Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft (62758 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos / Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by sonofElElyon: 12:02am On May 25, 2021
Peacefulness1:
You're stealing to satisfy a woman? What a sorry excuse for a man

Strange but reality.. someone actually tried to assassinate then president of USA ,Reagan, to impress his girlfriend. Reagan was shot but survived the assassination attempt.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by doneback04: 12:14am On May 25, 2021
Lolz my guy one meet up after him give the girl 10k him used the other one hold him side. Hahahaha, wahala no dey finish
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Scaletjay: 1:19am On May 25, 2021
grin grin Legend of the seeker
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl denying him, I see him spending a long time in jail. This I have seen.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:22am On May 25, 2021
Zane2point4:
angry
Thats exactly what many men go thru to please women the only difference is that the guy took an odious method to do his.

Many guys here will even go to uncompleted building after moulding 500 blocks and earning 3500 they'll give there babe 2500 and take home 1k smiling like a sheep. Then go home to take tramadol blc of back pain.

My room mate in futo even stole my newly bought polo and gave to his girlfriend, i now had to show her pics i took with the polo and collected it back frm the bitch.

Lol.. futo boys Sha..
You dey stay for Eziobodo ??
Wahala for who no take red pill..
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Scaletjay: 1:26am On May 25, 2021
grin ;Du no even say make u keep ur foolish 2 urself u come dey cast am 4 nairaland..u think it's funny cry
hopexter:

Haba! The plantain totals 9500 Naira I’m sure he has 500 Naira at home to complete the 10k. I feel sorry for the criminal. Fear women, na so my crush send me to help her pick her boyfriend’s birthday cake from bakers shop and deliver it to them at their Hotel and I later drove them back to his house without even letting me into his apartment, cake sef dem no give me chop embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by madridsta007(m): 1:28am On May 25, 2021
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Tundex911: 1:40am On May 25, 2021
Abeg who get the beautiful girlfriend photo??

I won check something

Smh
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by AOTEMN: 1:50am On May 25, 2021
Trump has repeatedly pointed to his travel bans as evidence that his administration has effectively responded to the pandemic, claiming as recently as Tuesday that “we saved millions, potentially millions of lives.”
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by 9jaRealist: 4:03am On May 25, 2021
powerfulguy:
As shared by Afiriki Freedom Mieseifa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=277658627425020&id=100055426543886

The typical DUMB NIGERIAN MAN...
Trying to floss to cover his INSECURITIES!

Difficulty fir him to say he doesn’t have it...
Because the dishonest weasel probably LIED about himself.

>
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by ElonEmpire: 5:58am On May 25, 2021
Beedude:

Chai !!! U heart was shattered
I de tell u oo.
I learnt mine in a hard way
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by biggy00000(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2021
Zane2point4:
angry
Thats exactly what many men go thru to please women the only difference is that the guy took an odious method to do his.

Many guys here will even go to uncompleted building after moulding 500 blocks and earning 3500 they'll give there babe 2500 and take home 1k smiling like a sheep. Then go home to take tramadol blc of back pain.

My room mate in futo even stole my newly bought polo and gave to his girlfriend, i now had to show her pics i took with the polo and collected it back frm the bitch.

You mess your guy up; you could have asked him to refund you rather than go embarrass the babe( I sure say you talk am with one kin attitude).
+ You have worn the polo before so no be new polo again na
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Abiliboi: 6:20am On May 25, 2021
Werey
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by tiswell(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I'd rather steal for my y mother than a girlfriend.
either ways you are petty thief
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Johnchrix(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2021
Why using a mic grin
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Ken4agent(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2021
I wish I also apprehended the idiot that stole 100bunches from my farm. Would have cut out one of his scrotum
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by whitelightning: 7:01am On May 25, 2021
powerfulguy:

Alaye you bleeped up big time. na the picture of the beautiful girlfriend make me open this thread oo.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by foreshore(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2021
powerfulguy:

Shame no dey catch you. Must you steal to survive.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by emmnprince(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2021
hopexter:

I did it for humanity, I’m not lucky with love. You can keep the medal

You did it, not for humanity, but for her out of love or lust.

The medal is for you so it can't be kept by another!
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Essential(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2021
The girl should be arrested and put in chains. Lol
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Zane2point4(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Lol.. futo boys Sha..
You dey stay for Eziobodo ??
Wahala for who no take red pill..
Yes na new road, after parliament grin

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Champneys: 7:56am On May 25, 2021
Fear women!
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Charlex23(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2021
Zane2point4:
Yes na new road, after parliament grin
wow.. nice. Never knew futoites were on this platform
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by vickydevoka(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2021
ntyce:
Idiot

The girlfriend will surely deny him.

He even stole more than 10k plantain
grin grin
Dats not up to 10k in cross river
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by detectivejones: 9:21am On May 25, 2021
grin grin Wait! What did I just read
Olodos everywhere
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by ImaIma1(f): 10:29am On May 25, 2021
Zane2point4:
angry

All blame is reserved for the man. Why is he dating a girl that he has to steal for and do things to please her?
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Chimeluv(f): 11:34am On May 25, 2021
A thief always has reasons to steal undecided
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Frankama1(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2021
Chai....
Some Ladies of nowadays will not stop putting the unwise guys in trouble.
Which way forward now.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by adabaraabdul: 1:22pm On May 25, 2021
The author of this news should show us his girlfriend. Lets see if she's truly worth putting the BF through this.
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by kluv2(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2021
Dem suppose give am serious beating
Re: Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft by Tolani1122(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2021
powerfulguy:

I Was once borrowed momeut from my friends to pay Gf house rent , e no reach 4 month in school she dumped me, ,wating I gain , ,only Bleep , girls not worth dying for , after God and poverty , fear girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.