Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals (8710 Views)

Why you should never do Money Rituals. / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Akinfemmy(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2021
Twelfthman:
Yes
You don't need go anywhere.
You can do it right in your room 12am in the morning
Go on your kneel and pray to God.
Make sure you pray it in a way that your neighbor will hear voice
Demand everything you need.
There u have it. The best money ritual

Since i had been born till date, my mum has been a prayer warrior. From night vigils to fasting to the extent it's telling on her health. My point is your advice doesn't work. Don't tell she doesn't have faith, because till now she still believes that god will answer her prayer but age is no longer in her favour. I will advise the op to go ahead with his decision and later ask that god for forgiveness. After all, he's a forgiving god.

6 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by NiRfreak(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2021
newdawnlive:
crypto is not what you people think, is unpredictable so how will you successfully trade it.
I'm in the crypto since 2015, still I lost all my 9 Bitcoin within 2019 - 2020. abeg don't mention crypto here
Your situation happens easily when you dint learn the nitty gritty of crypto. .....how many books, video about crypto trading, technical analysis, indicators, and fundamental analysis have u digested....to make it in crypto u have to be very knowledgeable about what u are doing..lol.
It's not abt investing and going to sleep like MMM.....there's alot of learning and relearning if u want to make it in crypto...anyother other advice is a recipe to lose all ur capital in a twinkle.
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by benzene00: 5:55pm On May 25, 2021
NiRfreak:

Your situation happens easily when you dint learn the nitty gritty of crypto. .....how many books, video about crypto trading, technical analysis, indicators, and fundamental analysis have u digested....to make it in crypto u have to be very knowledgeable about what u are doing..lol.
It's not abt investing and going to sleep like MMM.....there's alot of learning and relearning if u want to make it in crypto...anyother other advice is a recipe to lose all ur capital in a twinkle.
oga will shut up, Even Satoshi wey invent Bitcoin warns about the unpredictability

U dey talk analysis... Bàstard

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by benzene00: 5:57pm On May 25, 2021
newdawnlive:
crypto is not what you people think, is unpredictable so how will you successfully trade it.
I'm in the crypto since 2015, still I lost all my 9 Bitcoin within 2019 - 2020. abeg don't mention crypto here
oga how did u lose 9 Bitcoin??

U Sabi wetin be 9 Bitcoin abi the alcohol still dy ur system

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by newdawnlive: 5:59pm On May 25, 2021
NiRfreak:

shut up my experience in crypto is not a child play even many experts that wrote those books fall, how will you explain the recent crash, or 2018/2019 crash, no one know when the market will go up or down, many of the so called crypto gurus and influencers are even confessing and advising their followers to put in only the money they can afford to loose, crypto trading can't guarantee your success. the rise that we're experiencing now has limited time so if you are cashing out now save your money.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by newdawnlive: 6:01pm On May 25, 2021
benzene00:
oga how did u lose 9 Bitcoin??

U Sabi wetin be 9 Bitcoin abi the alcohol still dy ur system
see this mumu you think that everybody poor like you, been in nairaland doesn't make me a worthless asshole
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by benzene00: 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
newdawnlive:
see this mumu you think that everybody poor like you, been in nairaland doesn't make me a worthless asshole
Oga don't be stupid, if the market clashes u don't lose ur Bitcoin rather ur money

Unless ur wallet was hacked there is no way u lose any Amount of ur Bitcoin rather the value depreciates

So again let the alcohol leave ur system before comment on nairaland again
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
This one shock me,but the truth 99 of ppl u tink that made it,do so through ritual forget say things the cover them
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2021
Money ritual is real,but you have to have something in hand... lastly bro,crypto de pay,I de do crypto
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by EverythingFit: 6:15pm On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-UOEp-C4Io

Please don't do money ritual cheesy watch this video instead, it will help
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Reex12(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
EverythingFit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-UOEp-C4Io

Please don't do money ritual cheesy watch this video instead, it will help
all I saw in the video is you advertising ur fallen breasts and bleached body how does it help the op make money
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by NiRfreak(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2021
newdawnlive:
shut up my experience in crypto is not a child play even many experts that wrote those books fall, how will you explain the recent crash, or 2018/2019 crash, no one know when the market will go up or down, many of the so called crypto gurus and influencers are even confessing and advising their followers to put in only the money they can afford to loose, crypto trading can't guarantee your success. the rise that we're experiencing now has limited time so if you are cashing out now save your money.
Okay o....
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by M45162: 7:02pm On May 25, 2021
Boss abeg drop your contact make I msg u
newdawnlive:
you will need like #130k, life vulture is hot cake now it go for 100k plus or if you can bring life vulture or you know where he can buy it cheaper,it will only cost you 25k workmanship. no and I will never do it because the herbalist didn't do it for himself and is a young man and graduate like me, I hope you understand devil will never give you free thing but many people claim it's doesn't have repercussion.
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
Op, business don start,go search and catch vulture the sell bro,na oil money now,just buy snuff mix am with corn or any enticing thing,go slaughter or abbatoir go find vulture u go catch,na business ideal ooh

