Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive (51021 Views)

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? / 13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by baralatie(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:

What is your problem with people living with HIV, are they less human?
Do you know if the skin is intact without breakage you cannot contact HIV. Do you know you can contract HIV while using a condom and a man can also have unprotected sex with a HIV positive woman without contracting the virus. You need to learn more make Research or pay me to school you.
Abasi Ibom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Kingk47: 11:33am On May 25, 2021
baralatie:

Abasi Ibom
Knowledge is power. Pay me to teach you

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by baralatie(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:

Knowledge is power. Pay me to teach you
Abeg when you practice these your theory come back and tell us the result
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Kingk47: 11:43am On May 25, 2021
baralatie:

Abeg when you practice these your theory come back and tell us the result
grin
Igbogi ma tior re emi a.. when you bring the money I will teach you virology
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Yungstallion: 11:50am On May 25, 2021
eloquently:
Do you know many people hate using condoms now? Many people love having sex raw unlike in those days where people were scared and may love to use protection. Do you know some fresh people are HIV positive and don't know about it? Some may still be catwalking with large breasts or curves; some may have six packs and biceps, and may still be HIV positive. Do you know some fresh ladies and guys are taking anti-retroviral drugs? Do you know that when you meet these fresh people, you may want to sleep with them without condom because of their freshness, yummy body, big buttocks, muscles and how healthy they look..

Let me tell you two encounters: I know a former neighbor lady that had big breast, and I think I have lusted after it; maybe more than once; though I was younger then. Imagine if she allowed me and I slept with her. She died of HIV/AIDS. I also know a married woman. One day she was busy and she tied wrapper. I was looking at her buttocks lustfully. She died of HIV/AIDS.

Mr and Mrs raw sex. Please avoid pre-marital sex. They said "AIDS no dey show for face"
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Jeon(f): 11:55am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Yungstallion post=102046587][/quote]

And he claimed to know Jesus cool
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by baralatie(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:

Igbogi ma tior re emi a.. when you bring the money I will teach you virology
Bros publish your practical result first,biko

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Yungstallion: 11:57am On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

And he claimed to know Jesus cool
grin grin grin
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Sirgchamp: 1:14pm On May 25, 2021
Mokason288:
What part of the country are you?

Why is everybody you know dying of HIV?
���
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Opak001(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2021
eloquently:
Something must kill a man does not mean a man must allow himself to be killed....
Go tell piple wey dey sambisa na
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2021
eloquently:
Back to Sender. Jesus is Lord.

Ignore her. She's just an attention seeker.
In fact ignore all of them using you to catch cruise. Youve made your point clear, so, move on.

Let him that hath an ear listen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:14pm On May 25, 2021
Mokason288:
What part of the country are you?

Why is everybody you know dying of HIV?

He certainly might be from SA grin
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by EverythingFit: 4:18pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Mokason288(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2021
Allaboutkatiee:

He certainly might be from SA grin
Or Benue grin

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2021
SchoolGate:

Shut your fucking mouth. HIV is extremely difficult to contract, don't allow inflated figures to intimidate you
Are u a health worker?. It may interest u to know that majority of organization managing HIV data are NGO. And foreign bodies. Before d accept any reply, d usually verify and do several confirmation. My dear d HIV data is even under reported. Currently 3.7 million Nigeria are battling with d virus. In d last 18 months, 350,000 new infection was reported

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by SchoolGate: 6:13pm On May 25, 2021
igwebest23:

Are u a health worker?. It may interest u to know that majority of organization managing HIV data are NGO. And foreign bodies. Before d accept any reply, d usually verify and do several confirmation. My dear d HIV data is even under reported. Currently 3.7 million Nigeria are battling with d virus. In d last 18 months, 350,000 new infection was reported
When I brought pep to this country shebi you people were taking me like mumu cool
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 25, 2021
SchoolGate:

When I brought pep to this country shebi you people were taking me like mumu cool
You mean your the one that brought post exposure prophylaxis. Oh my gosh

6 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by SchoolGate: 6:40pm On May 25, 2021
igwebest23:

You mean your the one that brought post exposure prophylaxis. Oh my gosh
Are you ready cool

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by dexx04(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
eloquently:
Something must kill a man does not mean a man must allow himself to be killed....

Doesn't really matter,you want live forever ?
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 25, 2021
dexx04:

Doesn't really matter,you want live forever ?
At least I will live very long.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Matheusmartin: 8:48pm On May 25, 2021
SchoolGate:

Shut your fucking mouth. HIV is extremely difficult to contract, don't allow inflated figures to intimidate you

Bros, it's not true.

If you are a health worker in a general hospital, or you have someone that work there, you'd understand better.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:51pm On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:

What is your problem with people living with HIV, are they less human?
Do you know if the skin is intact without breakage you cannot contact HIV. Do you know you can contract HIV while using a condom and a man can also have unprotected sex with a HIV positive woman without contracting the virus. You need to learn more make Research or pay me to school you.
please I got some questions to ask you and I'll so appreciate your response

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Kingk47: 9:53pm On May 25, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
please I got some questions to ask you and I'll so appreciate your response

Okay
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:56pm On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:

Okay
if you finger an HIV positive girl and she orgasms and ejaculates her cums on your fingers.
Would you be infected with hiv?

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Kingk47: 10:05pm On May 25, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
if you finger an HIV positive girl and she orgasms and ejaculates her cums on your fingers.
Would you be infected with hiv?
It all depends on how intact you finger is. If you don't have any injury I mean skin breakage. The virus will not be able to penetrate the skin layer which serves as a defence mechanism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Kingk47: 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
igwebest23:

This NGOs manipulate these figures. In Nigeria people do not even go for test, talk more of HIV test
Only a few people who for check up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:32am On May 26, 2021
Kingk47:

It all depends on how intact you finger is. If you don't have any injury I mean skin breakage. The virus will not be able to penetrate the skin layer which serves as a defence mechanism.
Thanks a lot Doctor

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by SmartPolician: 6:54am On May 26, 2021
eloquently,
Ogbeni, malaria has killed more people than HIV/AIDS. You guys should stop all this HIV madness because the world has grown beyond it.
The biggest challenge HIV+ people have to deal with now is stigmatization.
Today, antirectroviral drugs are readily available and are given free of charge.
HIV+ couples can have HIV-free children.
We need to grow up in this part of the world, please.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Ikwerelastborn: 7:06am On May 26, 2021
Kingk47:
Make ignorance no kill you OP. Do you know HIV is not a death sentence.
Do you know living in Nigeria and you are broke is worse than living with HIV?
Do you know Maĺaria kills faster than HIV?.
Do you know there many ways to contact HIV and sex is is the least way?
Your type are the ones who stereotype and stigmatize people living with HIV. Brother you need Jesus
Get HIV first already before u come back here to give baseless motivational speech.
For your info HIV drugs have reduced in supply due to the pandemic, even new born babies born to positive mothers dont get them easily now,no go die useless death on top raw sex

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Ikwerelastborn: 7:08am On May 26, 2021
baralatie:

Treatment is not beans!
And when it comes to antiretroviral drugs mehn na turn by turn
So sometimes it is far cheaper to prevent than to treat
He's ignorant,let him get it first and let's see how he continues with his motivational speech
Or let him tell us the more people who malaria kill,ignorance is evil

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Ikwerelastborn: 7:09am On May 26, 2021
SchoolGate:

Raw sex havers feel atacked,no go contract hiv and die one useless death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by b3llo(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2021
U=U which means Undetectable=Untransmittable. If HIV virus is suppressed by consistent ARV for at least 6 months use it can't be passed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Please How Can I Handle This Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.