Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller (25530 Views)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Northern Teller Jobs (19 Positions) / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Duru9(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
mtchew... we are talking Bolt earnings and you are mentioning abuja.... Abuja is a no no for any one wanting to run Bolt... better port to Lagos and enjoy good earnings

K
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by komodapson(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2021
Bases:

Well said. I didn't know many ladies/girls are very rude and uncultured until I ventured into this business. They will order you around like they bought the car for you. But they are the majority of riders so we have to bear with their excesses.

LMAO.... U must be driving in Lagos...but if I may ask, how long have u been driving on bolt

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Olajah81: 9:56pm On May 24, 2021
judymoz:

Congratulations bros, abeg shey you get anybody wey drop him car for rental? I need one biko sad

Mail me
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Olajah81: 9:57pm On May 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

My guy grin
Share the story na.

Omo l really thank Baba God ooo
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by judymoz(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
Olajah81:

Mail me

I just did now, but couldn't edit the writen words there. Can i please get your whatsapp contact?
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
they Don know was goin on.

I rejected 44 trips out of 103 just last week alone... Some people are pessimists. Some are just a product of a system that aims to enslave and subjugate them perpetually. They cant think for themselves, and anyone who doesn't think like the rest of them doesn't know what he's doing.

How the F exactly, is someone celebrating a 70k Job being fixed, and therefore a good thing?

Tufiaaa
the way I am marveling at those encouraging him to pick a 70k per month job over an opportunity to make more than that amount on a weekly basis is baffling me o. All I cam see here are people who are stuck in a low zone trying to restrict a man seeking to break free from actually gaining freedom. E choke.... wahala for who no wan be taxi modern 'taxi' driver o grin

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Olajah81: 11:14pm On May 24, 2021
judymoz:

I just did now, but couldn't edit the writen words there. Can i please get your whatsapp contact?

Drops urs l will chat u up?
Thanks
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by sirvic68: 11:25pm On May 24, 2021
Baba, I've not done bolt before but I hear of plenty testimonies by my friends who are into it.

I have been a bank teller for 3 years now, I keep telling myself that I'd leave the system but I just find myself not being able to leave. In my area, people respect me oh. Because I have good dress sense, I look fresh. They always call me boss because I dress to go out every morning looking good.

As a bank teller, you'd always be hoping that you get tips from customers to add to your salary to be able to sustain you, especially with the rate of inflation in the country. Omo, 70k na beans. Infact, I was a front desk teller, my job function was to receive, deposit and do wired transfer and so doing you can easily get tips from customers who do not want to queue and from those loyal friends/customers of yours.

My nightmare came as a result of been moved to CUSTOMERS SERVICE, (and it happens) Omo that place na Hell. Only people with complain dey go there, you'll hear stuffs like "I withdraw money, I was debited and I was not paid", " ATM trapped my card", "I just sit down for my house in Lagos and I dey received alert that they used my ATM to withdraw money from my account in Adamawa". With all these, who person wan take give you tips. I've not talked about the shredding you get from your supervisors oh.

Bros, abeg embrace the bolt stuff. This suffer wet I dey suffer in the name of job, I'm praying to God for liberation.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by judymoz(m): 1:45am On May 25, 2021
Olajah81:

Drops urs l will chat u up?
Thanks

Okay sir... 07039544844
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by majamajic(m): 6:11am On May 25, 2021
okuta007:

can you provide proof of anyone who made 80k in 2 days ? you can put a screenshot of that earning here for doubting thomases like me to see. you can block the driver’s identity for privacy reasons.

secondly is cheap sex your motivation for driving? have you considered the effect of reckless sex with random people because the devil is providing you time and chance to ruin your own life ?

All you see is daily earnings - have you considered the daily expenses which can be termed “the cost of doing business?”

Being your Boss is all nice and dandy on paper - and are you ready in a mad rush or hurry to take that responsibility without testing waters mildly by driving once a week ?

It is easier said than done that you can do other business as a driver - Guy, no part time driver who is involved in other business reaps the same profit or reward as one who is driving full time without the driving business suffering profit pullback.... when you stop driving, you stop earning.... so what is your point ? or your ghost will be driving while you run other businesses? do you have more than 24 in your own day ? hmmmmm

I said during festive periods
Seems u argue alot , about 2 drivers posted their weekly earning u didn't see it ?
Talk about girls , no one pursue woman more than male bankers or do u also mean they don't do expenses too ?

