Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship (48808 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / I Feel My Life Is Crumbling / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Omoobong1(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2021
Delete the current WhatsApp and download another one. Problem solved
class001:
Please Help My Relationship Is Crumbling

I am here to ask if anyone has been experiencing same issue with me regarding whatsapp calls because it's about crashing my relationship.

My girlfriend and I usually call on whatsapp every night because we reside in different cities and we usually talk for long. She complains that sometimes when she tries to call my line mostly at night, it will tell her that I'm on another call even when I'm not on any call. She even screenshot it to me several times and the fact is anytime this happens I might not even be with the phone.

Last time this happened, I tried calling her back on whatsapp and it said I can't make the call because I was already on another call of which I wasn't on any call.

She has started suspecting that I am cheating on her and threatening to leave.

I want to ask if anyone has also witness same situation and what could be responsible for this?

Please I need positive response and how to resolve this.

Thank you.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by yusufmurry: 7:58am On May 26, 2021
Bro, I have a challenge with my WhatsApp too.
Can you help?

When I am on WhatsApp call and my phone habinates or locks or when I minimizes to be doing other things while on the call, the call will be breaking or network starts fluctuating but once I touch my screen or unlock to WhatsApp, it returns okay and clear voice.

What can I do?

Offpoint1:
Solution:

Back up your whatsapp to Google, wipe the whatsapp cache, Uninstall your whatsapp... After uninstallinng, don't reinstall immediately, go to your file manager and check if the whatsapp folder is still there, delete it if it's there, go to Android folder, locate obb, data, Media and delete all folders with whatsapp, restart your phone after deleting and download a new whatsapp from playstore.

Do this and you're good to go, I'm not doing this for you because of your "girlfriend" but to you as a brother.

All this online keyboard "Alpha male" with their "Focus on your hustle and make money, forget women" national anthems... The pathetic truth is, they are all womanizer in reality.
There are more to life than money
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Kingin03(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2021
Bro it’s network problem, it has happened to me. Next time just restart your phone and you are good to good or turn on and off your flight mode
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by yusufmurry: 8:00am On May 26, 2021
Is it "free" for calls like whatsapp?

CheerfulGiver:
You both should download "google duo"

It's faster and has better voice clarity than that useless Whatsapp call.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Oweku: 8:22am On May 26, 2021
If u experience this.. Open ur whatsapp..turn off ur phone n on it back.. Or exit whatsapp completely... It happens all the time to me..
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by GorillaApp(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2021
MajesticKris:
This early morning... "
I blame the mods for this. Of all the important stuff happening in Nigeria, they find it convenient to post this to front-page?
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by bigpicture001: 8:38am On May 26, 2021
Must u do Watsap call..?
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Psoul(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2021
class001:

I am here to ask if anyone has been experiencing same issue with me regarding whatsapp calls because it's about crashing my relationship.

My girlfriend and I usually call on whatsapp every night because we reside in different cities and we usually talk for long. She complains that sometimes when she tries to call my line mostly at night, it will tell her that I'm on another call even when I'm not on any call. She even screenshot it to me several times and the fact is anytime this happens I might not even be with the phone.

Last time this happened, I tried calling her back on whatsapp and it said I can't make the call because I was already on another call of which I wasn't on any call.

I want to ask if anyone has also witness same situation and what could be responsible for this?

Thank you.

How old are u and ur partner?
If a trivial issue like this can break your relationship up, then two of u need to go back to the drawing board.
There is trust issue between you guys.
Even if she calls u and u are actually on another call, must she conclude that the person u are on call wt is a lady and u are cheating wt the lady.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by IamAsiri: 8:50am On May 26, 2021
class001:

I get it bro but you know it's kinda cheaper to make longer calls on whatsapp than on direct

Do you know you can use telegram call? Ditch WhatsApp call and start using telegram calls instead.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by psalmz(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2021
femi4:
Olodo
olodo like you too
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Cheeryfeet: 9:01am On May 26, 2021
class001:

Thank you.
it's not WhatsApp call oo, of a. Get a good phone and leave chinko phone alone

1 Like

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by macrodata(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2021
Cheeryfeet:
it's not WhatsApp call oo, of a. Get a good phone and leave chinko phone alone
I thought so too.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by CheerfulGiver: 9:40am On May 26, 2021
yusufmurry:

Is it "free" for calls like whatsapp?

100%

Voice calls and video calls
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by mecussey(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2021
Skyfornia:
Why not delete the WhatsApp and re-install another one? Or alternatively, start calling with normal phone call.

