Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive (51058 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? / 13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Renforce: 11:32am On May 26, 2021
Kingk47:
Make ignorance no kill you OP. Do you know HIV is not a death sentence.
Do you know living in Nigeria and you are broke is worse than living with HIV?
Do you know Maĺaria kills faster than HIV?.
Do you know there many ways to contact HIV and sex is is the least way?
Your type are the ones who stereotype and stigmatize people living with HIV. Brother you need Jesus

The kid is criminally ignorant

9 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Sanctecosma(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2021
Benue or Akwa ibom maybe
Mokason288:
What part of the country are you?
Why is everybody you know dying of HIV?
;DBenue or Akwa ibom maybe
Mokason288:
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by mhizv(f): 1:01pm On May 26, 2021
eloquently:
I reject it in Jesus name. Amen.

If I say back to sender now, you may not be happy. But let me just let you be.

Not by saying you rebuke it. How often do you check? When last did you check? And sex isn't the only way to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Habeyy(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2021
Kingk47:
Your type are the ones who stereotype and stigmatize people living with HIV. Brother you need Jesus
I v heard people say sex is the least way
Pls shed more light pls
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by UncleKoboko: 10:05pm On May 27, 2021
Opak001:
Something most kill a man
Most kill you dia
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by juman(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2021
True true.
A healthy looking person may be HIV positive.
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by ecomalchemist(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2021
SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN, EVEN AIDS DEY FEAR EBOLA
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by vickydevoka(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2021
Kingk47:
Exactly. I rather be rich n have HIV than to be poor without HIV. Poverty is a more deadly than HIV
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by SmartyPants(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Coz he's telling stories na.
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by lastchild: 10:12pm On May 27, 2021
at some point I thought hiv no longer exist because nobody talks about it anymore, unlike they ringed it like bell in TV, radio stations and magazines in those days

Op, nice message you have here, who have ears should hear, the worst is that women are the ones requesting for flesh to flesh sex these days

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by adenodi002(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2021
Abeg i need US number who get i go pay

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by lilvicky68(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
Op your lust worst pass the HIV self.. nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by globalresource: 10:14pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:
Because you are rebellious, May God put the HIV you are talking about upon you in Jesus name. Amen.

Since you like trouble, you will drink of it.

You are so uncourteous
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by BSdetector: 10:14pm On May 27, 2021
being broke and a Nigerian is worse than having HIV. Nigeria has killed far more people than HIV

6 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by VEXT: 10:16pm On May 27, 2021
Sanctecosma:
Benue or Akwa ibom maybe
;DBenue or Akwa ibom maybe

Or river state
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by mu2sa2: 10:16pm On May 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Hahahaha! He is from ......( no need to mention it - y'all should know it).
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by J2381: 10:16pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:
Do you know many people hate using condoms now? Many people love having sex raw unlike in those days where people were scared and may love to use protection. Do you know some fresh people are HIV positive and don't know about it? Some may still be catwalking with large breasts or curves; some may have six packs and biceps, and may still be HIV positive. Do you know some fresh ladies and guys are taking anti-retroviral drugs? Do you know that when you meet these fresh people, you may want to sleep with them without condom because of their freshness, yummy body, big buttocks, muscles and how healthy they look..

Let me tell you two encounters: I know a former neighbor lady that had big breast, and I think I have lusted after it; maybe more than once; though I was younger then. Imagine if she allowed me and I slept with her. She died of HIV/AIDS. I also know a married woman. One day she was busy and she tied wrapper. I was looking at her buttocks lustfully. She died of HIV/AIDS.

Mr and Mrs raw sex. Please avoid pre-marital sex. They said "AIDS no dey show for face"
well what you say is true, but nowadays, people fear pregnancy more than HIV/AIDS, after all, they will say with HIV/AIDS, it's all about you, but with pregnancy, it's about you, the pregnant woman, the child, her parents and family, and also you, your parents and family. Now imagine the excess baggage. Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Indispensable85(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2021
HIV doesn't kill anyone again. Not in this 21st century. Not a yardstick for promiscuity though.
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by BarrElChapo(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2021
Only you knew two women with one big breasts and other with big ass. Fake stories but the message is clear grin

eloquently:
Do you know many people hate using condoms now? Many people love having sex raw unlike in those days where people were scared and may love to use protection. Do you know some fresh people are HIV positive and don't know about it? Some may still be catwalking with large breasts or curves; some may have six packs and biceps, and may still be HIV positive. Do you know some fresh ladies and guys are taking anti-retroviral drugs? Do you know that when you meet these fresh people, you may want to sleep with them without condom because of their freshness, yummy body, big buttocks, muscles and how healthy they look..

Let me tell you two encounters: I know a former neighbor lady that had big breast, and I think I have lusted after it; maybe more than once; though I was younger then. Imagine if she allowed me and I slept with her. She died of HIV/AIDS. I also know a married woman. One day she was busy and she tied wrapper. I was looking at her buttocks lustfully. She died of HIV/AIDS.

Mr and Mrs raw sex. Please avoid pre-marital sex. They said "AIDS no dey show for face"

6 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by CUMIN: 10:18pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:

If you talk about 15yrs ago that people died of HIV I will believe you. The virus have been under control that if you sleep with someone that takes the medication it will not be transmitted.

That's not to say people should be swimming in immorality.

And sex is not the only means of transmission.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by PAWG(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2021
OP more people are dying at the hands of bandits, kidnappers, ISWAP, ‘UnGunKnownMen’ and boko than HIV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:

Lusting after big breast and big buttocks and you are a Christian ?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by bluefilm: 10:20pm On May 27, 2021
They have seen that scaring people with the COVID SCAMdemic is no longer working anymore.

So they now want to bring back the HIV/AIDS scare tactics.

Fools.

6 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Ahmeduana(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2021
Mokason288:
He must be from BENUE state!
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Ezmans: 10:23pm On May 27, 2021
Poverty is worst than hiv aids
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by ObongIdeas: 10:25pm On May 27, 2021
Mokason288:

I wonder ooooh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2021
Kingk47:

This NGOs manipulate these figures. In Nigeria people do not even go for test, talk more of HIV test
Only a few people who for check up.
which beer parlour u dey now make i come meet u..i have one friend like u.his name is briamo.pls are u yoruba ?

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by juman(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:

OP, you are a liar.
People die of HIV.
This is 2021 o.
No.
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by GadgetsBase: 10:27pm On May 27, 2021

He his right about what is saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.