Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship (48776 Views)

I Feel My Life Is Crumbling / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Olajah81: 10:21pm On May 25, 2021
Y u dey worry urself because of toto

preeq and toto matter be like bread and butter for this generation, very easy to eat. ..

Burden wan leave u? U dey drawn d burden back with super glue

Pls apply oil to dat white stuff in ur head
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by tweakdude1: 10:21pm On May 25, 2021
class001:
Please Help My Relationship Is Crumbling

I am here to ask if anyone has been experiencing same issue with me regarding whatsapp calls because it's about crashing my relationship.

My girlfriend and I usually call on whatsapp every night because we reside in different cities and we usually talk for long. She complains that sometimes when she tries to call my line mostly at night, it will tell her that I'm on another call even when I'm not on any call. She even screenshot it to me several times and the fact is anytime this happens I might not even be with the phone.

Last time this happened, I tried calling her back on whatsapp and it said I can't make the call because I was already on another call of which I wasn't on any call.

She has started suspecting that I am cheating on her and threatening to leave.

I want to ask if anyone has also witness same situation and what could be responsible for this?

Please I need positive response and how to resolve this.

Thank you.

OP! Abeg this is not helping the Nigerian economy.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Truthabulabula(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2021
We move.
this hoes never loyal.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by ovieigho(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

I am here to ask if anyone has been experiencing same issue with me regarding whatsapp calls because it's about crashing my relationship.

My girlfriend and I usually call on whatsapp every night because we reside in different cities and we usually talk for long. She complains that sometimes when she tries to call my line mostly at night, it will tell her that I'm on another call even when I'm not on any call. She even screenshot it to me several times and the fact is anytime this happens I might not even be with the phone.

Last time this happened, I tried calling her back on whatsapp and it said I can't make the call because I was already on another call of which I wasn't on any call.

I want to ask if anyone has also witness same situation and what could be responsible for this?

Thank you.

I have experience the same things times without numbers anytime I want to place call to my friends in Nigeria

I have deleted and reinstalled and sometimes it’s persist but sometimes I might not experience it for a long time

It’s crazy

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Celepope: 10:24pm On May 25, 2021
Bros I do experience the same issue when making calls to Nigeria. To troubleshoot it, simply restart your phone and the issue will be resolved. If you are using iPhone, it is expected that you restart your phone at least once a week. Leave those E-warriors insulting you and focus on your babe.

2 Likes

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by wallrichy: 10:27pm On May 25, 2021
That's a flimsy excuse to break up. Anyway, I just experienced the same right now and not the first and wouldn't be the last. I guess it's network problem. I was calling somebody in Whatshapp call but kept on saying the other party is on another call. This happen to me often but after some minutes or hours after trying again, it goes through. Your babe is just scaring you or rather testing you in case you are gyrating wrongly.....Just talk to her.....i sense she is so much in love with you to leave you cos of Whatshapp call.....You too must be very hot and caring for her to be suspecting you....goodluck guy...
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by wonderr(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2021
It's ur spiritual wife that is calling bro u better japa b4 Whatsapp go show her road to ur house
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Commotfornigeri: 10:29pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Thank you.

My brother....

"attack is the best form of defence"

That's all I have to say in this matter.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by elmagnifico411(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
This isn't an issue abeg.. why can't she call on normal voice call ? If she doesnt want to stay, I think u should let her leave. Wetin we dey talk sef, your guys are in different state.. means she's no more yours.. na wen woman dey with u, u fit claim sey na your woman.. the moment she leaves you presence, OYO is what u are.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by stephenponti(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
TheUndercover:
You've already lost her since you said she's already 'threatening' to leave. If you're not ready to lose a lady, she will be ready to lose you because of your scarcity mindset. Sunk cost fallacy might be an issue here.

You already explained to her, and she refused. Why don't you face your business bro? If she sees you ain't worried about it, she will be the one being worried but its like she sees she has nothing to lose in the relationship. I'm sure you're the only one investing in it. I won't call you a simp.

If a girl is already disinterested in a relationship because of this type of trivial issue, just know that another man is already lined up somewhere.

OP take this entry to the bank
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Thinktwicemybro: 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
Sell your phone and buy touchligt phone
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
You can call with Facebook messenger.
It's even clearer than WhatsApp.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Can't you guy just look the other way if you don't have any meaningful thing to say? What's the difference between who posted as early as 8am and you who logged in to view romance same time? what's the difference

Don’t mind that red pill online and simp in the real world. Nothing wrong with trying to fix minor issues disrupting ur relationship.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2021
if Whatsapp call is threatening your relationship, what then would happened when you're short of cash in the marriage?

