Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) (64576 Views)

55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Hanibbal(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by InvertedHammer: 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
/
Unknown Gun Men are not serious.

They can show their grievances and get public goodwill by going after the few that left Nigeria the way it is.
/

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
angry

Unfortunately.... South West would bear the brunt of all these foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
People fear too much especially africans

Me i go just arrange myself move smartly But all these market women go just dey scatter everywhere

War no go good for women at all o

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens
that was true, they where telling people to leave the area when the military men arrive

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Shybucks: 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
People uploading these videos should be questioned;is it that it is a planned stuff where you stay in an already known safe spot and do the video for them;to send the message to the government of the day?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by hurryup123(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
hmmmm,
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by realstars: 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
It Has Happend Again.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by akeentech(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by babatee90(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

The best way to quench this fire burning in owerri, is for the supreme Court punk to step down...the people are already against him and his ethics ..
who cares if they kill all their citizens...If you like burn the whole south east for all I care...as long as it remains there pls ride on
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by ivolt: 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
Choice22:
These is becoming too much. I thought Supreme Court Governor said is IPOP and they have kill the commander in the person of Ikonso. They should continue their lies very soon it will turn to burning of government houses. Ndi ara
Where is the lie here?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by sotall(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
When the Government only understands violence

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by tonididdy(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
This is def BH... No other bandits or UGM get mind to storm the capital of a city and just be "warming" the city skies with bullets.

This has 100% govt backing, their motives is yet unknown but their courage is questionable
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by West2019(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
olaboy33:
My phone was stolen in a bus this morning...please send a dm if you can help me trace it (Not Free).

Thanks
are you in Lagos
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmm na waooo

See signature guyz ...nu dey dull oo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by MAGG0T(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2021
babatee90:
who cares if they kill all their citizens...If you like burn the whole south east for all I care...as long as it remains there pls ride on

You sound stupid, why not take a break off it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Reyjavik: 6:11pm On May 25, 2021
olaboy33:
My phone was stolen in a bus this morning...please send a dm if you can help me trace it (Not Free).

Thanks

Dm me
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Farotimi72: 6:11pm On May 25, 2021
Waoooo... Na who we go run to like this?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by ada9ja(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

People are free with unknown gunmen they seem to trust them more than police n army

They video a watched today the stood with them clapping n praying for them

Obviously igbos support them Nigeria needs to restructure to end this blood shades

A government house would be taken over by this boys soon the way they are going
they support them cos they are Igbos/ESN....no be who start fight dey win......time will come for some months....east will be a BADLAND

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2021
ada9ja:
they support them cos they are Igbos/ESN....no be who start fight dey win......time will come for some months....east will be a BADLAND
LMAO with 18 billion capital budget for army ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Jones4190(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2021
DID DJ SWITCH, KANU, AISHA,OMOKORI,FALZ,RINU etc ATTEND THE BURIAL OF 79 LEKKI MASSACRE ?

Asking for a friend who is not online

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2021
Keeps getting better and better. More ammo to your guns. Just keep it in your region.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Pauladex(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Unfortunately.... South West would bear the brunt of all these foolishness.

See what too much weed has caused you.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Fanuchi007: 6:16pm On May 25, 2021
Ungun known men (UKM). As a realist I think, sometimes for peace to be appreciated, there needs to be absolute anarchy. Preaching of peace is clearly not working as people in this country are too stone hearted

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I understand how disappointed you are.
You were expecting the UGM to go about killing innocent residents but you were in severe pains seeing how the people pour out their support for them grin
Take heart my dear
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2021
baddosky1:
Hmmm...

Is that not a black turban that gunman is wearing?

Na Dem! They want to destabilize the South East!!
After one monkey will come and say that they are from south east

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2021
360degreess:
grin grin grin. Most peace region indeed

Don't tell me that all this sudden UGM is linked to the report last year that claimed SE was most peacefull region? Is this all some petty orchestrated bad bele backlash?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Kebbiprince: 6:17pm On May 25, 2021
baddosky1:
Hmmm...

Is that not a black turban that gunman is wearing?

Na Dem! They want to destabilize the South East!!
Stop disturbing yourself, una eyes go clear soon and una go see Wetin una de seek

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.