Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) (1305 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
Video shared online captured moment a lady went down on one knee to propose to her boyfriend in a park, IgbereTV reports.

The lady's boyfriend said "Yes" to her in a proposal witnessed by family, friends and even strangers.

Twitter user @YesimTa11 shared the video with the caption;

"I witnessed some shit today"
https://twitter.com/YesimTa11/status/1396297162925948933?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJzuuGVB1Q

https://igberetvnews.com/1390961/lady-proposes-boyfriend-park-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 10:51am On May 24, 2021
There's this joy when you look back and realized you're not going to spend the rest of your life with a Nigerian girl.

The joy is divine.

To those of you that still kneel to beg Nigerian girls to be their responsibility, my prayers are with you guys.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Kandeed: 11:02am On May 24, 2021
Now.....did she die?? a pretty one at it

these monster looking 9ja girls will be here forming one kin with their liability looking self undecided.

#Guys_its_time_to_ditch_9ja girls_
#Resist chatting them up
#Resist giving em attention
#Resist giving em money
#Resist Resist Resist

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 11:03am On May 24, 2021
Proposing to guy planning to propose to another is false imprisonment.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2021
Guess what?

The lady DID NOT DIE.

I hope nairaland feminists will learn a thing or two from this undecided
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Yeahmehn: 11:19am On May 24, 2021
The future they say is female. This is a welcome development
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by DICKstractor: 11:25am On May 24, 2021
undecided

She did the right thing

This reminds me of a song by Lady Erosion titled man dey scarce

Intro
Make una hold una man well o
Because who no get go hold am well for una
Me I dey talk from experience

Chorus
Truly truly
Truly man dey scarce o
Scarce everywhere
Woman run helter skelter
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 11:58am On May 24, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Guess what?

The lady DID NOT DIE.

I hope nairaland feminists will learn a thing or two from this undecided
Nairaland demons that will avoid this thread like poverty.

Playmaker14, abeg help me call Mariahangel and pocopoco
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 11:59am On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Nairaland demons that will avoid this thread like poverty.

Playmak..er14, abeg help me call Mariahangel and pocopoco

Dear Kriss216,

Thank you so kindly for bringing this to my attention....

You see, just last week here, I was having a little chat with my colleague who's trying to dive into the rusty feminism swimming pool, she was telling me that over her dead body will she kneel for any man neither will she propose to any Man on earth. (Meanwhile, she will be 37 on the 6th of July).

What led to the conversation with my colleague was that I refused to stand up from my sitting position and allow a lady who has been standing to have the sit... My colleague said I am not a gentle man, so that's how the conversation started.

This is the same lady that asked me to get her Shiloh Prayer Request Card last year.

I wish I could show her this picture, but today is her resting day. Tomorrow, we go see.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 12:32pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Dear Kriss216,

Thank you so kindly for bringing this to my attention....

You see, just last week here, I was having a little chat with my colleague who's trying to dive into the rusty feminism swimming pool, she was telling me that over her dead body will she kneel for any man neither will she propose to any Man on earth. (Meanwhile, she will be 37 on the 6th of July).

What led to the conversation with my colleague was that I refused to stand up from my sitting position and allow a lady who has been standing to have the sit... My colleague said I am not a gentle man, so that's how the conversation started.

This is the same lady that asked me to get her Shiloh Prayer Request Card last year.

I wish I could show her this picture, but today is her resting day. Tomorrow, we go see.

@emboldened,

The word gentleman means simp.
Glad you didn't fall for that cheap blackmail.

I owe you one slim babe with perpendicular nyash anytime you visit Owerri.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 12:37pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

@emboldened,

This guy.... I dey suspect you... How do you know my spec bro? grin

I remember my time at Emekuku, (Mom's hometown) na those one's I take hold body for 1wk... cheesy

Cc; Munzy14, 99thEnemy, make una help me thank my brother Kriss abeg.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 12:46pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I remember my time at Emekuku, (Mom's hometown) na those one's I take hold body for 1wk... cheesy

Real niggarrrrs cherish slim babes alot and you're a real niggarrrr.

I believe you enjoyed your stay.

grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 12:50pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin
Who wouldn't? Enough AchΓ­ soup and refined pussies for the week.

I will visit again very soon. grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

@emboldened,

LMAO....smh no be only perpendicular....Na flat nyash...cheesy
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Cc; Mun.zy14, 99thE.nemy, make una help me thank my brother Kriss abeg.
I hope
She no use infection do giveaway for you?..cheesy

Slim babe slim babe...naso...E be like jambite weh deh eye unilag, later come end up for Ibadan poly....
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 1:29pm On May 24, 2021
Munzy14:
I hope
She no use infection do giveaway for you?..cheesy

Slim babe slim babe...naso...E be like jambite weh deh eye unilag, later come end up for Ibadan poly....
Lol, infection kwa? We play safe bro and after every 45mins encounter, na PEP straight.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, infection kwa? We play safe bro and after every 45mins encounter, na PEP straight.
cheesy

Half time....
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Kriss216 we thank you on behalf of PlayMaker oh! grin

Kriss216 ...Remember I am a die hard fan of Manchester United and Barcelona FC any day anytime... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin

Chunky Nipples Nko? grin

Thick laps grin

Slim waist grin

Big Titties. grin

All the above is still a waste if it doesn't align crazily CURVY all together grin grin grin grin

Daaaaamn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 5:38pm On May 24, 2021
99thEnemy:

Chunky Nipples Nko? grin

Thick laps grin

Slim waist grin

Big Titties. grin

All the above is still a waste if it doesn't align crazily CURVY all together grin grin grin grin

Daaaaamn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kriss216, were you see this mahd guy from? grin grin

Lwkmd.... grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 5:55pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Kriss216, were you see this mahd guy from? grin grin

Lwkmd.... grin
Na werey pro max the guy be cheesy grin

Person wey wan link me with saphier.e, no be juju be that

99thEnemy na ajo nwoke
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 6:02pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Person wey wan link me with saphier.e, no be juju be that

99thEnemy na ajo nwoke
Holy Ghost Fire!!!!

Pussy when get wicked bacteria nor be for you.... I cast am lost.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 6:43pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Holy Ghost Fire!!!!

Amen my brother. You'll live long.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Holy Ghost Fire!!!!

Have you heard of some group of bacteria that is good for the body?... grin

lactobacilli is keeping the place balanced for Kriss216 grin grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Person wey wan link me with saphiere, no be juju be that

99thEnemy na ajo nwoke

egbula eziokwu, kpoo enyi ahu asi grin grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
99thEnemy:

Have you heard of some group of bacteria that is good for the body?... grin

lactobacilli is keeping the place balanced for Kriss216 grin grin grin

Those Abuja Aboki grilled vulture for you and they disguise it to look like Chicken....

This is the effect... May olumo rock land on their scrotum.....grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Those Abuja Aboki grilled vulture for you and they disguise it to look like Chicken....

This is the effect... May olumo rock land on their scrotum.....grin

If they really grilled Vulture for me then you really hate me to wish such humane punishment for such an Aboki plus his accomplices ..

You should have said they will grow very itchy warts of all sizes all over their testis that will never ever cure. grin

There are worse things than termination of testicles. grin grin

Forgiving that kinda Aboki is a grave sin.

Therefore you are a sinner for suggesting penance angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

#shorts What Tha Hell Is That? Omg, That's Too Big For Her Na. / Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman / Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.