Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty (74638 Views)

Advice Concerning : Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:46am On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, your "wife" is still a kid

You were the one looking for "youngie" to marry, give her time nothing is going on

This is the disadvantage of marrying kids who aren't done playing
Gbam.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Weathered: 7:48am On May 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
biggest fool of the last decade!!! Extend the insults and hatred to your mum for failing to instil discipline in you
Look at you, all your posts and threads are a cruel pointer that your parents can't raise children above domestic baboons.

Their dingy little house is no different from a cattle breeding ground rearing subhuman maggots like you.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Petyprince: 7:52am On May 26, 2021
ECHICHE:
I am 10yrs plus in marriage with 4 children. There are things that are not allowed in marriage. Act fast before it will hunt you in future.

Here is my advise.

1. Wake ur wife up by 12midnite and advise her to end whatever relationship she has with the boy, as you are not comfortable with it.

2. If she refuses, then take the matter to her parents. Be bold to tell her parents that let her choose between you or the so called betie. Also threaten to end the marriage if her relationship with the boy persist.

3. Pls, don't play cool. Call her bestie on phone & warn him to stay away from ur wife otherwise you will teach him a lifetime lesson.

If you are serious, your wife will sit up. If you allow ur wife hv her way, you will regret it tomorrow
The guy no serious.

In my house if i say no, my wife must agree to it. That doesn't mean if i am wrong, i won't accept it.

Inshort i lead and she follows, as the head of the house you have to lead. Leading your family atimes require clear instructions of how things should be done.

If my wife is going astray i do call her to order, no long thing. She's not a saint she's also human that needs watching and nurturing. And if I'm going astray it's same thing she does for me to return to a better husband.

If he can't call his wife to order why call himself her husband! He should try his best to fix his wife forcefully or peacefully. If peace is not working you apply heavy force. If she persist she should be returned to her father's house.

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by nelszx: 7:53am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.
Free her, a guy will always withdraw when their friends are married. She will soon understand
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Saintinoo(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.
You have made the mistake already, a 22 years old girl is not matured enough for marrige...
Sit her down and make her understand that she is now a married woman, goodluck.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Mrnairalandd: 7:54am On May 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
You married a 22 year old that may not be mature for marriage and is supposed to be free living her best life.

You said she is a jovial person so that is how she is and besides she knew that guy as a friend before meeting you so you gotta accommodate that.The only problem is that she isn't mature enough to know that there should be boundaries and she shouldn't over do it.It is a good thing that she is open to you about it.

She is still young and don't cage her because of marriage or that she should let go of someone she has known for years because she married you.

Just tell her to minimise it and draw boundaries.

Bleep off!

I knew a lady would come here and spew this gibberish about that Hoe being caged.

If it was the other way round, you ll be the first person to condemn this guy and tell him to take his wife as his bestie.

It iirritates me to see senseless ladies like you dishing out stupid advices to their fellow women hence divorces all over the place.

@Op, from my own personal experience, i used to have female Besties and in all honesty, sex was involved. Sex usually come in either before or after... If your wife can't let go, trust me, you have got a wrong lady as a wife.

If a woman loves you genuinely, she ll even disown her family on your demand talk less of a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by totosucker(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
You married a 22 year old that may not be mature for marriage and is supposed to be free living her best life.

You said she is a jovial person so that is how she is and besides she knew that guy as a friend before meeting you so you gotta accommodate that.The only problem is that she isn't mature enough to know that there should be boundaries and she shouldn't over do it.It is a good thing that she is open to you about it.

She is still young and don't cage her because of marriage or that she should let go of someone she has known for years because she married you.

Just tell her to minimise it and draw boundaries.
Rubbish. Don't take this nonsense this lady wrote up there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:57am On May 26, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Bleep off!

I knew a lady would come here and spew this gibberish about that Hoe being caged.

If it was the other way round, you ll be the first person to condemn this guy and tell him to take his wife as his bestie.

