anger.

To the extent that Watchtower had to publish a book titled "Should you believe in Trinity?"

That book was full of lies and misrepresentation of the early Christians on Trinity. So after public outcry against it, they have to remove the book from their library.

Another thing about the book is that Watchtower was using Atheist works to argue against Bible?

Very pathetic.

Pathetic indeed.

Someone created a thread earlier that established that their founder actually believed in the Trinity before founding their organization. MaxinDHouse argued that he had such belief before he knew the truth. That sounds logical but the lie is quickly detected by the fact that the Trinity the JW founder believed in before he founded JW was a 'He' and not a 'They' as seen in all his writings about Trinity. There wasn't a time he referred to the Trinity as 'They'. But, the moment he founded his occult organization, he began to misrepresent the Trinity and sell the idea to his gullible members as polytheism. Meanwhile, he knew that Trinitarians are monotheists. At least we know that from his writings.

I just pray that these people whom he has deceived would find mercy of God to deliver their souls from perdition.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bossdave:

Pathetic indeed.

Someone created a thread earlier that established that their founder actually believed in the Trinity before founding their organization. MaxinDHouse argued that he had such belief before he knew the truth. That sounds logical but the lie is quickly detected by the fact that the Trinity the JW founder believed in before he founded JW was a 'He' and not a 'They' as seen in all his writings about Trinity. There wasn't a time he referred to the Trinity as 'They'. But, the moment he founded his occult organization, he began to misrepresent the Trinity and sell the idea to his gullible members as polytheism. Meanwhile, he knew that Trinitarians are monotheists. At least we know that from his writings.

I just pray that these people whom he has deceived would find mercy of God to deliver their souls from perdition.

Carry your GIBBERISH to the dustbin.
You are practicing POLYTHEISM.
Awon Worshipper of 3 triune deities.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:
Awon Worshipper of 3 triune deities. grin grin

Here comes the Mr gibberish typer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just as Russell did.

Awon worshippers of 8 gods in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Bossdave: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:

Awon Worshipper of 3 triune deities.
grin grin

Attached is what Russel was quoted as saying. You're not the one who'll tell me what I worship. I know I worship one God. Your opinion or thoughts about the doesn't matter.

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:
Awon Worshipper of 3 triune deities. grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

you love to lie and blaspheme, calling the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit of the Bible:
3 deities/3 gods

your reward is coming:
Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:

If it concerns no body (among men) does it concern the God you worship?

If the God you claim to worship has no problem with your listening to a secular song(some of which are sang by occultsts, and even glorified women, money, fame, sex, cars, houses alcohol, weed, violent. etcetera) ,)

Music of the sort you referenced are abhorrent to JWs.
JWs preach against that kind of music.

HISSCRIBE1995:

then how much more a song that Brings glory to his name even though the singer might not be a Jehovah's witness members.

Think about this sir without sentiment (for the salvation of your own soul)

A POLYTHEIST will sing praises of his 3 deities.
JWs have no business with 3 deities music labelled as "gospel".
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bossdave:

No wonder!!

In 2001, I was in a gathering where I was supposed to minister. A woman who was a convert from JW mounted the podium before me to address
the congregation. The first words that came out of her mouth was 'You know we worship three Gods...' After she dropped the mic, it was my turn to minister, and the first thing I did was to correct that errorneous declaration. I now understand why she spoke that way. That was the lie they told them when they were in those kingdom halls.

Your deities are Father,Son and a ghost.

You wan deny Nicene creed?
Oga Stop DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:

JWs have no business with 3 deities music labelled as "gospel".

Janosky: Your deities are Father,Son and a ghost.

lost fraud jw janosky

your (a ghost) is the Holy Ghost
but you love to blaspheme the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit at every opportunity
calling them 3 deities which is 3 gods:

your reward is coming:

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

We don't hate them NEITHER do we worship with them.
They claim they gather "in the name of Jesus" but Worship 3 deities.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:
They claim they gather "in the name of Jesus" but Worship 3 deities. grin

lost fraud jw janosky

trinitarians don't worship 3 deities/3 gods, they say God is three persons in one God,
but you cannot stop lying, loveing to blaspheme the Father and the Son and the Holt Spirit at every opportunity
calling them 3 deities which is 3 gods:

your reward is coming:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Bossdave: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:

Your deities are Father,Son and a ghost.

You wan deny Nicene creed?
Oga Stop DECEIVING YOURSELF.
You're the one deceiving yourself. I live by the Bible. Not by a Creed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Janosky: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bossdave:

You're the one deceiving yourself. I live by the Bible. Not by a Creed.

John 20:17 & John 9:4, Jesus Christ has settled the matter.
Oga, please yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Bossdave: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Janosky:

John 20:17 & John 9:4, Jesus Christ has settled the matter.
Oga, please yourself.

Since your cult says the person speaking in those verses is angel Michael, how can you ever understand what those verses are saying? It's just a matter of time. I just pray it wouldn't be too late for you by the time you realize that you've been deceived.

Those verses you quoted above affirm my position of the One God whom I serve. I have no issue with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.