U can choose not to believe , but in Nigeria Uber drivers earn and make money more that counter bankers , especially when the car is yours

On 24night , 25 and 26th December u can make 120k , then minus expenses , 31st night ,1 Jan and 2nd January same thing again , they drive with surge during that period , journey of 10km can be charged up to 3000 , the roads are free in these period too

These 6 days earnings is equivalent of banker's December and January salaries , if the bank will pay ooo , some banks do owe workers , some do even sack without notice
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by komodapson(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I reject trips because I can see that the riders aren't going far, or Some are going to the next street, some want to go buy fuel, one idiot wanted to carry five 30liter containers of diesel, some don't pick their calls, some want to delay you for over 10 mins, some are rude and I don't like carrying rude idiots, they'll rate low... Sometimes I may have to drive a longer distance to pick them up, than their actual destination.

Lots of offers. Depends on the exact situation and how I feel about it. Mi o raye shit mehn.

Mehn!!! ògá o....lol... You must be a Lagos driver. You're right about most folks being rude this days, and it's mostly from ladies (without any apology) . But the ? is, are the ehailing doing anything about this prank request? it's annoying

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Optimistdude: 7:43am On May 25, 2021
Firstbanker spotted cheesy cheesy
winnah:
As a banker, as much as I hate Bank Jobs, it has her own advantages as well as disadvantages. So this is my advice to you.

Before I go into details, I have a colleague of mine, who took a loan to buy a very nice Toyota Corolla for the purposes of Uber. After work, he would switch to Uber and run it till 8pm. Today, he's one of the big boy in my branch... Even the BSM, looks up to him.

So bro!!! You said you just got married.... Take the bank job... Be polite with your customers... Always wear a smiling face, interact with them... There's what we call TYS (thank you sir) you'll be surprised with how much money you'll have every week through TYS. You need that experience... Your happy customer can take you to your dream job... I can give you so many examples and testimonies from my colleagues.
It's not easy to be a banker I won't dispute that fact, but you can as well make it easy and fun.

Your family also need that fixed monthly remuneration.

Secondly, go ahead and buy the car... Ensure to close and balance your book on time. Leave office on time... Run your Uber business at least from 5-8 or 6-8 and every weekend.

With this, within a year or six months you'll be able to make a valid decision. PLs take this as my candid advice.

God bless you sir.
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Ryan03(f): 7:59am On May 25, 2021
nnamdi65:
Good morning

Please I want to start a temporary business as a Bolt Driver before I got bank teller offer of ₦70,000 monthly.

A friend told me as a Bolt Driver you can earn up to ₦40,000 to ₦60,000 comfortably 6days in a week.
And if I work harder 7am to 7pm I could earn upto ₦80,000 weekly on Bolt.
But I need to invest by buying my own ride (I've just ₦700,000)

And with the Uber or Bolt I can get to meet many people and I can even freelance Real estate or Housing Agent while driving unlike the bank work that doesn't give you enough time.
Note: I just married and I need to Carter for ther family.

Please what your advise.

take the bank teller, complete your money for the car and start bolt
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by CheerfulGiver: 9:04am On May 25, 2021
komodapson:

Mehn!!! ògá o....lol... You must be a Lagos driver. You're right about most folks being rude this days, and it's mostly from ladies (without any apology) . But the ? is, are the ehailing doing anything about this prank request? it's annoying
its not prank request it's just a request Na me no wan go. Other drivers will carry them of course.
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by stacyadams: 9:16am On May 25, 2021
I need car for uber, will pay weekly..
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by femi4: 9:23am On May 25, 2021
nnamdi65:
Good morning

Please I want to start a temporary business as a Bolt Driver before I got bank teller offer of ₦70,000 monthly.

A friend told me as a Bolt Driver you can earn up to ₦40,000 to ₦60,000 comfortably 6days in a week.
And if I work harder 7am to 7pm I could earn upto ₦80,000 weekly on Bolt.
But I need to invest by buying my own ride (I've just ₦700,000)

And with the Uber or Bolt I can get to meet many people and I can even freelance Real estate or Housing Agent while driving unlike the bank work that doesn't give you enough time.
Note: I just married and I need to Carter for ther family.

Please what your advise.