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by ceede2: 7:38pm On May 25, 2021
Mranybody:
Please anybody with any idea
check my rule 2 if you still need advice lemme kw.
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2021
Mbataku96:
You can join my society
orgAns harvester company inc. cool
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Lilpenn69: 7:48pm On May 25, 2021
Op i understand you, being broke bad die, na the insults? the humiliation? people looking at you like a trash can?? i remember when i dey uni i get one cloth wey them write "sin" for the back na like jersey because i usually wear that cloth base on say no money to deh buy clothes anyhow na so almost everybody for department come deh call me "mr sin" dey laugh las las i drop out because no money to continue the school so tell me OP if i do ritual make money i be bad person?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by jchioma: 10:19pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy

Chai! You nor be bad person my brother, nah condition make crayfish ben'.

On a more serious note, rituals work i.e. if you are not dealing with fraudsters masquerading as genuine. There are spiritual powers that really exists, but there are rules you must follow, while some could turn dangerous, because of processes involved.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by sulorog(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2021
heniford2:
am not in Nigeria know am in SA know can't drop line here hit me on Email are you married, if yes good if no do you have a girlfriend you intend to marry if yes good, reason it needs her involvement in this because one of the Rules need her to understand because if you break any Rules you hit back to zero level and be sick for 3months until ur re- cleans two before it you need to avoid some meals like snail, smoked fish you can eat normal fish but smoked ones avoid it when your ready and sure hit me in my email

IF YOU DON'T HAVE WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND AND SKILL YOU CAN NOT DO IT?
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by heniford2: 8:45am On May 26, 2021
sulorog:

IF YOU DON'T HAVE WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND AND SKILL YOU CAN NOT DO IT?
Reasons why you need a trusted partner is the are some of the Rules that needs her to understand the strictness to it, if you can absent from woman good too but believe me if you fail any of the rules you will hate yourself, you will not die but you will be sick in pains and back to zero level brokeness that 5naira you will not see and nobody will give you money till you re cleans yourself again and note your pastor will not deliver you no matter how prayerful he/she feels he is, is natural phenomenal of nature, principle stated by God on earth so think well if your a disciplined person your welcome to it, if your not keep hustling forget it
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by tishbite41(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2021
E no bad
Just abstinence from some types of food and women

Make I learn work finish I will hit you up
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by M45162: 12:00pm On May 26, 2021
Boss abeg reply your email pls or chat me up on WhatsApp 08153637847
heniford2:
Reasons why you need a trusted partner is the are some of the Rules that needs her to understand the strictness to it, if you can absent from woman good too but believe me if you fail any of the rules you will hate yourself, you will not die but you will be sick in pains and back to zero level brokeness that 5naira you will not see and nobody will give you money till you re cleans yourself again and note your pastor will not deliver you no matter how prayerful he/she feels he is, is natural phenomenal of nature, principle stated by God on earth so think well if your a disciplined person your welcome to it, if your not keep hustling forget it
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 26, 2021
newdawnlive:
[s]message me but not money ritual but oshole no repercussions.[/s]

Lol SCAM!!! Run for your life, Nobody will openly come out like this Scammer and say he wants to do Oshole for you. The Oshole Is truly real but Only Few Herbalist have this "Confirm Oshole" at hand. Many of these useless Scammers would tell you to "Buy A White Goat, White Cloth, Ghana Must Go, Extort Money From You, Perform Some Invincible Fake Oracle Voice" lol. Some fit kill you and sell your body parts In the process If you Gock yourself. Wetin person eyes never see for Shiiithole......grin grin grin

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by heniford2: 12:21pm On May 26, 2021
M45162:
Boss abeg reply your email pls or chat me up on WhatsApp 08153637847
will connect to you soon told you am not in Nigeria now when am back next month will call you okey
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by M45162: 12:26pm On May 26, 2021
OK boss u fit just message me so you nor go forget
heniford2:
will connect to you soon told you am not in Nigeria now when am back next month will call you okey
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by heniford2: 12:33pm On May 26, 2021
M45162:
OK boss u fit just message me so you nor go forget
ok
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by stanliwise(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2021
Mbataku96:

It's like you are not serious
leave that guy jare. im dey cruise you self dey take am serious. Shey person wey wan do ritual na Nairaland dem dey ask location
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by sulorog(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2021
heniford2:

BROS, WHERE DO U BASE IN NAIJA? WHEN U COME BACK LET ME KNOW
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by L4stl00k(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2021
Go-to irun akoko in ondo state.. then go do ham for you there
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by adigun98(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2021
heniford2:
Boss I’m interested abeg my email is Damondpears@gmail.com .......shey Yahoo boy fit use am too as per the skill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / Who Has Used Spanish Gold Fly Before? Does It Really Work? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.