It iirritates me to see senseless ladies like you dishing out stupid advices to their fellow women hence divorces all over the place.

@Op, from my own personal experience, i used to have female Besties and in all honesty, sex was involved. Sex usually come in either before or after... If your wife can't let go, trust me, you have got a wrong lady as a wife.

If a woman loves you genuinely, she ll even disown her family on your demand talk less of a friend.
Bleep off.I didn't bother reading your crap of an opinion
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:57am On May 26, 2021
totosucker:
Rubbish. Don't take this nonsense this lady wrote up there.
You mean the rubbish you wrote
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Weathered: 7:58am On May 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

big toto grin
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Augla1: 7:59am On May 26, 2021
proff010:
Na wa for you ooo, you no even help the guy with the 'week by day'..
He is been prophetic, o I need to show it yo him, so that he will know wjaybhebis in for
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by farmboyy: 7:59am On May 26, 2021
Is like she's not ready for the marriage yet. Better let her go before you go heart broken.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Guyman111: 8:00am On May 26, 2021
Your wife base on her age may not really understand the rudiments of marriage, that's why counseling in most cases before marriage helps.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2021
larryjonze:

you are entitle to your opinion, buh if my life is anything to go by i will say you LIE, not all besties fvck i have two female besties married with kids @least.. before dey marry i have bin opportuned to be on same bed with dem ova the nite we no fvck, they marry i stil visit to take dem out maybe there hubby understand its best they let life seperate us, these are ladies that stood by me where boys will run.
Guess wat my besties jus had there 2nd child one in germany the other in naija none look like me grin
Are you sure you never lash
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by GhostWisperer: 8:03am On May 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

the dude pointed out your chequered life. Some people know your life very well.

How's the report button working so far? grin grin cheesy
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:04am On May 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
that how proud I am of my family...the family dey give me serious joy, correct mama and papa wey get sense...no be like some people own wey teach their children how to dey shout olosho upandan like mumu....tueh
They are best ignored, You can use the report button on them they are not worth the attention you are giving them.

I didn't even read the clown's comment completely I just ignored and moved on because he wasn't referring to me.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by clems88(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2021
My wife is also that kinda person at first when we got married I was uncomfortable but as time went on I noticed she stops picking guys call . Only family related she does. We are just 10 months old

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by RealMillennial(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2021
But how una take dey marry these 22 year old girls weak me o.
Person wey still see life from tinted glasses? Nawa!

Back in 2013 when my gf was about 22 (who was already my beastie of many years tho), I was getting uncomfortable with the relationship.
I legit told her we should consider going separate ways. No problem at all o. Not like she did anything wrong.

I just reasoned she's going to need some space if she's going to meet someone capable of marrying her maybe in the next few years. I sha knew girls are always open to getting married. Sooner the better is the idea for most of them. I was 23 and in college. I was damn sure I won't be a married man the next 7 years. Wasn't planning on keeping somebody's daughter hostage with false hopes.

And to assume she'll remain glued to me and only me the whole time, when eye don dey open, would be foolishness.
Of course she didn't agree. Accused me of everything under the sun.
Anyway we broke up peacefully about 2 months later. Aunty went lived her life, slaying as much as she can. And I was very happy with that decision. I was single for very long sha. She was still the love of my life but letting her go was the best.
If you think I didn't love her enough... relax. I loved her to bits. And I was convinced she loved me too. Love is not everything o. Ha! I was single for 4 years afterwards. My choice though.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Hassanmaye(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2021
AishaYesufu:

This is pathetic and insane. So you rather marry a 30 year old woman that has been serially ravaged by several fuckboys? WTF

