Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive (51033 Views)

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? / 13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by justtryme: 10:55pm On May 27, 2021
Do you know that alcohol and tobacco kills more people globally than HIV.
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by sammirano: 10:57pm On May 27, 2021
If you people like water down HIV like garri. If you contract it, its not me that will have to be taking anti retroviral drigs always putting unncessary weight on the liver at the same time experiencing side effects and other risks.

Like it or not. The best approach is maximum protection becauses the costs of the disease is way more than its prevention. A word is enough of the wise. However, many are foolish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by neyohh: 10:58pm On May 27, 2021
In a game of probabilities you are most likely to lose, because you have no say on the outcomes.

Is it not better to play with a strategy that allows for risk management.

Some people are so irredeemably stupid and use straw man arguments to defend stupidity..

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Awoo88: 11:00pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:
Do you know many people hate using condoms now? Many people love having sex raw unlike in those days where people were scared and may love to use protection. Do you know some fresh people are HIV positive and don't know about it? Some may still be catwalking with large breasts or curves; some may have six packs and biceps, and may still be HIV positive. Do you know some fresh ladies and guys are taking anti-retroviral drugs? Do you know that when you meet these fresh people, you may want to sleep with them without condom because of their freshness, yummy body, big buttocks, muscles and how healthy they look..

Let me tell you two encounters: I know a former neighbor lady that had big breast, and I think I have lusted after it; maybe more than once; though I was younger then. Imagine if she allowed me and I slept with her. She died of HIV/AIDS. I also know a married woman. One day she was busy and she tied wrapper. I was looking at her buttocks lustfully. She died of HIV/AIDS.

Mr and Mrs raw sex. Please avoid pre-marital sex. They said "AIDS no dey show for face"
Looking at married woman backside and lusting. If you had gotten HIV, u deserve it.
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by highchief1: 11:02pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:
Do you know many people hate using condoms now? Many people love having sex raw unlike in those days where people were scared and may love to use protection. Do you know some fresh people are HIV positive and don't know about it? Some may still be catwalking with large breasts or curves; some may have six packs and biceps, and may still be HIV positive. Do you know some fresh ladies and guys are taking anti-retroviral drugs? Do you know that when you meet these fresh people, you may want to sleep with them without condom because of their freshness, yummy body, big buttocks, muscles and how healthy they look..

Let me tell you two encounters: I know a former neighbor lady that had big breast, and I think I have lusted after it; maybe more than once; though I was younger then. Imagine if she allowed me and I slept with her. She died of HIV/AIDS. I also know a married woman. One day she was busy and she tied wrapper. I was looking at her buttocks lustfully. She died of HIV/AIDS.

Mr and Mrs raw sex. Please avoid pre-marital sex. They said "AIDS no dey show for face"
athsma has killed more ppl than HiV.i no get time for condom again.1001 ways to die.if time reach mere Herdsmen go catch person kill.enjoy everyday and be prepared.kidney failure is worse than hiV.if I hear HIV for ur mouth again I’ll curse the day you were born.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2021
Mokason288:
What part of the country are you?

Why is everybody you know dying of HIV?

Well said bro
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by EmperorFred: 11:09pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:
I reject it in Jesus name. Amen.

If I say back to sender now, you may not be happy. But let me just let you be.

Alaye drink water and rest
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by jimcaddy(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2021
Hahahahaha!! Baba say "looking at her buttocks lustfully"..
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Engrgreg231(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Birds of the same feather
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Estellie: 11:10pm On May 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin Nairaland!
eloquently:
I reject it in Jesus name. Amen.

If I say back to sender now, you may not be happy. But let me just let you be.

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Johnholmes: 11:10pm On May 27, 2021
I pity people that are taking HIV lightly .
In case u don't know ,HIV destroys ur immune system( the soldiers that fight disease in ur body).
So even if u're on arvs ,u nid to be very hygienic and forever consciously assisting ur immune system.
Also if u're HIV + in Nigeria ,pray that d government and ngos will forever continue to pay for d drugs so it can be free and readily available for everyone cos d drugs are quite expensive.
Just recently, for reasons unknown, d hepatitis b vaccine was not available in d whole country for almost 2months. Though it's available now.
HIV kills and even if it doesn't kill you ,it will make life miserable for u even on arvs ,don't let people deceive you.

