Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty (74513 Views)

Advice Concerning : Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by armyofone(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2021
@ 22, she should be in college or pursuing/building up her career - don't you think so ?

Haven't you heard that Nigeria men now want a career wife ? If at 22 she is married, where is the time to accomplish that ?

BadBradley:
a 22 year old isn't old enough for marriage?

You want them to be prostituting and become an old dejected lovlorn-shrew like you?

Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow these young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for oold oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness.

Many women now see their menopause in their 30s, but a damaged community object like you would even encourage a woman to keep close male friends in their marriage when it is clear the male friend wants only one thing.

Na God go punish bitter old olosho like you.

5 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Ojemedad: 10:01pm On May 25, 2021
You are a failed man if you allowed your wife to have a male bestie, the blame is on you

Prick n toto cannot be enemy

6 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:01pm On May 25, 2021
Hian
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Matheusmartin: 10:02pm On May 25, 2021
Bestie wey don shift pants tay tay..

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by bleskid: 10:03pm On May 25, 2021
them dey f**k am angry
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by PROPHETmichael: 10:04pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.

PM and I will sort you out
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nonexisting: 10:04pm On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:

You want them to be prostituting and become an old dejected lovlorn-shrew like you?

Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow these young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for oold oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness.

Many women now see their menopause in their 30s, but a damaged community object like you would even encourage a woman to keep close male friends in their marriage when it is clear the male friend wants only one thing.

Thank you my man. Finish them old oloshos that want to ruin the lives of young oloshos.

11 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Renforce: 10:05pm On May 25, 2021
One day just one

The male bestie go fvck your wife senseless

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Renforce: 10:06pm On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:

Oh my days grin

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by saintTim(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2021
Just go and look for your own female bestie

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Kobicove(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2021
Your wife is still immature

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2021
Pack
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.

Ur wife values his frndsip best u can do it be frnds with her bestie rather than getting worried about him and u all can be frnds.

If u cut her off she will get close to another of her frnds and make him or her the new bestie.

Ur wife can’t survive without her close frnds. Let her have them around her for her sanity.

Also probably ure not acting as a frnd also to her bt just a bf cum husband so she sees the need for a close friend.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by indodon(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2021
Abeg person wife still de get bestie??

Meanwhile,, she and her bestie when the husband is out working

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by ceede2: 10:10pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:

check my rule 2 if you still need advice quote me
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 25, 2021
Her bestie long fat deek is sweeter than yours she can't let go. A man and woman can't be so close friends without them having sex .
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Maski87: 10:10pm On May 25, 2021
Tell her that I said she should stop that nonsense immediately

3 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by AbuAeesha: 10:10pm On May 25, 2021
those of you saying she is still young for marriage. keep deceiving ursef o.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by inumidun2010(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2021
Taloni BESTIE WERE...

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by chukwuibuipob: 10:11pm On May 25, 2021
sad Peep like dat kind bestie won't leave until he get panel beat (we kal am maximum shishi in those days).Find one actor to threaten him(to leave Ur wife alone).Nobody will tell him b4 he block Ur wife

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 25, 2021
Ashawo still dey her eye 22 is just starting in sex exploration

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by 99thEnemy(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2021
grin
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 25, 2021
If you are not careful she may kill you because of that guy I'm speaking from experience.

9 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 25, 2021
22 year old wife. Na pikin you marry

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Malawian(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:

Call your ex girlfriend and find out how she has been doing. Do it beside her. You are in your house, are you not?
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Teleprompter(f): 10:13pm On May 25, 2021
You can not change the situation without springing up a new problem...
The fact that you ask here shows that you have no control over the situation
You said she is 22 , friendly and jovial? Sorry about that but I doubt those are the right adjectives. Open your eyes and speak about it to a 45 yr old man.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by SmartPolician: 10:15pm On May 25, 2021
Sundrus:
If u truly want make that friendship wane out naturally, become friend with that her bestie.

So that he can be banging his wife in his bedroom, abi? Huncle, be calming down.

That's why people are advised to marry their friends. Don't jump into marriage. Take time to bond with a lady before proposing to her. If I cannot be my wife's bestie, she's not ready to marry.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / Will I Ever Get Married? / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.