Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft (62756 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos / Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Asianjollof007: 9:00pm On May 24, 2021
Orisirisi..
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by LoudLord(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2021
Oga ohh

Ah ahn Una invite MC sef grin
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by GunnarzSch: 9:00pm On May 24, 2021
Oponu
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by IAMPEDRO: 9:01pm On May 24, 2021
powerfulguy:
As shared by Afiriki Freedom Mieseifa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=277658627425020&id=100055426543886
Too much pressure on the male gender, I'm not surprise. Although did you really have to go this mile all because a girl needs money?

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Offpoint1: 9:02pm On May 24, 2021
Simpleton taken to another level
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Ceeogbaru2: 9:02pm On May 24, 2021
Are you not just Desmond Eliot...

Who gf epp

Take the balls in between his leg ...

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Shellsploit: 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
INTROVERT:
The mic got me.

The guy na hype man grin

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
Simpson everywhere grin grin grin
P**y ass Niggarrr
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 24, 2021
Then let's calculate how much plantain he stole if it is not more than 10k
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by tunary(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2021
Zane2point4:
angry
Thats exactly what many men go thru to please women the only difference is that the guy took an odious method to do his.

Many guys here will even go to uncompleted building after moulding 500 blocks and earning 3500 they'll give there babe 2500 and take home 1k smiling like a sheep.
Lol
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Pweetyccee(f): 9:06pm On May 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2021
Mumu
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by hopexter(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2021
ntyce:
Idiot

The girlfriend will surely deny him.

He even stole more than 10k plantain
grin grin

Haba! The plantain totals 9500 Naira I’m sure he has 500 Naira at home to complete the 10k. I feel sorry for the criminal. Fear women, na so my crush send me to help her pick her boyfriend’s birthday cake from bakers shop and deliver it to them at their Hotel and I later drove them back to his house without even letting me into his apartment, cake sef dem no give me chop embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Benwallt(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2021
Some guys are just damn classless. Stealing because of a girl. This is not love but share stupidity.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by marwanafrica: 9:11pm On May 24, 2021
nkemdi89:
This should be bayelsa, bunch of lazy peeps.

Could this be true? Because when i was in Uni our Examiner once told us thesame

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Bigredmachine: 9:12pm On May 24, 2021
davodyguy:
Image of the girlfriend for us to know whether she's so beautiful that he decided to steal for her or the guy himself is just useless

The guy is a hero... He's trying to defend his territory, he deserves a congressional medal of honour... I still dey feel the pains of my ex girlfriend Kate, after she chop my money run lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by ElonEmpire: 9:15pm On May 24, 2021
Zane2point4:
angry
Thats exactly what many men go thru to please women the only difference is that the guy took an odious method to do his.

Many guys here will even go to uncompleted building after moulding 500 blocks and earning 3500 they'll give there babe 2500 and take home 1k smiling like a sheep.
I have once collected my 3 days pay upfront from our site supervisor to give woman in the name of transporting her to go PH go collect her original result. me wey no even get waec cert then .
U know what that means? I carry kponkpon for 3 good days without taking back home penny.
Las Las no original result anywhere , I transported the idiot to go Bleep her jobless Uni Boyfriend.
That was the turning point of life ,
I become and remain legend since then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Kaybae(f): 9:15pm On May 24, 2021
Imagine the trash coming out of his mouth... Your girlfriend asked you for 10k for her makeup, na by force to paint face undecided
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by nkemdi89(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
marwanafrica:

Could this be true? Because when i was in Uni our Examiner once told us thesame
It's true, and it's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 24, 2021
moscobabs:
grin so why the mic?
Na Festus Alekhe second.. he must talk how he feel after getting caught grin
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Hassanmaye(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2021
Zane2point4:
angry

Many guys here will even go to uncompleted building after moulding 500 blocks and earning 3500 they'll give there babe 2500 and take home 1k smiling like a sheep. Then go home to take tramadol blc of back pain.

My room mate in futo even stole my newly bought polo and gave to his girlfriend, i now had to show her pics i took with the polo and collected it back frm the bitch.
Haha real nigga grin
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2021
Instead of him to blame Buhari
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by emmnprince(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl denying him, I see him spending a long time in jail. This I have seen.

For ordinary plantain e go con spend long time in jail! I doubt! What you saw this time with regard to his jail term is is vague to your vision and misleading!

You have seen nothing!
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Hezmatosky: 9:25pm On May 24, 2021
Every man does it. At times when you finally got the jezebel in disguise, you don't mind spending part of ur children's sch fees grin atleast your wife will understand say e get as e be cheesy
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by AeroplaneApple: 9:25pm On May 24, 2021
What men do for love
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by ThePlugg(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2021
So they organised a show for him.... Naija sef with cruise... grin
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by ThePlugg(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool BUT SOMETIMES DNT BLAME DEM NIGGA.. SHE MIGHT BE CUTE AND SO TIGHT. I WISH TO HVE HER OR GET HER PREGNANT.. SHE MIGHT BE SO SO TIGHT AND HOT TOO. PLS I NEED ME DEM GIRL. WTF MAN

Pussyniqqa grin grin
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2021
The girl will deny you now....and if you have been killed, she will instantly forget you and move on to find another bobo.......attimes make this boy's dey use there senses ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.