7 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by 99thEnemy(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:

Nigga the Think grin grin grin
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Sanctecosma(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2021
Walahi!
VEXT:

Or river state
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by IbotNugida(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2021
Bro you need some prayers because I dey imagine how all the women you lust after are dying of HIV/AIDS
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Marpol2021(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2021
TRUE TALK OP. FLEE FORNICATION THAT THE BEST OPTION.
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Armanipounds: 11:24pm On May 27, 2021
Your sole reason for posting this trash is to have a subtle dig at people living with HIV....... I stand to be corrected! Ur post doesn't make sense and defies logical reasoning! I was thinking i was going to read on how to keep ur self safe so one doesn't contract the virus and the possible preventive measures to take when one get's infected but i was taken aback by this gibberish you wrote! To be sincere, you lack sense! I hav a uncle who died of the virus and it was bcus he wasn't true to his drugs! There are other worse ailments than HIV..... STOP THE STIGMATIZATION! Bcus alot of us aren't better than them! You sleep in some dirty floor somewhere and just post nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Marpol2021(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2021
highchief1:
athsma has killed more ppl than HiV.i no get time for condom again.1001 ways to die.if time reach mere Herdsmen go catch person kill.enjoy everyday and be prepared.kidney failure is worse than hiV.if I hear HIV for ur mouth again I’ll curse the day you were born.
UR MUMU DON TOO MUCH
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by bleskid: 11:28pm On May 27, 2021
Jeon:

You have HIV [amen ]
is you that have hiv ... idiot why are u attacking that Lady for no reason ... confused idiot

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by DonCortino: 11:37pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:

if you are taking retro the chances of you transmitting it are slim
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by masks(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:

And that's the end of a post that is so obvious and so flat footedly dry.
Educative?
Hmmm.....
Not really.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by valiju: 11:50pm On May 27, 2021
Once positive ,you are positive for life because antibody have been produced already however if you deligently take your antiretroviral drugs you will have and undectable viral level with make transmission unlikely
Kingk47:

Bro people are no longer scared of HIV because they now know more. Do you know HIV positive couples can now give birth to HIV negative babies. Do you know consistent taking of antiretroviral drugs will reduce viral load hereby showing a false negative when a HIV positive is tested hereby He/she will not be able to transmit the virus.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by geesilver(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:
Because you are rebellious, May God put the HIV you are talking about upon you in Jesus name. Amen.

Since you like trouble, you will drink of it.
So you can't be like Jesus pray for your enemy.... Instead you are wishing him bad and still say in Jesus name..... I don't think you understand your religion at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by adedehinbo(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2021
SchoolGate:

Shut your fucking mouth. HIV is extremely difficult to contract, don't allow inflated figures to intimidate you
seriously I think you re right,and is it possible to be hiv positive and not know or feel the signs?
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Codes151(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2021
eloquently:

you have entered front page. You can relax now
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by stanliwise(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2021
Kingk47:
Make ignorance no kill you OP. Do you know HIV is not a death sentence.
Do you know living in Nigeria and you are broke is worse than living with HIV?
Do you know Maĺaria kills faster than HIV?.
Do you know there many ways to contact HIV and sex is is the least way?
Your type are the ones who stereotype and stigmatize people living with HIV. Brother you need Jesus
You were making sense until that line.
least bawo?

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by UCHIHAmask: 11:57pm On May 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Tell that to Nigerian soldiers fighting Boko Haram.

hahahahahaha
you are crazy!!!!��
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by CountLaka(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2021
Ortom Bolt people,.
You are welcome to Gbiko m

Mokason288:

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by iamswizz(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2021
adenodi002:
Abeg i need US number who get i go pay
which type of number? For WhatsApp or google voice
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by abodegba: 12:19am On May 28, 2021
Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Emmanuelellah: 12:23am On May 28, 2021
No need to attack. I don't see anything wrong in this. Creating awareness for people to take precaution about HiV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / Please How Can I Handle This Infection / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.