A 22 year old is a FULLY GROWN WOMAN. Even a 20 year old is ripe for marriage. How old feminists have managed to make unreasonable comments is baffling
You are a man
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by wolexy31: 8:07am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

get to know the guy and be friends with him.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Godswrath(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2021
Guy I will advise you to wise up, I ain't saying your wife is cheating on you. But some men can't be trusted nowadays either.
Two things are involve here;
1. They can only be close friends without anything
2. They can be sexmates, that your wife doesn't want to let go, some ladies are like that, talking from experience.
People don't understand the meaning of marriage this generation, they advice, "one should marry someone who's advance in age and understand what life's s all about, people say NO.
Well don't put the blame on her, at 22 she probably never understood what marriage entails.
I will advice you to do DNA for your children to avoid the story that touches (no be me talk am),
Secondly, don't ever think too much about women, to avoid having BP. Men have a lot of worries already, but women worries kill man swiftly.
Be wise chap, I wish you luck.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2021
greggng:
For me I won't accept this kind of relationship with her bestie...is either she stop what she is doing with him or I quit the marriage ...Goat and yam can never be best of friends .
Haha your last statement made me laugh
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by poomi: 8:11am On May 26, 2021
My candid advice to you is that you should secretly find out what exactly is bringing the bond between them and also find out why they can not stay without seeing each other, when that is done you will know what to do to dislodge them.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by GhostWisperer: 8:21am On May 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They are best ignored, You can use the report button on them they are not worth the attention you are giving them.

I didn't even read the clown's comment completely I just ignored and moved on because he wasn't referring to me.
just stop advocating for prostitution in Nairaland.

Some people are still adversed to indecency and weak ethics unlike you.

You may call them clowns, but your dreams can't even measure up to their life.

In the meantime you can keep quoting yourself with your alternate account.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by emonis88: 8:22am On May 26, 2021
First n foremost, how old r u , that question is not to insult u be to know the rationale behind marrying 22yrs old , at dat age women r not matured enough for d rigours of a married life. U just ve to play it cool but be watchful, n put am for mind say anything can happen, na so e b.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by farady(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2021
imagrg:
I had same challenge when I married my now late wife (she died last month). It's not easy getting her to breakup a relationship that was established on long-term, but I did.
First, I let her understand how such attachment could breakup our marriage; next, I got her impregnated fast...at least, that kept her busy with herself and somewhat made the bestie see the reality of her change in status. Then gradually, her attachment to the bestie waned with time and she became more and more attached to me.
Here are some tips for you:
*Please, remember to jerk her always and make sure you make her 'come' any time you do that.
*Give her much attention and let her know you care. And please do that passionately. I did that for 25 years and won my wife's heart for close to 24 years before she passed away recently. Our children called us, 'Romeo and Juliet'.
*Try as much as possible to take her out on picnics often.
*Buy her gifts, like panties, 'legins', anything you think would catch her fancy.
*You can have a quarrel with her but don't EVER beat her up, no matter how provoked you may be. Just put on a shirt and walk out and when you come back in the evening make sure you come home with 'suya' or any other mouth-watering snacks for her. If she refuses to eat it, please, pet her and apologise to her even if she's the one who wronged you. Feed her!
*Remember, your wife is your bestie, close confidant, your new mother (Yes, I called mine, Mummy and she called me Daddy), and she is your FIRST CHILD! Pamper her the much you can and she will pass same love to the children who in turn will show you both, love and care!
*Though you have the right to be jealous, but don't take it to the extreme please.
Adopt these approach, and have a good and long-lasting married life, boy!
By the way, how old are you?

I wish you and your new wife a Happy Married Life.

One of the very few matured men that made sensible comments.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by bigcasava1(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

U are not my kind of person, if am in ur shoe since she has refuse to let go of the guy why not find a pretty girl u can spend time with even if sex not involve spend more time with the girl than ur wife. I believe she will wake up.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Psoul(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2021
Augla1:
Just as you said if you leave it, it will grow 'week by day'. You know what Geometric progression is

And if he still leaves it, it will grow months by the week, then years by the month and geometrically like that until it becomes decades by the year, century by the decade and even millennium by the century and so on.

So the best option is not to leave it.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by GhostWisperer: 8:28am On May 26, 2021
Amazontopaz, kilo happen? That badbradley guy finish your life o .

Wetin you do am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.