Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive (51039 Views)

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? / 13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive by Armanipounds: 7:02pm On May 28, 2021
kaymart:

The Op postdoesn't make sense. Your spent any sense either.
You seem too bittered with the post. Its not the end of the world dear. Have peace
Did you ever attend your English language classes I doubt! On the contrary, i am not bittered about the post, it's just that Nairaland gave so many stupid people the lincense to post nonsense! And their post is being dignified by clueless and dummy people lyk u! Bleep off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / Please How Can I Handle This Infection / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.