I wonder oo, if WhatsApp call is busy, call.with normal line Na.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by MrSly(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Nigerian youths are dull. When I was a student .I followed like 7 diff girls. Blew like 3 and gist with the rest.i no carry any for head. Face your books young man and make some money for yourself.
YOu brag with 7 girls. You still dey learn since you could keep the count. Advise the young man and leave the bragging part for you've got no prerequisite.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Offpoint1: 10:07am On May 26, 2021
yusufmurry:
Bro, I have a challenge with my WhatsApp too.
Can you help?

When I am on WhatsApp call and my phone habinates or locks or when I minimizes to be doing other things while on the call, the call will be breaking or network starts fluctuating but once I touch my screen or unlock to WhatsApp, it returns okay and clear voice.

What can I do?

From your explanation I don't think the issues is with your Whatsapp...
What is your phone RAM size?
I suspect too many background apps running on your phone and your phone ram can't handle it.

Let me give a little layman explanation:
When you are on whatsapp call (or when you are using a particular app, your phone prioritized that app as an ACTIVE app and allocate more RAM and processing power to that app... Meaning your active app is giving more attention ) Once you minimize that app, your phone shift focus to any other app you open and your previous app becomes A BACKGROUND app, it gets less attention and less RAM, that's why you have your call fluctuating. (Minimizing in a layman term means "shifting attention from" )
If you have phone with a larger RAM, you won't likely notice the effects.

Solution:
You can uninstall or froze apps that you don't use (Especial apps that requires internet connection), this can soft it.

2. You can download any Background killer app on playstore, once you launch you will see list of backgrounds apps running, block those you know you don't really want them running.... I believe this should resolve the issues.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by anoziechi(f): 10:07am On May 26, 2021
E dey do me sometimes
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Wolfeye: 10:38am On May 26, 2021
class001:

Thank you.

When that happens, close your app and reload it.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by icankel: 11:10am On May 26, 2021
TheUndercover:
You've already lost her since you said she's already 'threatening' to leave. If you're not ready to lose a lady, she will be ready to lose you because of your scarcity mindset. Sunk cost fallacy might be an issue here.

You already explained to her, and she refused. Why don't you face your business bro? If she sees you ain't worried about it, she will be the one being worried but its like she sees she has nothing to lose in the relationship. I'm sure you're the only one investing in it. I won't call you a simp.

If a girl is already disinterested in a relationship because of this type of trivial issue, just know that another man is already lined up somewhere.
u surely a wise man
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by 9jab01: 11:19am On May 26, 2021
Kingin03:
Bro it’s network problem, it has happened to me. Next time just restart your phone and you are good to good or turn on and off your flight mode
Here’s your solution man. You don’t even need to restart your phone. Just quit WhatsApp and re-launch it. QED
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by omanzo02: 12:33pm On May 26, 2021
class001:

Thank you.

That's a common problem and one disadvantages of internet calls (Voice over Internet Protocol - VoIP). The problem is short circuited connection of her own phone, simply put her phone connected to your network but the signal did not extend to your device, sometimes she may hear false ringing but in reality the connection is not complete, it happens too when you are offline, she may think she has full connection to your device.

To get her to look dumb try this out, ask her to switch her phone off, call her WhatsApp you will hear ringing while the phone is off. You can also get notifications that the other end is engaged or in another call.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Fratello(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2021
Get signal app. Make your relationship signal personal

OR do a back up to Gmail. Uninstall whatsApp and re-download.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by henrijin: 12:40pm On May 26, 2021
Since she's threatening to leave, let her leave. Better to make some decisions early than regret later. No need to overexplain the "user busy" thingy.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Timblaze(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
Focus bro sweetest toto has never been born
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by macrodata(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh u think say u with everyone na the same.my guy u ain't worth a dime . Bleep off my mentions broke dummie. You think say na the small change dey your account dey turn your head. You dey advise who. I resemble your mate financially and mentally. Go Bleep your ugly wife abeg
Look at this womanizing underachiever! As long as you don't have a patent under your name, you have nothing! it's even a waste of time replying you. When you're ready to feed your village, & sponsor your youths pass me the bill.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 2:44pm On May 26, 2021
pseudonomer:

I have same issues with WhatsApp too? You using iPhone or Android?
Iphone
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 2:46pm On May 26, 2021
annawhite:
And is your name recorded in the book of solomon!?
You dey mind all those children wey no get focus for life, for his premature mind now, he's a player.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by okem09: 3:23pm On May 26, 2021
Download signal messenger and thank me later, just tell her to switch to signal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.