Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals (8720 Views)

Why you should never do Money Rituals. / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2021
Mranybody:
Please anybody with any idea
you want to do money ritual? its like u dnt use to watch nollywood movies to the end ? u want to build house wey person no go live inside ? you want to start having sleepless nights? continue.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2021
What is he saying?
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Fortune109: 12:42am On May 25, 2021
Mranybody:

51 Iweka road Onitsha
121 ebinpejo lane Idumota
13 wuse, Abuja
God is good stand, Alaba international Lagos
81 Sabon Gari, Kano

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Samueltemi337(m): 3:17am On May 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Nobody: 3:26am On May 25, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

you want to do money ritual? its like u dnt use to watch nollywood movies to the end ? u want to build house wey person no go live inside ? you want to start having sleepless nights? continue.
I said I want to use myself

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by newdawnlive: 5:53am On May 25, 2021
Mranybody:
Tell me more about it first

What I'm I using?

Did you do it?
you will need like #130k, life vulture is hot cake now it go for 100k plus or if you can bring life vulture or you know where he can buy it cheaper,it will only cost you 25k workmanship. no and I will never do it because the herbalist didn't do it for himself and is a young man and graduate like me, I hope you understand devil will never give you free thing but many people claim it's doesn't have repercussion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by heniford2: 6:08am On May 25, 2021
Mranybody:
do you have a skill money ritual have two type if you have a skill i will introduce to a lady that will help you or you need is have a skill a shop and 65k trust me in 1months or 2 time if your not a millionaire i will give you 200k back but note you most obey Rules attach to it is simple but tempting, in this no blood shed only renewal and grow. The first day will shock you i still go to church and pray to God and call jesus all this Nollywood movies few are true but 99% are lies. If ur ready hit me up

5 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by M45162: 7:06am On May 25, 2021
boss abeg drop your digit make we talk
heniford2:
do you have a skill money ritual have two type if you have a skill i will introduce to a lady that will help you or you need is have a skill a shop and 65k trust me in 1months or 2 time if your not a millionaire i will give you 200k back but note you most obey Rules attach to it is simple but tempting, in this no blood shed only renewal and grow. The first day will shock you i still go to church and pray to God and call jesus all this Nollywood movies few are true but 99% are lies. If ur ready hit me up
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Nobody: 7:30am On May 25, 2021
Mranybody:
I'm planning to use myself sir and not someone else

It does not work that way

U can't eat your cake and have it

There's this Yoruba adage that says "They will give you chicken and collect a full grown child from you"

Be guided please, there are other ways to do things

I really can't recommend anything to you right now but money ritual is not the answer

Try to be innovative
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by heniford2: 8:08am On May 25, 2021
M45162:
boss abeg drop your digit make we talk
am not in Nigeria know am in SA know can't drop line here hit me on Email are you married, if yes good if no do you have a girlfriend you intend to marry if yes good, reason it needs her involvement in this because one of the Rules need her to understand because if you break any Rules you hit back to zero level and be sick for 3months until ur re- cleans two before it you need to avoid some meals like snail, smoked fish you can eat normal fish but smoked ones avoid it when your ready and sure hit me in my email

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Nobody: 8:11am On May 25, 2021
heniford2:
I don't have a skill sir... I'm still a student

Will it work for me?
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by heniford2: 8:15am On May 25, 2021
Mranybody:
I don't have a skill sir... I'm still a student

Will it work for me?
you most have something doing business wise or skills
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by M45162: 8:36am On May 25, 2021
I have sent you a mail
heniford2:
am not in Nigeria know am in SA know can't drop line here hit me on Email are you married, if yes good if no do you have a girlfriend you intend to marry if yes good, reason it needs her involvement in this because one of the Rules need her to understand because if you break any Rules you hit back to zero level and be sick for 3months until ur re- cleans two before it you need to avoid some meals like snail, smoked fish you can eat normal fish but smoked ones avoid it when your ready and sure hit me in my email
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by mmadu4: 8:36am On May 25, 2021
mumu
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by mii4u(f): 8:37am On May 25, 2021
Styluss:
lies
Lies, how?
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by ClassicMan202(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2021
I can help you

Abeg send me something make I take chop first before we begin discuss your matter grin
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by realman42: 8:49am On May 25, 2021
All those planning to use pipul May u die in ur sleep before you get to use someone in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by ClassicMan202(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2021
Fortune109:

51 Iweka road Onitsha
121 ebinpejo lane Idumota
13 wuse, Abuja
God is good stand, Alaba international Lagos
81 Sabon Gari, Kano

You forgot

1/3 Pound road, Aba

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Styluss: 8:57am On May 25, 2021
mii4u:

Lies, how?
want him to do the rituals... So he can bear the consequences alone
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by mii4u(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2021
grin
Styluss:
want him to do the rituals... So he can bear the consequences alone
grin cheesy
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by femi4: 10:05am On May 25, 2021
Mranybody:
Go and bring a lion's tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Englishisamust: 10:06am On May 25, 2021
I know about person that can do money ritual for you. But you go give me 50000 before I give you the link
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Shukushaka: 10:19am On May 25, 2021
@Op...if you be igboperson,there's this money ritual called 'Oke Ite Awele'
I know where dem dey do am. Buzz me for WhatsApp09068664144

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Shukushaka: 10:21am On May 25, 2021
Mbataku96:

Well you will stand to gain wealth,fame and power
But you will have to dedicate your soul to the great One
0Nine068664144...I'm interested. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Fortune109: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
ClassicMan202:

You forgot

1/3 Pound road, Aba

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by SchoolGate: 10:42am On May 25, 2021
Abudle12abudl:
Tr
I have a job for you cool
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by NiRfreak(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2021
newdawnlive:
you will need like #130k, life vulture is hot cake now it go for 100k plus or if you can bring life vulture or you know where he can buy it cheaper,it will only cost you 25k workmanship. no and I will never do it because the herbalist didn't do it for himself and is a young man and graduate like me, I hope you understand devil will never give you free thing but many people claim it's doesn't have repercussion.
With 30k u can learn crypto trading for 2 months and use 100k to trade and invest...u will make money
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2021
newdawnlive:
you will come down to oshogbo you can't do it online
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by debbydams(f): 1:20pm On May 25, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like this answer

OP, don’t worry you will soon find what your looking for and the price will be heavy like what Thanos had to pay for the soul stone.

Desperate ignoramus.

Money rituals don’t work. If not, the spiritualists would use you customers as sacrifice. But they would rather task you and chop your money before you wise up.
it works o what do u think all this yahoo boy get money from if not ritual..

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by Aksnoopy: 2:03pm On May 25, 2021
heniford2:
snail, smoked fish, okro,dog meat,cow meat. grin grin
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals by newdawnlive: 3:43pm On May 25, 2021
NiRfreak:

With 30k u can learn crypto trading for 2 months and use 100k to trade and invest...u will make money
crypto is not what you people think, is unpredictable so how will you successfully trade it.
I'm in the crypto since 2015, still I lost all my 9 Bitcoin within 2019 - 2020. abeg don't mention crypto here

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Accidentally Texts Her Dad Sexy Message / 10 Strange Emotions You Have Experienced But Can’t Explain / Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.