Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft (62766 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos / Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by emmnprince(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2021
hopexter:

Haba! The plantain totals 9500 Naira I’m sure he has 500 Naira at home to complete the 10k. I feel sorry for the criminal. Fear women, na so my crush send me to help her pick her boyfriend’s birthday cake from bakers shop and deliver it to them at their Hotel and I later drove them back to his house without even letting me into his apartment, cake sef dem no give me chop embarassed embarassed

You're an hyper hibernated simpleton!
You deserve a gold-coated medal and a plaque!

You did it for love or lust?
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by CHIDINMALOVE: 9:34pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by MostImportant(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2021
ntyce:
Idiot

The girlfriend will surely deny him.

He even stole more than 10k plantain
grin grin

Him too need some pocket money. Times are hard.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Cruziero75: 9:38pm On May 24, 2021
Please off the mic kpatakpata grin
Zane2point4:
angry
Thats exactly what many men go thru to please women the only difference is that the guy took an odious method to do his.

Many guys here will even go to uncompleted building after moulding 500 blocks and earning 3500 they'll give there babe 2500 and take home 1k smiling like a sheep. Then go home to take tramadol blc of back pain.

My room mate in futo even stole my newly bought polo and gave to his girlfriend, i now had to show her pics i took with the polo and collected it back frm the bitch.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by emmnprince(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2021
ElonEmpire:

I have once collected my 3 days pay upfront from our site supervisor to give woman in the name of transporting her to go PH go collect her original result me wey no even have waec cert then ,
U know what that means? I carry kponkpon for 3 good days without taking back home penny.
Las Las no original result anywhere , I transported the idiot to go Bleep her jobless Uni Boyfriend.
That was the turning point of life ,
I become and remain legend since then

Na something dey make man wise-up!

Remind me of my guy wey dey send 10k monthly (plus other small small change for hair, bra, clothes, birthday, etc) out of him 23k Milano salary to him girlfriend for Uyo that year!

Las Las, on a fateful day, he traveled to Uyo and caught his girlfriend red-handed eating the forbidden banana of one of him school friend for her lodge wey e contribute pay for!

That was the turning point of my friend's life!
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Bigdick780: 9:40pm On May 24, 2021
The pictures of the girl or I don't believe it...
Meanwhile the guy is an akpa amu
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Minesbetter(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2021
ntyce:
Idiot

The girlfriend will surely deny him.

He even stole more than 10k plantain
grin grin
He needs to keep change for his own upkeep too... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Loverboy3333: 9:42pm On May 24, 2021
So where is the beauty girlfriend pix
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Chingory: 9:47pm On May 24, 2021
emmnprince:

I like the simplicity of your website!

Thanks...I appreciate cool
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Raychee(f): 9:54pm On May 24, 2021
Mumu pikin grin. Make up not even something tangible cheesy
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Heavensent01(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2021
it will be unfortunate if this girl is fucking another dick with you
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Beedude(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2021
ElonEmpire:

I have once collected my 3 days pay upfront from our site supervisor to give woman in the name of transporting her to go PH go collect her original result me wey no even have waec cert then ,
U know what that means? I carry kponkpon for 3 good days without taking back home penny.
Las Las no original result anywhere , I transported the idiot to go Bleep her jobless Uni Boyfriend.
That was the turning point of life ,
I become and remain legend since then
Chai !!! U heart was shattered

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by seyz91(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2021
cheesy
Zane2point4:
angry
Thats exactly what many men go thru to please women the only difference is that the guy took an odious method to do his.

Many guys here will even go to uncompleted building after moulding 500 blocks and earning 3500 they'll give there babe 2500 and take home 1k smiling like a sheep. Then go home to take tramadol blc of back pain.

My room mate in futo even stole my newly bought polo and gave to his girlfriend, i now had to show her pics i took with the polo and collected it back frm the bitch.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Kingnelson9: 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
So sorry dear...you messed up.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by BruncleZuma: 10:12pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Lazypoke(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
Big fool wen nor dey baff

Spits!!!
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Emeka71(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl denying him, I see him spending a long time in jail. This I have seen.
All because of plantain.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by KoshCAD: 10:20pm On May 24, 2021
Zane2point4:
angry

Hahahahaha.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by hopexter(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2021
emmnprince:

You're an hyper hibernated simpleton!
You deserve a gold-coated medal and a plaque!

You did it for love or lust?

I did it for humanity, I’m not lucky with love. You can keep the medal
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2021
The Future is female!

That's why they keep setting the male up!!!

But you Mr.plantain thief, na Akamu full your sense! So the gyal want 10k, you get 2 reasonable and legally based choices, you either dump her material a** or work hard to get the money like a MUMU......
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by generalwo(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2021
powerfulguy:
As shared by Afiriki Freedom Mieseifa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=277658627425020&id=100055426543886
...... I recommend 752 slaps at the back of his head so reset his memory......
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by bizhop01: 10:40pm On May 24, 2021
Wahala 4 people were no get girlfriend
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by FuckThaMod: 10:48pm On May 24, 2021
Sailor22:
sad

Village mgbeke ehn... You go think say dem nor wise
Their eyes open pass city girls sef grin
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by ThePlugg(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SAW UR PICX AND WAS TINKIN U TEKNO D MUSICIAN. U KINDA LOOK LIKE HIM MAN. WTF. I HOPE IS NOT MY KUSH GETTING ME HIGH BUT WTF MAN
The kush doing you good bruh
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Revolva(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2021
slowpoke na because of these stewpid gal you go thief ode forever

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by poweredcom(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2021
@mosdii
@womenareapes1

Come and see brother wey mumu ...de go thief becos of all dese yeye naija gals wey get no benefit for him

This guy should be flogged thoroughly

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by marwanafrica: 11:20pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=102029957] It's true, and it's unfortunate. [/quot

It is indeed un4tunate, where are you from?
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by sammirano: 11:21pm On May 24, 2021
Metwwwh..ipob mods and members
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 24, 2021
These kind of people can never ever be eradicated from the surface of Earth. And their population far outnumbers the real men. Naso so kpomo men full this generation. And his mother will be at home wallowing in hunger. sad
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Vision101(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2021
To please woman has always destroyed man since the days of Samson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.