I just hate ladies that give rules in a relationship, before a lady can even date me and convince me she's ready for marriage, she must demonstrate some mental balance acts

I can't imagine myself ending up with one insane lady that will be giving me worry over nothing

Op, you better keep a watch if you're above 30years, most of the ladies just love what to find what use to tell you it's over. I don't believe a relationship can be threatened by calls
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by teemy(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Thank you.

Don't re-install the whatsapp app yet. Send her evidence.

Get another phone, maybe a friend's and call her to call you and you call her back as well. Let the scenario play out and then send her the recorded proof.

1 Like

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by 12345baba(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2021
By credit dey call her network call. Simple
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Cowbell521: 10:35pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Thank you.
Mak she comot jareee
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by ceezeal(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2021
It happens most of the time especially if you just updated your WhatsApp... all you need to do is clear your cache or close WhatsApp completely and reopen it!
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Cowbell521: 10:36pm On May 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
WhatsApp wants to crash ur relationship or she is tired of you or you just want to trend?

if two people are in real love, nothing can separate them, not even ordinary WhatsApp, for girl who really loves you, the more 3rd party tries to separate, the she would be dying in love and be clingy.
One bowl of fufu 4 U
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by iampeterben(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2021
Let me help you, uninstall the WhatsApp you have to install a new one upgrade it to the latest version and when you are up go to the settings of the WhatsApp and unselect the place that request for cheap calls when on data. All the best with your relationship.
class001:

Thank you.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Thefxchanger: 10:40pm On May 25, 2021
Truly WhatsApp is having that issue among others ...

I still experienced this same “on another call” this morning .

Someone called me and I cldnt pick cos it said I was on Anoda call and when I tried calling the person back, it says I can’t cos I was on Anoda call...

However, if ur Gf can’t understand this fact that it’s PayPal glitch...

Show her this response
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Etuagievin(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
Nigerian youths are dull. When I was a student .I followed like 7 diff girls. Blew like 3 and gist with the rest.i no carry any for head. Face your books young man and make some money for yourself.
. HowSo now that you are no more a student?
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by TimmyTen(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2021
You are using an i phone. It happens to me too, most times when call ended abruptly …always take note of the call symbol at the top right of the phone. Close the WhatsApp then reopen it both app and normal the calls will go through.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Yourbest(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Thank you.

Happens with iPhones a lot. If you don’t close the app after a call sometimes. It won’t let calls come in assuming you are on one. So slide up and close the app after each calls
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by TimmyTen(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2021
It affects normal calls too…it won’t go through
wale0911:
If WhatsApp call wants to crush your relationship, quit doing it . Do normal phone calls instead. Ladies mostly feel insecure when in relationship, let her understand the technicality behind the busy call error is beyond your comprehension too, hence the need to switch to normal call.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by captainking(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2021
Oga... To be plain.. You are not serious in that relationship.. If you are.. Then whatsapp will not be your main mode of calling...load your phone and call your woman...
Don't say you talk for long.. It doesn't matter.. Whatsapp call should only come in when you both exhausted your airtime and can't recharge at that moment..

This your talk get as e be
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Uniquekriss(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2021
Tell her once she taps d call button on WhatsApp, weda it connects, rings or hangs, she should give it time before initiating another call. Naija network is so whack that the calls may be jamming not knowing it's her own call jamming with hers.

1 Like

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2021
Mchew..
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by TimmyTen(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2021
Well done … you just spoke my mind
Adegunle4:
It happens a and it’s not anything serious. Still happened to me days ago. You might have taken a call on the same app that ended abruptly and it won’t allow you take/ make a new call.You'll notice the call button greyed out like it’s inaccessible . You just need to exit the app and make it restart. That’s all.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by debbydams(f): 10:54pm On May 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
abeg who get pin mouth charger
u are not okay..so this is what u have to say abi, Mura sii
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by MacDodger: 10:55pm On May 25, 2021
class001:

Thank you.
I usually experience it on iPhone what you have to do is just forced close the WhatsApp and restart it the WhatsApp on iPhone has so many bugs now
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Lawalemi(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2021
Get a good phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.