Uber all the way
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by AdiDami: 12:35pm On May 25, 2021
Its a matter of patience my brother!
As much as possible I avoid passing through that route but if I cant help it I gather all the patience I can muster and do all that I can to avoid those "Son's of Confusion" lol
emmyN:

How do you drive along Sapele road? Driving along there always seem crazy to me with the way the commercial buses negotiate recklessly; I try to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by achymmania: 2:31pm On May 25, 2021
ThierryJay:

Closed 11.30 a.m or pm?

Also, pls what's the best car one can get with N1.4 - N1.6million budget for bolt?

11:30 am Bro. I've done it again today bro. As per the car please, don't buy corolla ooooo, get an Hyundai accent or Elantra. You can also call me. 08060317014
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by achymmania: 2:32pm On May 25, 2021
orgylover:
1130 am or pm?
11:30 am.
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by nnamdi65(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2021
God bless you bro
U have answered it all
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by yeman1(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2021
Oka4:
This is me Talking from my present experience. And I even drive it in Ibadan oooo, and not the popular Lagos or Abuja. Picture speaks volume

Please how far about bot in Ibadan ? I live in Sagamu but I'm kinda scare of Lagos cos of their securities Men in uniform problem like lasma,vio, road safety,police and co , hope they won't suffocate someone with that work!!?? Though I've lived in Ibadan before and I enjoyed it.
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Abboki:
You've Already made your Choice from what you wrote.
u cleaned up all your posts, what's going on? Are u joining the army or an organization that will scrutinize ur every word on social media cheesy grin grin
U reached out to me ..call let's talk
My number is on my signature
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Overthemoonman: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Duru9:

Bro I'm a bolt driver here in Abuja

It's not possible

Unless in Lagos sha
Bro what xup...Pls I want to also start this u er stuff in abj... What car do you advise I buy? I have like a million naira though I am still hustling to add more to it... I don't reside in the city presently but I have a family member that can accommodate me..What I your advise?
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by Duru9(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Overthemoonman:
Bro what xup...Pls I want to also start this u er stuff in abj... What car do you advise I buy? I have like a million naira though I am still hustling to add more to it... I don't reside in the city presently but I have a family member that can accommodate me..What I your advise?

Honda city
Corolla
Hyundai
Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by loyaltygame(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Valid point.......
� percent sure
7am to 7pm is 12hrs

80k a week is net earnings. I've never done less than 100k net all my driving life. Net earnings is after commission, therefore net earnings is between 80k and 100k.

Fuel consumption isn't absolute, as it strictly depends on driving style and type of engine. Therefore, cost of fueling isn't fixed.

You don't need a 2m car to start anything. That's pure fallacy. Nigerian used cars with good maintenance records are good to go. A Toyota matrix sells for 1.3m

With 1.3m he needs not partner with nobody.

A typical 1.8 liter Toyota engine grosses 30k on 5k fuel. I know, I drive one. Therefore, with 20k weekly fuel, he grosses 120k a week. Bolt commission is 20% which also isn't absolute, as they give you free cash for meeting certain targets, but let's just stick to the facts without the targets.

From 120k, he pays 24k to bolt and 20k for fuel and is left with 76k net... Again, these are not permutations, this is what I do.

76k net a week is 304k per month. How he now spends his net income is totally his business. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller by loyaltygame(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
assuming he keeps 50k weekly
That's 200k monthly

80k a week is net earnings. I've never done less than 100k net all my driving life. Net earnings is after commission, therefore net earnings is between 80k and 100k.

Fuel consumption isn't absolute, as it strictly depends on driving style and type of engine. Therefore, cost of fueling isn't fixed.

You don't need a 2m car to start anything. That's pure fallacy. Nigerian used cars with good maintenance records are good to go. A Toyota matrix sells for 1.3m

With 1.3m he needs not partner with nobody.

A typical 1.8 liter Toyota engine grosses 30k on 5k fuel. I know, I drive one. Therefore, with 20k weekly fuel, he grosses 120k a week. Bolt commission is 20% which also isn't absolute, as they give you free cash for meeting certain targets, but let's just stick to the facts without the targets.

From 120k, he pays 24k to bolt and 20k for fuel and is left with 76k net... Again, these are not permutations, this is what I do.

76k net a week is 304k per month. How he now spends his net income is totally his business. [/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.